Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to spend my uri on?

Discussion on What to spend my uri on? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Question What to spend my uri on?

So I've been botting for almost 2 weeks now on X-8. I got 280k uri and I don't know on what to spend it.
I was thinking about getting diamond formation + 3-4 radar protocols for my PET.

Here is my current equipment, just basic FE
1 paritydrill
1 hyperplasmoid
5 lf4
37 lf3
8 iris
1 zeus
20 g3n-7900
1 sg3n-b03
38 sg3n-b02
2 havoc (I have zeta sitting on base, im waiting for a nice extra prize + double rewards day)

As for pet:
Auto-looter 3
Auto resource collector 3
Enemy locator 3

Ships:
Spectrum
Aegis veteran (Couldn't get elite design in time before server merge )
Citadel/Spearhead elite

Some questions before you ask:
Why the heck you have Zeus built before Apis?
Blame RNG, got 2 keys doing a mission, opened 2 chests on zeus day and got an lf4 and zeus
Y'know you will have to invest money for rebate and stuff right?
Nah. I won't invest any money in this crappy p2p game really, i know its sounds hypocrite since im still playing but I already wasted a lot of money in it and in the end got banned smh.

I think thats it, thanks in advance for your help

*Also, i think theres a type of cooldown right? Cause sometimes i get like 9 uri per StreuneR.
If anyone knows and can tell me, appreciated
Old 10/02/2020, 04:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Buy as many x3 ammo as you can and then sell it for credits
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2020, 09:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThexLeviathan View Post
So I've been botting for almost 2 weeks now on X-8. I got 280k uri and I don't know on what to spend it.
I was thinking about getting diamond formation + 3-4 radar protocols for my PET.

1 paritydrill
1 hyperplasmoid
5 lf4
37 lf3
8 iris
1 zeus
20 g3n-7900
1 sg3n-b03
38 sg3n-b02
2 havoc (I have zeta sitting on base, im waiting for a nice extra prize + double rewards day)

As for pet:
Auto-looter 3
Enemy locator 3

Ships:
Spectrum
Citadel/Spearhead elite

Blame RNG, got 2 keys doing a mission, opened 2 chests on zeus day and got an lf4 and zeus
Nah. I won't invest any money in this crappy p2p game really, i know its sounds hypocrite since im still playing but I already wasted a lot of money in it and in the end got banned smh.

*Also, i think theres a type of cooldown right? Cause sometimes i get like 9 uri per StreuneR.
Try to get the first 10 prometheus (10 first BL missions) anda try to upgrade all prometheus and iris as you can. Priorize the damage con your ship. More damage = more uridium. Then you also can buy green keys to make more prometheus and upgrade them. Buy moth to make GGs easier and drill to make more damage on NPCs. Sabe uridium to buy all the battle pass, to get materials to upgrade your equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
Buy as many x3 ammo as you can and then sell it for credits
Omg I had no laughed in 3 days and now I have 4.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/03/2020, 07:45   #4

Spend everything on zetas for havocs and spend your keys on lf4 day. You should get a bunch of lf4s and apis. (do NOT spend more keys after you have your apis, you need them for prometheus)

After you have 10 drones and havocs you can focus on getting your prometheus lasers. You should also get hercs and the recipe for spartans.

If you have a clan or some people who can help you complete the first 10 bl missions, you could do them first but you should really prioritize getting havocs and 10 drones.

You need 75 keys to craft 1 prometheus laser so you're gonna have to do a bunch more zetas for them unless you decide to buy them for some reason.
Old 10/09/2020, 20:47   #5

I have another question

How the heck do you only make 280k off botting for 2 weeks x)??

