Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize]

Discussion on TemeZ.EU [Multihack] - [ESP - Speedhack - Optimize] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2014, 02:01   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azothy View Post
Ditto.. excellent update. very smooth etc. love this hack and love to see it updated constantly. Few things though:

- Item ESP causes lag with speedhack/causes it to run at almost half speed with latest update (SIDE NOTE: NEVER RUN ITEM ESP AND FLY WITH SPEEDHACK AT SAME TIME...more than once has caused program to crash and die in midair) Flying/speedhack with Item ESP turned OFF seems perfectly safe and almost never crashes. item esp just seems to cause program to crash. I don't imagine that's something super easy to fix. but nonetheless it seems item ESP and heli crash ESP are what causes the most crashes.

- a higher top speed would be very nice. Above "Hard" we should have a "Super Hard" or "Extreme" speed which is like 2-3x faster. (I know faster top speed may not necessarily be as smooth, but it should work even with some rubberbanding sometimes, i have seen very high top speeds, maybe with the disclaimer that extreme speed can be unstable or something.)

- Heli crash esp still doesn't work (as mentioned already) but vehicle ESP does work fine.

- moving speedhack key to LSHIFT is better than control, but still causes some issues. any way to move it to the CAPSLOCK key instead? or better yet, give us an option to set the keybind ourselves. but capslock key would be best i think, without interfering with other common keys.

overall though I am extremely happy with this hack, it is extremely smooth and stable aside from a few glitches here and there. very clean gui now and just a very good hack overall, new features added all the time.. keep up the good work!
Huh? You can change the speed of the hack? Will you please tell me how sorry for being ignorant in my last post about it. And by fly you just mean speedhack right?
Old 12/16/2014, 02:06   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I just noticed I can change the speed from light medium and hard with num pad or side mouse button 4-6

Anybody else getting killed by other hackers alot? Everytime I get a good amount of loot then I see some guy gliding at like lightspeed way faster than I can and shoots me through military tents n walls or appears behind me and aimbots my face n ****

Anyone have the name RuN FoReSt RuN? y u do dis
Old 12/16/2014, 02:22   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunni1986 View Post
Why can not look left and right when flying? It just goes only up and down.
Use your head key turn keys to turn when flying.. ie num pad keys 1 3 7 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wupom View Post
Huh? You can change the speed of the hack? Will you please tell me how sorry for being ignorant in my last post about it. And by fly you just mean speedhack right?
Use the arrow keys <- or -> to change the speed of the speedhack, it displays in the info what speed it is ie Light, Medium, Hard.. we need an Extreme setting
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2014, 02:33   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azothy View Post
Use your head key turn keys to turn when flying.. ie num pad keys 1 3 7 9

Use the arrow keys <- or -> to change the speed of the speedhack, it displays in the info what speed it is ie Light, Medium, Hard.. we need an Extreme setting
Thank you! and Thank you to the uploader I actually found out It hadn't loaded the current version thats why I didnt get all these awesome features. I love it haha thank you guys very happy with the purchase with all these updates
Old 12/16/2014, 03:03   #215 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this and I could not be happier! Such an awesome hack! It is also updated very often. Would buy again without hesitation.
Old 12/16/2014, 03:19   #216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any way to get this hack to work in full screen? Not windowed borderless. Full screen.
Old 12/16/2014, 03:31   #217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No and same case for every external hack... have to play in windowed mode
Old 12/16/2014, 05:56   #218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have a black screen with the menu overlays but not working in game its windowed please help
Old 12/16/2014, 06:11   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just wanted to come back and comment again after a weeks use. This hack is pretty amazing and the updates keep coming. This hack is so much better than Juaze's who is promising a release at the NEXT DAYZ PATCH.

This one cost more but you get what you pay for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2014, 06:59   #220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

forget ju...a z ..

incomparable .... best haxx ever
Old 12/16/2014, 07:18   #221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pro tip: if you die alot because you are a noob haxz0r like i am just set your speed to hard press the speed key keep esp / city esp on and alt tab
you can see all the esp over any window while alt tabbed,
im on youtube while my character is running super speed to a city and i can see the meters tick down over the video
its awesome
Old 12/16/2014, 08:56   #222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey guys, quick Q: Is the max distance for helicopter crashe esp 1000m? I know the game doesn't normally render things past that point. Any way to work around this?
Old 12/16/2014, 11:13   #223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The flight mode seems to be still bugged. I die every 3 minutes when flying in the air.

EDIT: Has done. It is already in this thread that it is very dangerous in particular with active esp. Unfortunately, I die with disabled esp.

Could it be the missing some weapons in the ESP yet? I can not get Mosin displayed even if I stand in front of it.
Old 12/16/2014, 15:00   #224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone else dying like all the time? At first I thought I was getting hacked and aimbotted but then I realized Im just randomly dying if I use speed too much,
Afterwards im not even speeding or flying, just sprinting normally with my gun nobody around and im dead, this has happened like 10 times today..
Old 12/16/2014, 15:21   #225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunni1986 View Post

Could it be the missing some weapons in the ESP yet? I can not get Mosin displayed even if I stand in front of it.
I noticed it too, that not ever weapon is spoted by the hack and unfortunately the mosin is one of this weapons. :/
Closed Thread