Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize]

Discussion on TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/22/2015, 18:45   #811 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuiki View Post
I suggest looking into the ESP for items more. I know you don't copy and paste which is awesome for security but, I've seen you state that all loot not showing up is an engine problem which isn't true. I currently use this hack for the city esp and speedhack and, run it alongside another hack that has perfect ESP.

If perfect ESP is added I can drop the other hack and be really really happy. Oh and I know you're against it but you should add an aimbot that enables when an enemy player moves x amount of space over x amount of time (detect speed hackers) and, disables for any other enemy players. The other hack I use used to do this with the teleport-bullet-to-brain hack when it was working. Bullet teleporting stopped after last update though and, I haven't tested it recently. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. You could also just make the aimbot work all of the time, too!

Just some ideas and feedback. I rather enjoy the hack so don't take this as a bad post!
Thanks for your feedback!

But i must say, that it is true. Since 0.50 release itemtables are splitted, and no-one hasnt found all tables (if they even exists). I have the main ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karodim View Post
hey.. my hack doenst work any more.. it says "Couldnīt connect to TemeZ servers. Check your internet connection. There may also be a little downtime, wait patiently. This shouldnīt last long."

pls help me =/ the hack works great at the first days..

sorry for my english
Please read last 2 pages before posting. You need an update.
Old 01/22/2015, 23:42   #812 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post
But i must say, that it is true. Since 0.50 release itemtables are splitted, and no-one hasnt found all tables (if they even exists). I have the main ones.
Of course! I try to make the feedback as constructive as possible. Maybe the developer uses another method for the ESP then? I could screen share what I'm seeing though if it'll help. Lots of things picked up by the one hack that ours currently misses. There actually hasn't been a single time while using the other hack that I've looked at an item and it hasn't been picked up by the ESP.

Oh and another thing I noticed is our hack grabs the ID of the item instead of the Name (I think). So we'll see names like "LeatherSewing_Kit" instead of "Sewing Kit" and, "545_ammo" (or something). I read somewhere on UC that you can use the same item structure to get the display name that we see in our inventory -- so something like "5.45mm Round". The other hack that I use seems to have filters for Item ID, Name and, Type so maybe they're part of the same structure.

I don't know what any of the item structure stuff means though -- just paraphrasing what I read. Douggem (spelling?) posted it to someone.
Old 01/23/2015, 00:31   #813 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Please read last 2 pages before posting. You need an update.

Im having the same issue here, i do follow this thread closely and have read almost every page since you've really started this hack up. im glad to see its going well and all but you should really consider making it easier for your users to update their client instead of having to beg you on skype for an update. i realize that you also send out updates via email but i haven't gotten one from you since you moved your site over. so it seems taking a break from the game has left me in the old boat begging on a forum for you to add me to skype just so i can get my update. i guess thats what i get for not playing the game for three weeks.
Old 01/23/2015, 13:21   #814 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can add him self. look under his name there is an skype icon so you can add him its easyer in skype to talk about this and its faster.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2015, 15:15   #815 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babadenu View Post
you can add him self. look under his name there is an skype icon so you can add him its easyer in skype to talk about this and its faster.
Thanks but it seems you didn't even bother to read my post, i have added him on skype and am waiting patently for him to respond. so its not really "faster" now is it?
Old 01/23/2015, 17:40   #816 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrakis9 View Post
Thanks but it seems you didn't even bother to read my post, i have added him on skype and am waiting patently for him to respond. so its not really "faster" now is it?
How hard it is to understand? I ALWAYS answer within 24 hours. If i dont, you have added wrong guy or Skype has ****** up.

My hack and launcher are autoupdating, and if you one time need to manually add me and say "i need update" its not the end of the world.

Thank you.

And: im not going to add anybody at Skype. If you need something, add me
Old 01/24/2015, 01:19   #817 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the cheat is using 10-30 % percent of my cpu power. when its not activated dayz runs much smoother.

anyone got this problem too?
Old 01/24/2015, 21:51   #818 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fros7byte View Post
the cheat is using 10-30 % percent of my cpu power. when its not activated dayz runs much smoother.

anyone got this problem too?
It's with all external hacks, and with internal too.

Btw, H1Z1 hack will be avaible for limited beta testing soon
Old 01/25/2015, 02:03   #819 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much or the limited user can test it for free 1 week or what
Old 01/25/2015, 07:24   #820 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vEQz View Post
Every time I launch the launcher5.exe is comes up with: Cannot connect to the server. Please check your internet Connection. Please help
Can you help me fix this problem. I have the same thing that happen too!
Old 01/25/2015, 12:45   #821 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"I got word from the QA testers that mostly focus on cheats, and they said that every known cheat that they have purchased or tracked down, either public or private, does not operate under the new BattleEye system. Every known major security vulnerability, whether it be people forcing you to do stuff and such, was patched a couple weeks ago, but obviously we have to wait for the major update."

Enjoy the hacks while you can, guys.
Old 01/25/2015, 13:14   #822 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanFlaco View Post
Can you help me fix this problem. I have the same thing that happen too!
You need an update, as i've said few times already. Contact me on Skype to get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolfMarwood View Post

"I got word from the QA testers that mostly focus on cheats, and they said that every known cheat that they have purchased or tracked down, either public or private, does not operate under the new BattleEye system. Every known major security vulnerability, whether it be people forcing you to do stuff and such, was patched a couple weeks ago, but obviously we have to wait for the major update."

Enjoy the hacks while you can, guys.
That's true, they wont operate as they're now, but where can they know the hacks won't be updated to work with new battleye?

Personally i think 1% of hacks will be updated for new battleye. Unfortunately mine is probably not one of them.

H1Z1 Cheat is now avaible for limited beta testing. Be fast!
Old 01/25/2015, 17:00   #823 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Personally i think 1% of hacks will be updated for new battleye. Unfortunately mine is probably not one of them.
Wait, does that mean you don't plan on updating this hack after the rootkit comes out?
Old 01/25/2015, 17:30   #824 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I think i waste my money too. 1 month play time for 20 bucks. Thanks mate last time at your store.
Old 01/25/2015, 18:33   #825 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol

ttteme is the only one here who is honest.

99,9% of the hacks will not work in a few weeks and the users will be banned. The great cheating epoch by DayZ is then gone forever.

ttteme is one of the best Cheatcoder in this Forum, probably even the best.

I'm looking forward to when BattlEye is fully functional in less weeks
Closed Thread