Hello!
We decided to join forces with the community of DO clone creators to bring back to life the old game experience we all loved, we present to you today Dark Orbit Nostalgia, a private server built from scratch that in the long term will be the Dark Orbit we all dreamed of if bp didn't screw it up
The game is currently in Open Beta phase, a lot is planned to be added in the coming weeks such as auction, quests, and more...
We are very close to our community and every update and choices we make for the future of this game will be driven by the community so we can make the best game
Video contains footage of a moded version of SpaceAge, Original graphics have been modified.
SpaceAge team is not responsible for illegal usage of protected graphics
____________________
The Server reminds at the old days where i started playing and i need to say it makes fun again to grind up from scratch and to make day by day progress at your own Account.
The team is very friendly and works close with the Community.
highly recommended to everyone which wants nostalgic feelings back and likes to grind up by his own instead of "playing" / botting the official trash darkorbit.
Very nice and old feelings are returning. A Suggestion to the developers, Make it so that the shooting graphic for all colors/ammunitions, are shooting 2 to 3 times per 1 shot just like in the old days. That will give it an even more authentic and nolstagic feel as it was like that back then. I love it.
Oldschool features on servers and the nostalgia feeling of the old Silkroad Online 08/15/2015 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Hi guys!
I hope that I this is the right category. If not, someone point it out and I will delete it.
I've been recently searching for a server with an oldschool feeling. There are a number of servers out there which claim that they are achieving that but... there are some things which bug me.
So, I know that:
The pSro servers in the days were VERY few : ECSRO (my personal favourite), ZSZC, SjSro (there were like 2-3 more but I can't remember them). So you had less than 7 servers...