Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is possible to replace the premium bar by this way?

Discussion on Is possible to replace the premium bar by this way? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is possible to replace the premium bar by this way?

I've been thinking in an application to "replace" the premium bar. This application would work by pressing the VANT's formation (for example) according to the assigned keys. So we would have the 10 free buttons for other things, 'cause I have more than 5 assigned to formations.

This would be an example:

My question is: does this program exist? Thank you.
Old 05/02/2020, 22:32   #2

Just open darkorbit settings and change them as you like lol
Old 05/03/2020, 00:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by armands912 View Post
Just open darkorbit settings and change them as you like lol
That's not the point. I was talking about a program to assign "screen taps" to keyboard keys...
Old 05/03/2020, 01:31   #4

I used to look for something similar but for nothing, you can use the script as an alternative, I recommend autoit it works really fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
It's possible to replace server npclist.txt with main without unpacking?
02/23/2018 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, like in thread, its possible to replace client npclist.txt with main without unpacking or way to set model to object, i will describe my problem, i'm playing on Baria, current version of binary/.exe is tottaly proof from inject/ execute .py files, then on current version python don't work, but old version of bin have 'bug' / gap and its make me possible to inject python code, unfortunetly i can't update it and i need to add metin model to 'ID/Race' of new metin becouse i can't see it....
Best time to activate premium ? Grey bar , yellow bar or red bar ?
06/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Im playing silkroad r . Im currectly level 86. What would be the best time to activate a premium plus ? During the yellow , red or grey bar ?
[B]Exchange Service Paysafecard l Ukash - Bar l Bankkonto lNetteler zu Bar
10/08/2012 - Trading - 79 Replies
Hallo Jungs. Ihr habt Offline PaySafeCards die ihr nicht mehr benötigt und dringend BarGeld braucht ? Dann seit ihr bei mir richtig ! Ich wandele eure PaySafeKarten in Überweisung um ! - Warum bei mir auscashen ? - Langjährige erfahrung
metin2 items nicht handel bar oder fall bar machen...
08/26/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hey liebe com... wie im titel schon steht hab ich ein prob , das ich net weiß was ich einstellen muss damit man die items nimmer fallen lassen kann und man die auch nimmer handeln kann.... hoffe mir kann einer helfen und er klären wie ich dies umsetzen kann schon mal danke an due leute die mir helfen... :)
Trade SF account double bar to double bar
11/05/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
Add me to ym [email protected] The Guns are: Engraving PSG Gold-Ak KD: 1.2+ Acc:3% SP:11000