Known bugs:
- sometimes after a time your biobot map is black, and you cant login back, only after ~30 min to 1 hour
consider that you wont bot all day and you dont put your account at maximum risk for ban :P
Quoted from mi first post, next time you should read the whole post.
I don't understand.
Are you using sarcasm?
Bassically your saying that I cant bot all day?
If so...Can I use the codes for udobot insted so I can bot all day?
I don't understand.
Are you using sarcasm?
Bassically your saying that I cant bot all day?
If so...Can I use the codes for udobot insted so I can bot all day?
what do you dont understand ?
is a bug.... what is to be understand here ?
I think your taking this the wrong way dude.....I'm nto trying to offend you I'm just saying could I use udobot with the same codes until the bug is fixed because i bot overnight. I'm not trying to offend you in any way I think the bot is awesome.
can you do a funktion that the bot doesnt runs if he is dead? he destroyed 2 of my drones last night because he was 8 times dead and dont repared my drones
can you do a funktion that the bot doesnt runs if he is dead? he destroyed 2 of my drones last night because he was 8 times dead and dont repared my drones
no, there will be no such thing, because you can buy a CPU for repair drones !!!
is it posible to do a funtkion that the bot goes to the map where he is died? he was botting on 2-2 and than somabody destroyed the bot and the bot repared himselves and than it was botting on 2-1 but on 2-1 i dont get credits and uriduim because my level is to high. if i check the box in use maps at 2-2 than he dont goes to 2-2 he stays on 2-1 and this is after 2 hours not diferent
(sry for bad english)
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D