Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how is no one able to make a good privat server?

Discussion on how is no one able to make a good privat server? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/06/2022, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
and? if i wanna pay2win im gonna put my money in the real darkorbit.
a pserver is supposed to be a better version, else its totally useless.
the real darkorbit is no different
like the private server, rather worse
Old 10/06/2022, 22:02   #17

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionvaves View Post
the real darkorbit is no different
like the private server, rather worse
ok guyla listen,
private servers in the first where never meant to generate money. the first people launching ACTUAL working pservers had fun making them, with better performance, better rewards and mostly good pvp.

before i start to invest in a pserver which will mostly disapear after a few months, im willing to spend my money on the actual DO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2022, 22:22   #18

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
ok guyla listen,
private servers in the first where never meant to generate money. the first people launching ACTUAL working pservers had fun making them, with better performance, better rewards and mostly good pvp.

before i start to invest in a pserver which will mostly disapear after a few months, im willing to spend my money on the actual DO.
I agree 200%, the only one "private server" (i prefeer to call it "Game") where i spend a very little ammount of money was SpaceAge because it was the only one real oldschool game at the begining about DarkOrbit.

Now i saw few videos of it, it completly changed with some rsb75 **** appeared or other things like that mixed with old DO idk why lol but i respect so much Kkarnage for his work he created ******* amazing game and thanks for that.
Old 10/07/2022, 14:21   #19

Quote:
ok guyla listen,

Creating them with the intention of making money is wrong in itself, you are basically stealing the work of Bigpoint developers whether you like it or not.

That's why I said, if you have enough resources to create a server with a monetary purpose, it's easier to create your own game.

And by the way, all projects are subject to a Cease and Desist from Bigpoint at any time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2022, 14:55   #20

Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post
Creating them with the intention of making money is wrong in itself, you are basically stealing the work of Bigpoint developers whether you like it or not.

That's why I said, if you have enough resources to create a server with a monetary purpose, it's easier to create your own game.

And by the way, all projects are subject to a Cease and Desist from Bigpoint at any time.
Bigpoint has nothing to do with private servers
Every private server is different
Old 10/07/2022, 16:33   #21

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Bigpoint has nothing to do with private servers
Every private server is different
its literally a DARKORBIT private server, DARKORBIT belongs to BIGPOINT.

stealing property like DARKORBIT pserver do, is in fact ILLEGAL due the ressources/graphics/music/desgin/name belong to BIGPOINT.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2022, 16:43   #22

Haha

Quote:
its literally a DARKORBIT private server, DARKORBIT belongs to BIGPOINT.

stealing property like DARKORBIT pserver do, is in fact ILLEGAL due the ressources/graphics/music/desgin/name belong to BIGPOINT.
then pinkgalaxy also stole darkorbit's files, as did the other private servers xd
Old 10/07/2022, 16:48   #23

Quote:
then pinkgalaxy also stole darkorbit's files, as did the other private servers xd
Yes, ALL PRIVATE SERVERS THAT use official DARKORBIT files, are subject to cease and desist from Bigpoint, no matter if it uses current Client or a 2006 Beta, all are in Bigpoint's hands, and it can crush any project if it wants to, the only reason it doesn't happen very often is that they don't care about most projects.

That's why I said, if you want to make a full Server, make a game that doesn't use anything made by Bigpoint, or anyone else without permission.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2022, 18:42   #24

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgy54 View Post
I totally agree with you he is racist and perverted
Sorry i normally don't write on other thread, but this just got me to good

Quote:
Originally Posted by therandomguy94 View Post
srsly tho... the only "good" server which comes close to darkorbit is pinkgalaxy(the grind is nice) but the admin is abosuluty dogshit character wise( if you played there you will know)...
Most likely you tilted cause you got banned for using bots, scripts, or macros.
Don't use bots, scripts or macros on PinkGalaxy and all good.

And I mean, if you want YOUR perfect server, then make it.
I often have players in PinkGalaxy that believe THEY know what EVERYONE wants and THEY KNOW how to make the PERFECT server.

