is there a way to force the game into english?
i mean, i have an acc from hu1 but i don't speak hungarian, could be nice to force the language in english..
Hi all! I have some problems for login.. I can't make copy-paste of my username with Mac (I have special characters) and pass, I would try with Sid but I Can't find it with safari. Can someone help me?
PokeBot.Ninja - Cross-platform GUI bot for Pokemon Go! 01/14/2017 - Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies After many near-sleepless nights of coding (and tons of caught pokemons ;)) I feel it is time to release the Pokemon Go bot I have made.
Bot is written in java, meaning you can run it on any system that has the latest version installed: https://java.com/en/download/
Many of the existing bots are console based, but decent UI is a must-have in my opinion, so that's the reason for creating it.
Download link (zippyshare) for latest version: Zippyshare.com - PokeBotNinja-v39.zip
Current...
PokeBot.Ninja: Cross-Platform, Powerful UI, Map, beta Captcha support 08/25/2016 - Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies After many near-sleepless nights of coding (and tons of caught pokemons ;)) I feel it is time to release the Pokemon Go bot I have made.
Bot is written in java, meaning you can run it on any system that has the latest version installed:*https://java.com/en/download/
Many of the existing bots are console based, but decent UI is a must-have in my opinion, so that's the reason for creating it.
EVERYTHING WORKING AGAIN
Download link (redirects to zippyshare) for latest version: Zippyshare.com...
[Release] Flash Launcher | Xara Launcher | TCP Launcher 01/22/2016 - Fiesta Online - 16 Replies Da Xara ja tot ist und sie somit keine Verwendung mehr dafür haben,
release ich mal den Source vom Launcher, den Xara verwendet hat.
Ob ich das recht dazu habe? Sharing is caring...
Bis auf die InjectionLibrary*, welche für das Anti-Cheat genutzt wurde,
wurde nichts weiter daran verändert. Selbst die Variablen sind gleich
geblieben.
Kurze Info was besonders dran ist:
[Albion online], real cross platform next gen mmorpg. 03/05/2014 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies Albion Online
Albion Online Webpage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJg2-P3ESjI
Key Features
Player-driven economy
All items AND buildings are player crafted.
Build your own villages and towns.
Rent out land or industrial buildings to other guilds.
[REQUEST]Cross-Platform Socket Libary 04/06/2013 - C/C++ - 5 Replies I'm trying to find a Socket Libary in C++ which i could use on Linux , Windows and Mac OS.
I already found Socket Classes like WinSock | WinSock2 but they are only for Windows.
Hope you can help me ;)
MFG Conrew