Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need new BL map bot tactics anyone pls help me

Discussion on I need new BL map bot tactics anyone pls help me within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need new BL map bot tactics anyone pls help me

PLEASE TELL ME NEW BL TACTICS FOR RINUSK
Old 02/26/2021, 19:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by burakk99 View Post
PLEASE TELL ME NEW BL TACTICS FOR RINUSK
kill impulse 24/7
Old 02/27/2021, 19:07   #3

elite*gold: 100
If theres only 3 or 4 players doing invoke, you can set the bot to kill invokes (With pet + enemy locator + fuel cpu) and dont forget to tick the SOLAR_CLASH box to pick it up. If you want you can also kill impulse with a lower priority, something like 30 or 10, so once theres no invokes on map you can still get 15-25 rinusk per impulse.

Btw if you use darkbot set the priority to -100 and it will go to invokes as soon as you locate it, also tick the box to kill aliens on favorite zone (Mark the whole invoke area) and jump and repair on portal when your hp falls under 20% or so. Dont forget to set a key to use your ship ability so you can use nanorep if you bot with solace