So I would like to see that out of the thousand players, which believe they know exactly what the perfect server is, that YOU make this one perfect server which everyone loves.

And I'm 100% sure you will come "me not coding know": Go pay someone that makes all that stuff for you.
Instead of shouting “why nobody”, go change this, so nobody needs to shout anymore.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2022, 00:29   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
Sorry i normally don't write on other thread, but this just got me to good

Most likely you tilted cause you got banned for using bots, scripts, or macros.
Don't use bots, scripts or macros on PinkGalaxy and all good.

And I mean, if you want YOUR perfect server, then make it.
I often have players in PinkGalaxy that believe THEY know what EVERYONE wants and THEY KNOW how to make the PERFECT server.

So I would like to see that out of the thousand players, which believe they know exactly what the perfect server is, that YOU make this one perfect server which everyone loves.

And I'm 100% sure you will come "me not coding know": Go pay someone that makes all that stuff for you.
Instead of shouting “why nobody”, go change this, so nobody needs to shout anymore.
The home page literally displayed a d* pic, and the few times I've seen you in chat you were more than happy to write about yours. Not sure what I have to add
Old 10/14/2022, 09:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMode911 View Post
The home page literally displayed a d* pic, and the few times I've seen you in chat you were more than happy to write about yours. Not sure what I have to add
Hey, I'm not here to defend myself, I just found it too funny.
If you believe I'm gay, a racist, a pervert and what not – I'm perfectly fine with that.
And if you did not get it, I'm not talking about my personal, real d-ck, I'm talking about my **** there in the backpage image.

I really don't care how often people make fun of me on EPVP, how many thanks they get on their hate stuff, how they talk about me on other PServers, etc. because I know out of all those PServers around, PinkGalaxy has the very much best community possible and I love all of them.

And I'm not talking about the ingame-behavior. I'm talking about the human behind their pilotname.
You can have a different opinion, and I'm fine with that.
If you like those other communities where they correct each other's grammars and spellings, feel free to go there.
Old 10/14/2022, 19:45   #27

Quote:
Hey, I'm not here to defend myself, I just found it too funny.
If you believe I'm gay, a racist, a pervert and what not – I'm perfectly fine with that.
And if you did not get it, I'm not talking about my personal, real d-ck, I'm talking about my **** there in the backpage image.

I really don't care how often people make fun of me on EPVP, how many thanks they get on their hate stuff, how they talk about me on other PServers, etc. because I know out of all those PServers around, PinkGalaxy has the very much best community possible and I love all of them.

And I'm not talking about the ingame-behavior. I'm talking about the human behind their pilotname.
You can have a different opinion, and I'm fine with that.
If you like those other communities where they correct each other's grammars and spellings, feel free to go there.
I am not the one who said those things. And I'd argue that there is a huge difference between being a jerk correcting other's grammar, and throwing d* jokes/images around (among other things.

I do believe that you have the best private server feature-wise, but I can safely say that you are the biggest drawback. Not that it necessarily matter to you, you're absolutely free to behave as you want. But I have to say that this is a pretty stupid issue to have, and easily fixable at that.
Old 10/14/2022, 20:22   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMode911 View Post
I am not the one who said those things. And I'd argue that there is a huge difference between being a jerk correcting other's grammar, and throwing d* jokes/images around (among other things.

I do believe that you have the best private server feature-wise, but I can safely say that you are the biggest drawback. Not that it necessarily matter to you, you're absolutely free to behave as you want. But I have to say that this is a pretty stupid issue to have, and easily fixable at that.
Then unfortunately PinkGalaxy is just nothing for you. Cause ofc I will not change myself for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2022, 21:09   #29

Who's interested to bring back the old nostalgia out of it?

I am a developer. Lets make it together!
Old 10/15/2022, 06:57   #30

Quote:
Then unfortunately PinkGalaxy is just nothing for you. Cause ofc I will not change myself for you.
Just thank for your work since lot of year ! you are the only one to keep dark orbit alive in private now !

good work !
Thanks
1 User