Anyway my option would be spamming zeta gates on double rewards weekend, would provide you with the necessary logfiles for your pilote skill tree and keys for your apis ;

Since you have zeus, you can collect pieces during apis day and build it for as cheap as possible (I personally had it for free);

After that build prom lazers, start by doing the 10 quests with someone, then try collecting rinusk and building more lazers;

Mistakes you might need to avoid:
*spending your credits randomly : you'll need 200m for every lazer.
*Trying to get lf4s : they are not worth your investement.
*Going for anygate other than zeta until you're full prometheus.
*Forgetting to get your skylab to lvl 20 : might take a while but totally a must have, dont forget than upgrading base module/solarmodule and storage does not stop their functionning like upgrading the collectors and refining modules.
*Collecitng bonus boxes while botting : they diminish your rewards faster, just be happy farming npcs that are medium size and stick around the usual 3.5k uri/h.
*Playing by hand : boy oh boy i dont want you to break your mouse or something x) the game is still heavily unbalanced.
Old 10/10/2020, 16:25   #6

elite*gold: 29
Quote:

1 paritydrill
1 hyperplasmoid
5 lf4
37 lf3
8 iris
1 zeus
20 g3n-7900
1 sg3n-b03
38 sg3n-b02

As for pet:
Auto-looter 3
Enemy locator 3

Ships:
Spectrum
Citadel/Spearhead elite

Hi,

I created new account on September, on the first week i didn't make anything on the account because i was searching a good VPS for botting (and i find it).

Second week, i started to do some "noob quests" and bot a little bit in x-2 for have uridium for be FE and after that i started to bot in 5-3 on Paladium.

You can make a minimum of 3k extra energy per days with a goliath with wheel formation and promerium on speed engine, in 2 weeks of paladium botting you have enought extra energy for make some Zeta for be full havoc.

After 2 weeks of paladium botting i started to make "GG" (its take long time because i'm only FE, arround 3h30 4h00 for one Zeta) 18 Zeta and i got 14 havocs (Yes i'm full havocs and i make again zeta because this gate give lot of logfiles during double reward days and now i got 3k logfiles in few days of botting GG with my extra energy). I make 3 Kappa and i got 4 Hercules and 2 LF4's, btw i don't care about LF4's because i started to make the 10th quest for have the first 10 prometheus lasers.

Quests about the 10 prometheus lasers are "easy", just fly and look on u'r "BL Map" if there is some players who bot on Impulse's, Attend X, just wait few seconds or minutes and when the Npc's is low HP just shoot the botter and steal his Npc's Free Impsule's and Attend Or if you find a good clan or good players you can make group wit them and do some quests ^^

About paladium : I know it's "long" but the only thing you have to do is to collect paladium, yes you will be "killed" loooot of times by other players (in 2 weeks of Paladium i was destroyed more than 1480 times...) but don't worry you'r drones don't take any dammage now, for new accounts it's the best way to have good stuff fast.

About GG with bot : If you are only FE (like me few days ago) you can do Zeta, Kappa, very easy the bot will not be killed by npc's, but if there is an another reward event (like special reward for exemple you make a Delta gate you can have 3k Rinusk reward if you finish the gate) be carefull on this gate if you are FE, when you got the wave with the Boss Lordakium with protegit the Lordakium got "ISH" everytime if you don't kill the protegit first and the bot make "shit" action i was destroyed 3 times by that, i finished this wave manualy with my P.E.T and with the "kamikaze", for the other gates the bot can do it easy but its take long time because u are only FE ^^ but the bot is here for that haha

Have good luck dude with u'r new account
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2020, 05:19   #7

go for pilot point.
Old 10/17/2020, 01:15   #8

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhippa View Post
Spend everything on zetas for havocs and spend your keys on lf4 day. You should get a bunch of lf4s and apis. (do NOT spend more keys after you have your apis, you need them for prometheus)

After you have 10 drones and havocs you can focus on getting your prometheus lasers. You should also get hercs and the recipe for spartans.

If you have a clan or some people who can help you complete the first 10 bl missions, you could do them first but you should really prioritize getting havocs and 10 drones.

You need 75 keys to craft 1 prometheus laser so you're gonna have to do a bunch more zetas for them unless you decide to buy them for some reason.
Almost lvl 17, approx. 20m xp more for level up and thats gonna be tough since i dont know anyone who can help me (Old SK2 server now GE3 iirc, eic company)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
I have another question

How the heck do you only make 280k off botting for 2 weeks x)??

