Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help adding spartans color to the drones ingame (Private Server)

Discussion on Help adding spartans color to the drones ingame (Private Server) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help adding spartans color to the drones ingame (Private Server)

Hello everyone,

Im trying to make a pserver the most similar to darkorbit, starting from the good known free source code which some guy posted few time ago.

I already did kamikaze(almost as good as in real do!), prometheus and bo3s!

Now... can someone help me adding spartans in the game, i mean the orange color on the drones(IIIIIIIAZ)?

Thanks in advice.
Old 06/11/2020, 05:30   #2

elite*gold: 80
Learn2Code.exe
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2020, 19:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirΒasti View Post
Learn2Code.exe
Dont you have any worth commentary ? If you don't want to help then please just keep silence, you will help alot.

Coding knowlendge is not everything you must know to edit anything about a open source, there are such things to know as:

- "What file must i edit ?"
- "I know the code but... where to put in ?"

"Learn to code" is such a worthless commentary since more people are going for a personal pserver overtime. You're not helping who's asking for help, just don't f*ck up with them.

Not only for SirBasti but for everyone who mess with people that are searching for knowlendge.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 00:50   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
Dont you have any worth commentary ? If you don't want to help then please just keep silence, you will help alot.

Coding knowlendge is not everything you must know to edit anything about a open source, there are such things to know as:

"Learn to code" is such a worthless commentary since more people are going for a personal pserver overtime. You're not helping who's asking for help, just don't f*ck up with them.

Not only for SirBasti but for everyone who mess with people that are searching for knowlendge.
he claims he was able to add things such as kamikaze but is unable to change colour of something... i mean there is difference between seeking for knowledge and just being lazy asking for answers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 04:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
he claims he was able to add things such as kamikaze but is unable to change colour of something... i mean there is difference between seeking for knowledge and just being lazy asking for answers

Just as they spend time, only "criticizing and making bad comments" can they use it to help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2020, 08:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
Just as they spend time, only "criticizing and making bad comments" can they use it to help.
serving straight answers will never help anyone. only will encourage them to ask more and research less.

he has a whole source *** damnit..im not a coder in any way shape or form. but iinstead of asking how he can do that cant he just look for how it show havoc and legit just copy paste it for spartans with just different colours ?
doesnt seem that hard to me and its the first thought that came to mind instead of asking people how..
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 20:55   #7

Drones are the same as the ships. You need to add the assets of them, and then add them to the main.swf.
Old 06/15/2020, 22:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post

respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakt33 View Post
Drones are the same as the ships. You need to add the assets of them, and then add them to the main.swf.
hm well i saw them on there but i didn't find the color of the ingame drones color, i saw someone who said that u can change color from emulator, which i tried but i failed.
Old 06/17/2020, 22:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majiko208 View Post
respect.

hm well i saw them on there but i didn't find the color of the ingame drones color, i saw someone who said that u can change color from emulator, which i tried but i failed.

The in game colors are the drones it self. So you need to change the type for example Iris to an other drone with other colors. If you take the swf then you can see the 2d version names.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2020, 09:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
serving straight answers will never help anyone. only will encourage them to ask more and research less.

he has a whole source *** damnit..im not a coder in any way shape or form. but iinstead of asking how he can do that cant he just look for how it show havoc and legit just copy paste it for spartans with just different colours ?
doesnt seem that hard to me and its the first thought that came to mind instead of asking people how..

Since you are not a coder and are not helping in any way, couldnt you just dont repy? This is a forum i believe(if i still can call it that) and forum are made to help people isn't? So next time please dont reply to my posts with this stupid replys, thanks.
Old 07/21/2020, 09:37   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majiko208 View Post
Since you are not a coder and are not helping in any way, couldnt you just dont repy? This is a forum i believe(if i still can call it that) and forum are made to help people isn't? So next time please dont reply to my posts with this stupid replys, thanks.
i could just not reply sure but thats not as much fun as making people butthurt with truth ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2020, 14:39   #12

Hey big man,

Tbh i didnt even read the second line of those useless replies so if you think u make me angry or something like that you re so wrong my boy.
If you re having a bad day go bang some chicks or smoke some pot, dont show your anger here. Thanks

Tags
darkorbit, private server, prometheus, pve, pvp