BTW virus, more than 24 hours and still going strong, both on same map. exited without problems. I think once site is up, you can safely release the update.
And good to know you decided to implement that multichannel chat. Told you it was cool. haha!
Can we have information on the progress of the reopening please? And at the same time it is possible to remove the automatic update that says "A new version is available" as its closes the program?
hy Tvirusx1 writes this to me "This Account Has Been Suspended" and i don't understand why, you are yet you were not able to rent a new server always ?
Can we have information on the progress of the reopening please? And at the same time it is possible to remove the automatic update that says "A new version is available" as its closes the program?
hy Tvirusx1 writes this to me "This Account Has Been Suspended" and i don't understand why, you are yet you were not able to rent a new server always ?
Thank you for your help
When you get leeches who refuse to support the site by visiting the sponsored websites, how do you expect the site to be up?
Did you not even see the Opinion Poll? There were even clowns who said we should not have Ads in the bot because its a FREE World! Tell THAT to the hosting company that is hosting the UDOBot Forum that its a FREE world and that they should not charge for hosting UDOBot.com.
Do you think Money Grows on Trees?
Very sad world we live in dude.. with these kind of kids.. no wonder there is no future for Earth!
I am still using last version release by tvirus. But I don't have the intension to share it to public since tvirus is the owner and I don't have that right.
You can view the localized version on youtube, and it works fine for me.
Hey, what's the big deal? If there is a way to get the bot working without update than show us. Maybe the owner will come again and write about it?
And I don't get it.. why we have to update the bot as a necessity? Because in moments like this, when the site is down, we can't update but we should be able to use the bot.
primeiramente desculpe não falo inglês e não sei se a tradução vai sair bem ai mais sincera-mente acho que ninguém tem o direito de reclamar sobre o UDOBot e sim agradecer pelo bot ser livre a todos, sendo livre ou não os criadores tem todo o direito de impor regras tipo a atualização.
eu acho que todos deveríamos ajudar tipo clicar nos anúncios diariamente, acho que todos nos poderíamos fazer um tipo de grupo que iria clicar todos os dias nos anúncios poderia também ser uma regra para utilizar o bot mais como regra não teria controle.
galera essa é minha opinião desculpe se disse bobagem.
galera do UDOBot estão de Parabéns pelo trabalho espero que voltem logo e não se preocupe com as criticas todo bom trabalho sempre tem boas criticas.
vl t+
When you get leeches who refuse to support the site by visiting the sponsored websites, how do you expect the site to be up?
Did you not even see the Opinion Poll? There were even clowns who said we should not have Ads in the bot because its a FREE World! Tell THAT to the hosting company that is hosting the UDOBot Forum that its a FREE world and that they should not charge for hosting UDOBot.com.
Do you think Money Grows on Trees?
Very sad world we live in dude.. with these kind of kids.. no wonder there is no future for Earth!
Sooooo... As I have same problem that my acc was suspended (obviuslly coz i didnt visit sponsored website??????), what can I do to be unban? Is there any way though? Coz i really didnt know I should visit sponzor site Coz if it would write where i could see it (at begining, or before downloading, etc) i would check it. This way, I really think suspension was not in place, with out warning, or msg... Nothing. And as I comment on UDObot forum and post feedbacks (that means i visited UDObot site often), I would expect that I would be given a warning. So, with out furthure "annoying" from me, I kindly ask for a favor to unban me, as I will look on those sites of hosters.
Regards LC
Hey, what's the big deal? If there is a way to get the bot working without update than show us. Maybe the owner will come again and write about it?
And I don't get it.. why we have to update the bot as a necessity? Because in moments like this, when the site is down, we can't update but we should be able to use the bot.
LOL! Do you seriously think the maker of UDOBot owes you? It's a FREE Bot. Not happy with it, you can always go get other cracked bots or pay for them.
I respected tvirus effort, and it is his decision to automate everything especially on the updates. He owns the program and we are just the end-users who benefited on his effort, If tvirus wants to publish his program in a localized version it will be in his hands. I am just showing that it is possible to make the program work even if the site is down. At least do something in your part as end-user.
Feedback UDOBot 2.5.6 - since forum udobot is closed 04/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 42 Replies Let`s talk here about this version, if u have meet bugs or if u like it.
For me example the jumping ports wont work... i tried on different account, different internet providers, and when he jump the portal it remains blocked in port... and will nothing do anymore until i start it again..
udobot 10/14/2010 - Browsergames - 35 Replies -.- wenn ich ihn über nacht anlasse und ich wache manchmal über nacht auf dann schau ich mal nach und dann bleibt er stehen und und wenn ich auf der map klicke steht da reconnecting.
weiß jemand wieso?
UDOBOT site closed¿? 07/06/2010 - Browsergames - 2 Replies CAn anyone tell me why udobot site closed?will it be soon open?
please answer.