Anyway my option would be spamming zeta gates on double rewards weekend, would provide you with the necessary logfiles for your pilote skill tree and keys for your apis ;

Since you have zeus, you can collect pieces during apis day and build it for as cheap as possible (I personally had it for free);

After that build prom lazers, start by doing the 10 quests with someone, then try collecting rinusk and building more lazers;

Mistakes you might need to avoid:
*spending your credits randomly : you'll need 200m for every lazer.
*Trying to get lf4s : they are not worth your investement.
*Going for anygate other than zeta until you're full prometheus.
*Forgetting to get your skylab to lvl 20 : might take a while but totally a must have, dont forget than upgrading base module/solarmodule and storage does not stop their functionning like upgrading the collectors and refining modules.
*Collecitng bonus boxes while botting : they diminish your rewards faster, just be happy farming npcs that are medium size and stick around the usual 3.5k uri/h.
*Playing by hand : boy oh boy i dont want you to break your mouse or something x) the game is still heavily unbalanced.
Killing StreuneR and Boss StreuneR, picking bonus boxes with bot and PET and taking care of diminishing rewards, 20k per night easily, without doubler, rebate and shit. Totally f2p
Around 3.5/4k per hour and botting around 8h sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalyAbsolut View Post
Hi,

I created new account on September, on the first week i didn't make anything on the account because i was searching a good VPS for botting (and i find it).

Second week, i started to do some "noob quests" and bot a little bit in x-2 for have uridium for be FE and after that i started to bot in 5-3 on Paladium.

You can make a minimum of 3k extra energy per days with a goliath with wheel formation and promerium on speed engine, in 2 weeks of paladium botting you have enought extra energy for make some Zeta for be full havoc.

After 2 weeks of paladium botting i started to make "GG" (its take long time because i'm only FE, arround 3h30 4h00 for one Zeta) 18 Zeta and i got 14 havocs (Yes i'm full havocs and i make again zeta because this gate give lot of logfiles during double reward days and now i got 3k logfiles in few days of botting GG with my extra energy). I make 3 Kappa and i got 4 Hercules and 2 LF4's, btw i don't care about LF4's because i started to make the 10th quest for have the first 10 prometheus lasers.

Quests about the 10 prometheus lasers are "easy", just fly and look on u'r "BL Map" if there is some players who bot on Impulse's, Attend X, just wait few seconds or minutes and when the Npc's is low HP just shoot the botter and steal his Npc's Free Impsule's and Attend Or if you find a good clan or good players you can make group wit them and do some quests ^^

About paladium : I know it's "long" but the only thing you have to do is to collect paladium, yes you will be "killed" loooot of times by other players (in 2 weeks of Paladium i was destroyed more than 1480 times...) but don't worry you'r drones don't take any dammage now, for new accounts it's the best way to have good stuff fast.

About GG with bot : If you are only FE (like me few days ago) you can do Zeta, Kappa, very easy the bot will not be killed by npc's, but if there is an another reward event (like special reward for exemple you make a Delta gate you can have 3k Rinusk reward if you finish the gate) be carefull on this gate if you are FE, when you got the wave with the Boss Lordakium with protegit the Lordakium got "ISH" everytime if you don't kill the protegit first and the bot make "shit" action i was destroyed 3 times by that, i finished this wave manualy with my P.E.T and with the "kamikaze", for the other gates the bot can do it easy but its take long time because u are only FE ^^ but the bot is here for that haha

Have good luck dude with u'r new account
Did i say its a new account? It has over 1k days lol. Its just that i forgot this game existed for a while, i know how the extra rewards work dont worry.
Also pala impossible, theres always a dickhead that kills me

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1989 View Post
go for pilot point.
19pp and more than half for the 20 :residentsleeper:
Old 10/18/2020, 14:04   #9

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Did i say its a new account? It has over 1k days lol. Its just that i forgot this game existed for a while, i know how the extra rewards work dont worry.
Also pala impossible, theres always a ******** that kills me

Ah sorry i didn't read good lol, pala is always possible, it's not problem if a "********" kill you you don't take any dmg on drones...
Old 10/18/2020, 15:48   #10

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Please use the DO Talk thread for smaller questions like these

#closed
Closed Thread