🇹🇷 Merhaba arkadaşlar bugün size DARKMOON darkorbit pvpserverini tanıtacağım.
1-) LAG Yok
2-) TUTUCU Yok
3-) KARIŞTIRICI Yok
4-) Kasılması kolay
5-) Tarafsız Yönetim Ekibi
6-) 5 yıllık satın alınmış domain ve vds ile en az 5 yıllık oyun garantisi hesaplarınız asla sıfırlanmayacaktır
Discord :
Youtube :
...
Web :
🇺🇸 Hello friends today I will introduce youDARKMOON darkorbit pvpserver
1-) No LAG
2-) No HOLDER
3-) No Mixer
4-) Easy to contract
5-) Impartial Management Team
6-) With a 5-year domain and vds purchased, your accounts will never be reset with a minimum 5-year game guarantee.
Discord :
Youtube :
What's the point of making more DO pserver than there are DO players ?
Please stop making psevers, or if you do at least make something that stands out.
whoever made these opensource definetly berried any hope of gathering the community
What's the point of making more DO pserver than there are DO players ?
Please stop making psevers, or if you do at least make something that stands out.
whoever made these opensource definetly berried any hope of gathering the community
Maybe we should somehow ask the EPVP moderation for the deletion of the Open Source thread and the shutdown of the tutorial on YT :/
But nvm i can already predict these monkeys spamming "me sell private server, i have files pm", bruh, life is saddo
I do not claim to be very good at this job, but as a result, I was able to make some adjustments and eliminate many mistakes, and I will always try to do better. I am open to good or bad criticism, but my attitude towards insulting sentences will be bad, I wish you a good day.
Besides, I'm not the best at this job, I'm sure there are better ones than me, maybe I'm the worst.
I do not claim to be very good at this job, but as a result, I was able to make some adjustments and eliminate many mistakes, and I will always try to do better. I am open to good or bad criticism, but my attitude towards insulting sentences will be bad, I wish you a good day.
Besides, I'm not the best at this job, I'm sure there are better ones than me, maybe I'm the worst.
Akame_Ga_Kill
A malicious person
I don't understand who you think you are.
He has a malicious touch to everything.
hocam merhabalar bizim ekibimiz var 20 kişiyiz biz kendi pvp serverımızı açtık 1 aylık yazılımcısı benim ama şöyle bir durum var geminin son koordinatlarını kaydettiremiyorum veri tabanına en azından koordinatları kaydeden kod nedir onu bilsem chat gpt ile gerisini hallederim diye düşünüyorum hocam nasıl yaptınız o sorunu biz aynı sorunu yaşıyoruz gemilerin son kordinatlarını kaydetmiyor oyun