Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Active PVP/PVE server

Discussion on Active PVP/PVE server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
Lightbulb Active PVP/PVE server

Active PVP/PVE
server
1) my number one (Star Zone
) tr en du eu languages ​​available
Features:

- A lot of darkorbit ships & ship designs in shop
- Boosters
- UBA System
- Techs
- Drone Designs
- Own Configuration system
- Galaxy Gates (Alpha, Beta, Gamma)
- Clan system
- Upgrade system
- Events (Spaceballl, Invasion, Demaner, Ice Meteorit, Jackpot) and more..
- Black Light maps and npc
- Possibility to buy your own title
- Referals
- Vouchers
- Skill Tree
2) finalorbit
This server is PVP/PVE
Many designs
The server has both 2D/3D version
Improved Bonus Boxes and Green Booty boxes

NO LF4
NO DRONE FORMATIONS
NO HAVOC/HERCULES

You will need to buy your ammos and to upgrade your ship.

Raw materials are missing, this is why shield generators and laser generators have stronger stats than in normal game, because they automatically consider promerium update.
3) pinkgalaxy
This is an PServer that trys to satisfy every Player Type like PVP, PVE, 3D, 2D, (OLD) 2D Players
We try to have ONE PServer for everyone. So you dont need any other PServer.

This Server is able to run 24/7 (which means it will not restart like every 3 hours like some other pservers or crash) and can handle about 500 Players simultaneously Playing on the Spacemap without any Lags or delays.
(Unfortunatly if you life to far away from the Server you will have an Ping)


Currently we are in an Open Beta which means you can create an Account.
orhan01 is offline  
Old 08/14/2022, 15:42   #2
 
Akame_Ga_Kill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 157
Starzone = meme/trash server with 1000 different useless administrators who doesn't do **** and only share their memes instead of helping out the community.

Last time i've played starzone i've been permanently banned for killing a clan war member multiple times and the "STAFF" spitted into my face.

PINKGALAXY = 100% recommended, but please, don't be another german joining the server.
Akame_Ga_Kill is offline  
Old 08/14/2022, 18:05   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
Akame_Ga_Kill

I recommend playing Starzone right now.
orhan01 is offline  
Old 08/14/2022, 18:36   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhan01 View Post
Active PVP/PVE
server
1) my number one (Star Zone
) tr en du eu languages ​​available
Features:

- A lot of darkorbit ships & ship designs in shop
- Boosters
- UBA System
- Techs
- Drone Designs
- Own Configuration system
- Galaxy Gates (Alpha, Beta, Gamma)
- Clan system
- Upgrade system
- Events (Spaceballl, Invasion, Demaner, Ice Meteorit, Jackpot) and more..
- Black Light maps and npc
- Possibility to buy your own title
- Referals
- Vouchers
- Skill Tree
2) finalorbit
This server is PVP/PVE
Many designs
The server has both 2D/3D version
Improved Bonus Boxes and Green Booty boxes

NO LF4
NO DRONE FORMATIONS
NO HAVOC/HERCULES

You will need to buy your ammos and to upgrade your ship.

Raw materials are missing, this is why shield generators and laser generators have stronger stats than in normal game, because they automatically consider promerium update.
3) pinkgalaxy
This is an PServer that trys to satisfy every Player Type like PVP, PVE, 3D, 2D, (OLD) 2D Players
We try to have ONE PServer for everyone. So you dont need any other PServer.

This Server is able to run 24/7 (which means it will not restart like every 3 hours like some other pservers or crash) and can handle about 500 Players simultaneously Playing on the Spacemap without any Lags or delays.
(Unfortunatly if you life to far away from the Server you will have an Ping)


Currently we are in an Open Beta which means you can create an Account.

Finalorbit is now closed and doesn't exist anymore. It was substituted by AncientOrbit. At least check what you write.
FEDEZETA is offline  
Old 08/15/2022, 20:08   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
Starzone = meme/trash server with 1000 different useless administrators who doesn't do **** and only share their memes instead of helping out the community.

Last time i've played starzone i've been permanently banned for killing a clan war member multiple times and the "STAFF" spitted into my face.

PINKGALAXY = 100% recommended, but please, don't be another german joining the server.
Hello, if you were our player, you surely know that we have a nice and pleasant administration, there are days when someone has a worse day, just like everyone else.
I don't understand why you say "starzone" is a meme/junk server.
However, if you were a player and you received a penalty, I am 100% convinced that you were banned for something in our regulations. Regards!
Dev Slasher Scar is offline  
Old 08/16/2022, 04:47   #6
 
Akame_Ga_Kill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Slasher Scar View Post
Hello, if you were our player, you surely know that we have a nice and pleasant administration, there are days when someone has a worse day, just like everyone else.
I don't understand why you say "starzone" is a meme/junk server.
However, if you were a player and you received a penalty, I am 100% convinced that you were banned for something in our regulations. Regards!
The p-servers get even worse when their owners can't even write without using translator. Doesn't matter how many times i explain why such server is BAD, you won't understand cuz you can't even read.

Anyways, do not risk your time playing there, you will surelly get perma ban for telling the ADMINISTRATORS that they can't do their job.
Akame_Ga_Kill is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BIS Ret PVP (6.7kgs), BIS Ret PVE (6.9kgs), BIS prot PVE (6.5kgs), HolyPVE/PVE 6.3k+
08/17/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
SOLDasdasd
[Selling] BIS Ret PVP (6.7kgs), BIS Ret PVE (6.9kgs), Prot PVE (6.1kgs), Holy PVE 5.9k
04/19/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
soldasdsas
[Ger & En]|Active Admin|Air Drop at 5|Sleeper|Oxide|PvE & PVE|Wipe 17.5
05/17/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://cache.multiplayuk.com/b/1-2422426-560x95-13 353-FF5519-FFFFFF.png 24/7 New Server New Map Active Admins New Beginn Big Events PvP and PvE New Players get Help Get 1 Teleport to a Friend



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.