Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AncientOrbit -SEASON2 -2022 PVP/PVE Server

Discussion on AncientOrbit -SEASON2 -2022 PVP/PVE Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 07/20/2022, 22:52   #16
 
Akame_Ga_Kill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
you should already got used to it. every day is atleast one new "best prııvat server" release :P
And this kind of behavior:

"If you're going to trash talk about the server, do it properly, if you can't, don't."

"Boss, you are nobody. creator of this is called Leyoneer."

Akame_Ga_Kill is offline  
Old 07/29/2022, 15:09   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
And this kind of behavior:

"If you're going to trash talk about the server, do it properly, if you can't, don't."

"Boss, you are nobody. creator of this is called Leyoneer."

If you cannot read it is not our problem.
He wrote that it is necessary to download the client, in order to play. It is useless that you come out with “this server is not recommended because you can’t play from browser”.

Everyone already knows. At least people who can read.

I didn’t get who you are to judge other people’s project.
FEDEZETA is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2022, 20:47   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reycet View Post
how can i buy premium and cyborg ship?
Join server discord and contact with techno his owner of server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDEZETA View Post
If you cannot read it is not our problem.
He wrote that it is necessary to download the client, in order to play. It is useless that you come out with “this server is not recommended because you can’t play from browser”.

Everyone already knows. At least people who can read.

I didn’t get who you are to judge other people’s project.
Agreed.
Fastext is offline  
Old 07/30/2022, 01:19   #19
 
Akame_Ga_Kill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDEZETA View Post
If you cannot read it is not our problem.
He wrote that it is necessary to download the client, in order to play. It is useless that you come out with “this server is not recommended because you can’t play from browser”.

Everyone already knows. At least people who can read.

I didn’t get who you are to judge other people’s project.
I said before that developers should be get used to negative feedback, they're supposed to help and not to spread hate, this is not criticism this is how i give my opinion, i just said that i do not recommend his server but seems like yall get tilted after this kind of comment, i'd call it childish, after the comment @ made upon my feedback (again, which was supposed to HELP), now imo, ancient orbit "devs", how they call themselves, are nothing more than kiddos.

Im really surprise to see that someone who has an account here on epvp since 2012 is making a comment like that, seems like you can't learn to interpret people's text even in 10 years.
Akame_Ga_Kill is offline  
Old 07/30/2022, 12:55   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
I said before that developers should be get used to negative feedback, they're supposed to help and not to spread hate, this is not criticism this is how i give my opinion, i just said that i do not recommend his server but seems like yall get tilted after this kind of comment, i'd call it childish, after the comment @ made upon my feedback (again, which was supposed to HELP), now imo, ancient orbit "devs", how they call themselves, are nothing more than kiddos.

Im really surprise to see that someone who has an account here on epvp since 2012 is making a comment like that, seems like you can't learn to interpret people's text even in 10 years.
I still didn’t get who you are to judge our work or to judge us as “kiddos”.
Are you better than us?

Negative feedback is okay.
FEDEZETA is offline  
Old 07/30/2022, 18:36   #21
 
Akame_Ga_Kill's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDEZETA View Post
I still didn’t get who you are to judge our work or to judge us as “kiddos”.
Are you better than us?

Negative feedback is okay.
Akame_Ga_Kill is offline  
Old 11/20/2022, 10:32   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is this client still running? I can’t join discord
Deimoswtb is offline  
Reply

Tags
ancient, ancient orbit, ancientorbit, darkorbit pvp server


Similar Threads Similar Threads
AncientOrbit - New 2022 PVP/PVE Server
07/26/2022 - DarkOrbit - 33 Replies
Ancientorbit - New PVP/PVE Server Hello Guys, I want to inform you that a new server is open to play: AncientOrbit This server is PVP/PVE The server has only 2D version old npc graphic classic designs like enforcer or bastion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.