Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit 7.5.3 / 9.0 / 10.0 - Open Source

Discussion on DarkOrbit 7.5.3 / 9.0 / 10.0 - Open Source within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/16/2020, 19:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeund View Post
Just download newest xampp packet, import files from CMS zip to htdocs folder, run control-panel.exe (xampp)

In control-panel: Start Apache, Start MySQL, Click Admin (next to MySQL position) - tab with phpmyadmin will open and here: add new server (named "server"), go to new created db, form tabs on the top select "Import" - select file from htdocs (named "seerver.sql") and import it

Go back to control-panel select "Admin" button (next to Apache), create new account (if you dont get your activation link - go to phpmyadmin>server(created db from last step)>player_account table, double click on "verifivation" cell and change only value from false to true), login to the CMS

Compile one of realeses of emulator (fe in MS Visual Studio), open project "emulator helper" (fe in MS Visual Studio), change path in 29 line (set the path to your .exe file, in my case it was: C:\\Users\\Admin\\Documents\\darkorbit-emulators-master\\DarkOrbit 10.0\\bin\\Debug\\darkorbit.exe"), run the emulator-helper

Go back to the CMS site, click "START"

Yeah and here i've a problem, after loadin nothing is happening : ( any help?

You have to connect from 127.0.0.1, localhost won't work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2020, 19:27   #17

Quote:

I think you are trying to play in , try to play in instead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2020, 19:27   #18

Hi Please make video how to start emulator
Old 02/16/2020, 19:28   #19

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyula359 View Post
how do I install the server?
Quote:
Just download newest xampp packet, import files from CMS zip to htdocs folder, run control-panel.exe (xampp)

In control-panel: Start Apache, Start MySQL, Click Admin (next to MySQL position) - tab with phpmyadmin will open and here: add new server (named "server"), go to new created db, form tabs on the top select "Import" - select file from htdocs (named "seerver.sql") and import it

Go back to control-panel select "Admin" button (next to Apache), create new account (if you dont get your activation link - go to phpmyadmin>server(created db from last step)>player_account table, double click on "verifivation" cell and change only value from false to true), login to the CMS

Compile one of realeses of emulator (fe in MS Visual Studio), open project "emulator helper" (fe in MS Visual Studio), change path in 29 line (set the path to your .exe file, in my case it was: C:\\Users\\Admin\\Documents\\darkorbit-emulators-master\\DarkOrbit 10.0\\bin\\Debug\\darkorbit.exe"), run the emulator-helper

plz post screen Visual Studio
Old 02/16/2020, 21:10   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJYONER(DS) View Post
I think you are trying to play in , try to play in instead.
right, now its working fine : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicusorRo View Post
Hi Please make video how to start emulator
give me a while, i'll make it
Old 02/16/2020, 22:25   #21

emulator is error
Old 02/16/2020, 22:47   #22

Quote:
right, now its working fine : )

give me a while, i'll make it
make a video of how to build the entire server
step by step video on how to exactly install the game
Old 02/17/2020, 00:36   #23

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Please don't settle your arguments in this thread. Also, remember to stick to the forum languages German and English
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 00:56   #24

Here is the tutorial:
Open in new tab for better quality: streamable.com/wccvw

Sorry if tis not fully clear, but I hadn't much time. Forgive me...
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/17/2020, 01:53   #25

The Black Market: 103/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyula359 View Post
make a video of how to build the entire server
step by step video on how to exactly install the game
Honestly, learn to code first... whats the point if you can't even get it up by yourself, you won't be able to do anything anyways lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2020, 15:13   #26

Quote:

Localhost doesn't work use:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogun47 View Post
emulator is error
Emulator 10.0 works fine.

For the chat: the host isn't set to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) so the chat won't work if you don't change it.
Old 02/17/2020, 15:38   #27

Quote:

I have when registering an account in the database is not entered information about the account, you can throw off the table with the registered account
what should be the php and mysql versions?
Old 02/17/2020, 16:09   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggdak View Post
what should be the php and mysql versions?
As you can see in the server.sql file, the database server should be 10.4.11-MariaDB (or MySQL equivalent), the PHP version should be 7.4.1.

By the way, where am I supposed to modify the chat server's listening address?
I can't find it, and so it does not work in the client.
Old 02/17/2020, 16:20   #29

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_all() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\files\external\map_revolution.php: 12 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\files\classes\Functions.php(56): require_once() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\files\redirect.php(10): Functions::LoadPage('map-revolution') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\files\external\map_revolution.php on line 12

127.0.0.1/map-revolution give error
Old 02/17/2020, 16:27   #30

Make sure to use the latest version of XAMPP (with PHP 7.4+), the site won't work with PHP 5.6.

Tags
10.0, 7.5.3, 9.0, darkorbit, emulators