On the main paige you cannot do nothing - I mean you cannot collect boxes or kill NPC's. The buttons are not working any more ��*♂️
can u send a screenshoot pls?
*main page is your hangar, page where you can kill npc and collect boxes its SPACE
*maybe you press search npc and then need to choose formation, then press start fight?
*main page is your hangar, page where you can kill npc and collect boxes its SPACE
*maybe you press search npc and then need to choose formation, then press start fight?
Once I entered on this page (after 1 day of playing ) I cannot do nothing. I should exit from the game if I want to go on shop, equipment, etc.. So, once I press start and enter on the main page, the game freeze.
Once I entered on this page (after 1 day of playing ) I cannot do nothing. I should exit from the game if I want to go on shop, equipment, etc.. So, once I press start and enter on the main page, the game freeze.
[Trading] Dark Orbit GE5 Acc gg Dark Orbit DE Acc 04/21/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies Guten Tag Community..
Ich gebe meinen Dark Orbit GE5 Acc
- Server ge5 (Global Europe 5)
-- Full lf3
-- Full bo2
-- Full g3n-7900 (full speed)
-- Goliath with VENOM and trade designs