Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban me

Discussion on Ban me within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ban me

How do I get my account permanently banned? My account has been hacked but I still have access to it. Now I would just like to do something that will get my ship banned permanently. Any idea? I can report a transaction to my bank, but won’t the other use just simply pay it off if he/she wants?
Old 02/17/2021, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 43
message the do support
Old 02/17/2021, 18:29   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by LechitaZ5 View Post
How do I get my account permanently banned? My account has been hacked but I still have access to it. Now I would just like to do something that will get my ship banned permanently. Any idea? I can report a transaction to my bank, but won’t the other use just simply pay it off if he/she wants?
You have been hacked but you still have access to your acc the heck? Dude didnt change email or password really? Instead of banning it ask support if they can give it back by changing the password/email or smth dunno.

Also delete all your payment data on Uridium page or cancel your credit card (If you used it to make in-game transactions) then copy the ID and send a message to support if they can return your account. They will probably ask you a bunch of questions to verify that you're the rightful owner

GL tho
Old 02/17/2021, 19:04   #4

The account has a email that cannot be accessed anymore, so I cannot change password or email. So the other user will get on when he/she pleases. This is a secondary account I had on the side, I do not care for it. I just want a way where I can get it banned so the other user cannot have access to it anymore.
Old 02/18/2021, 01:16   #5

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Easiest way:

Send a ticket to BP with the userID, login name and everything and say you sold the account.

Since selling accounts isn't allowed it should get banned since its against the EULA.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 09:14   #6

Received Thanks: 1,362
Update Toshinou and run it on your account
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/22/2021, 11:20   #7

- type in chat that you use a bot
- insult support in sup ticket
Old 02/23/2021, 12:28   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Update Toshinou and run it on your account
When Update

Old 02/24/2021, 12:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LechitaZ5 View Post
Tell the admins what you think of their ***** moms. Enter the global chat and ask for accounts. Insult with the most serious things that occur to you ... Things like that assure you the permaban
Old 03/02/2021, 17:30   #10

easiest way is to get a paypal refund for any cash you spent for up to 6 months. DO will block it till the amount is paid with game cards lol.