Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to bot (DarkBot)

Discussion on Where to bot (DarkBot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to bot (DarkBot)

Hi, I have 10 prom on 8 lvl and 8 iris on 8 lvl. I'm currently botting on x-5(NPC + BOX) but bot collect only 1.5-2k uri/h (not on cooldown). Where should i bot? Or where are you botting?
Old 02/16/2020, 13:15   #2

Hi, I usually bot on x-5 shooting everything except Boss Lordakium, it earns me stable 5k/h + mucoseum, with the event though, I recommend botting on x-7/x-8, setting up priorities so you shoot Lanatum (VB ammo) and the bosses, with the event and new NPCs I earn stable 12k/h. When botting x-5 I use x1 ammo, credit rockets, no boosters, etc. for 12-14 hours a day without getting diminished (I still recommend taking breaks though). Some people would recommend botting x-7/x-8 but if you're on a server with a lot of people that can earn you a lot of deaths and you will spend most of the time standing on gates. Boxing with the diminishing system is trash and a waste of time.
Old 02/16/2020, 14:11   #3

What about botting on cubiks? Is it worth to bot on darkbot? I can't make a good bot config...