Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

private server create???

Discussion on private server create??? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy private server create???

I tried to install many versions of what I downloaded from the forum and interestingly all of them are bad. The map is simply not loaded by the emulator. I tried to run several versions but none of them work I can't build a private server like this.
someone to show you after you can watch the creation of a private server
then why is this forum page that if no one is helping to build a server?

Old 08/01/2020, 01:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
There's plenty of resources & information on how to setup your own private server.

I'd recommend you to gain some basic knowledge about programming, so that you understand just a bit how to debug issues on your own, and don't have to rely on being spoonfed.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2020, 05:22   #3

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyula359 View Post
I tried to install many versions of what I downloaded from the forum and interestingly all of them are bad. The map is simply not loaded by the emulator. I tried to run several versions but none of them work
Compared to how the whole azure project started, there are now multiple sources and instructions available to create something with little knowledge. Don't expect a finished server if you aren't gonna actually sit down and fix stuff yourself.

Quote:
I can't build a private server like this.
Then don't. If you have problems fixing small things, how do you expect to roll out updates, fix bugs and implement own ideas? This isn't a minecraft server that you can just setup and play on.

Quote:
someone to show you after you can watch the creation of a private server
then why is this forum page that if no one is helping to build a server?
Does this say Darkorbit section or Darkorbit private server help?
This section existed way before pserver and it's main focus is still the game itself and not private servers individually.

Also, a forum is a give-and-take relationship. New people joining only to spam about their great idea of their own private servers don't usually give but only take. Who would want to help such an individual if they can't even use all the resources they get offered for free. Instead they expect help as if it would be their god given right.
Sit down, go through a basic C# programming course, try to do some coding challenges and then read through the source you are downloading.
Chances are, you might actually understand what is being done and be able to fix it.

I believe there is nothing more to add.
Try to get stuff done yourself and if you get stuck, feel free to ask. But don't create threads with content like "help server doesn't work" or "give perfect source pls", this won't go anywhere.

#closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread

« how to add new ships to my darkorbit private server | Turkish Payment bug »