He was obviously reselling a hack he bought and its probably broken now, so no updates. Next time go buy from a trusted seller and not reselling dipshits like him.
im in same boat i've had mine since 0.45 its been perfect, but since the .50 hes gone missing
Yep, i don't know what happen, how I talked with him ( a lot ) I can say for sure he is the coder and he was legit, I am sure there is a problem. Men, he doesn't answer on all support, skype, gmail, PayPal. But always connected busy state on Skype. He have 206 persons on his skype.
I don't know what to think but I am really disappointed because he did a nice job and was a nice guy.
Yup, best hack on here no doubt. That instant bullet and increase rate of fire. Not to mention the travel features. I wonder if he gave up on the project.
Yup, best hack on here no doubt. That instant bullet and increase rate of fire. Not to mention the travel features. I wonder if he gave up on the project.
Yep, true talk mate you know what you 're talking about. Did you take a lifetime ? I don't know but he is always connected in Skype but busy state and no answer.
Yep, true talk mate you know what you 're talking about. Did you take a lifetime ? I don't know but he is always connected in Skype but busy state and no answer.
Yea, I got the lifetime version. I also see him on but never answer back.
Weird, I hope that one time he will be back, that is the bad thing about life-time, if the guy end-up, you can do nothing. But as I talked with him he seems a nice guy. I think he have a problem. Let 's see, if someone have information, just tell, we are looking for him loool.
Just saying it again, yes guys, he has the best hack, no one here could compete, that is a shame ...
day z standalone 05/25/2014 - DayZ Trading - 2 Replies Hallo com,
suche nen day z standalone esp hack der natürlich proof is;)
schreibt hier rein melde mich dann bei euch oder via pn
preis kann man dann reden
mfg com
day z standalone 03/22/2014 - DayZ - 3 Replies hey habe mir heute day z standalone zugelegt und wollte mal fragen wer es noch zockt und mit wem man mal ocken kann komm irgendwie gar nicht klar auf das game
und kann es sein das viel mehr leute nur das normal dayz addon oder so wo man arma 2 für braucht zocken ?
WTS daz Standalone key 02/05/2014 - DayZ - 1 Replies Topic. Price is not set so you can offer me
[Buying] DAY Z standalone key 01/23/2014 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies add me on Skype @ iamsnotplugs
or trade with http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/hearthstone-tradi ng/2978235-hearthstone-beta-key-cheap.html
that is my thread have a look
[Buying] Day-Z Standalone 12/20/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Cd Key or via gift. 10€ PSC or PayPal
Contact me with PN