They cannot detect everyone and my proof is a bot that has been going for weeks others for months. So if u want to actually keep your account do this:
1. Bot a whole bunch of uridium in x-1 map do not kill streaners ..or do quest just bot untill you have so much uri it is up to you if u want to upgrade your ship or buy a different one with credits and buy speed generators to apply faster botting speed.
2. After you got a substantial amount of uri and GG energies for later use like repairing your ship or doing gates ammo ect. Now is when you stop botting, u can either not login for 30 days if u have not already and your log will clear after bigpoint send you a email asking for you to come back which is auto generated. Or you can start playing right away, i suggest you wait to use ur GG energies or just use them slowly do not spam all of them in 1 day and start doing gates...
This is just my share for you guys that got banned unwrongfully try it ...cant hurt xD
I got a bug... The bot don't work when I die : It's repair, yes, but after that the bot don't move and I can't see portals on the map... How can I solved this ? ( Sorry for bad English )
I got a bug... The bot don't work when I die : It's repair, yes, but after that the bot don't move and I can't see portals on the map... How can I solved this ? ( Sorry for bad English )
when it loads up press "started" first then when it starts moving press box's or npc's and what u want to do like cleaner ammo ect...if it doesnt move close it and repeat...it does have some bugs obviously because its free...
you sure u have the latest version? try redownloading it ..mine didnt work either and i redownloaded it and then it worked but i was getting "update invisible bonus box code" or w/e
witam mam taki problem ze bot na moim koncie glownym dziala ale nie dziala na innych moich kontach na tym samym serwerzez. mam tak zarowno z mbot, dbot jak i biobot. dlaczego tak jest? pomozcie prosze
its still can't althought i change to simple name..why?its got stuck..i check the time count..its stop and stop...then jump to 5 seconds from the normal time..its maybe lag..
and 1 more i cant install x64..do i need to install x86 and x64?or one of them..and can i know why i cant install x64?if you got some link that should i download post it for me thanks
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D