Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OldUltimate Private Server 2022

Discussion on OldUltimate Private Server 2022 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow OldUltimate Private Server 2022

Server Link : -removed-

-->Mission System(You don't need to take the tasks, they will be activated automatically.)

-->Ring System

--> Events

--> ShopAmmo

Old Ships , Old NPC , Old Laser System

Drone Formation System

Lf3 , B03

Apis+Zeus

Youtube : -removed
Old 01/12/2022, 05:16   #2

Why does ppl insist on their own language ? is english that hard ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2022, 10:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
English aint hard, but it's their choice to make videos in their foreign language for their community, there is nothing reprehensible.
Old 01/12/2022, 12:04   #4

Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
ok Karen
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2022, 03:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Heizer™ View Post
English aint hard, but it's their choice to make videos in their foreign language for their community, there is nothing reprehensible.
I agree that it's not reprehensible, but what's the point of playing with only 10 turkish players instead of 10 turkish, 10 german, 10 english, 10 albanian, 10 bulgarian, etc... for example? there were been tons of private servers that didn't evolved because of this simple fact, and people doesn't learn, they repeat and keep repeating the same mistakes, a Pserver opens for 1 day, and then it goes down forever, that's what i am trying to point here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
ok Karen
Please, when you don't have something to argue with, shut your mouth, don't try to annoy me with a meme like this, if you're tired of EPVP you should just leave the community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2022, 12:33   #6

Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
I agree that it's not reprehensible, but what's the point of playing with only 10 turkish players instead of 10 turkish, 10 german, 10 english, 10 albanian, 10 bulgarian, etc... for example? there were been tons of private servers that didn't evolved because of this simple fact, and people doesn't learn, they repeat and keep repeating the same mistakes, a Pserver opens for 1 day, and then it goes down forever, that's what i am trying to point here.

Please, when you don't have something to argue with, shut your mouth, don't try to annoy me with a meme like this, if you're tired of EPVP you should just leave the community.
no mister smarty pants... most server die because there is no development simply cause of the fact that none of those owners know **** about coding.. and us as players are tired of the same old stuff with no improvement or twist in sight..

your opinion that everything should be english is a complete karen move to say and i stand by my point as its valid. thank you and have a lovely day
Old 01/13/2022, 14:22   #7

elite*gold: 89
Received Thanks: 1,751
Backlink to epvp missing

Until then #closed
Closed Thread