Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostalgia Orbit | Private Server

Discussion on Nostalgia Orbit | Private Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Arrow Nostalgia Orbit | Private Server

I want to keep myself very short, just let suprise yourself.
Few keywords to the server itself, you all gonna love it:

- old cms with it's old graphics
- of course old ships, goliath with couple designs
- supports proper scaled fullscreen resolution
- clan system implemented

and the list goes on and on...
Regarding to the old times the server got a suitable name, called Nostalgia Orbit

Why Nostalgia Orbit? Simply, because of the old times that will awake your Nostalgia

Before you spamm on the server link down below, come to Nostalgia's Discord server first. See you there, your Battlemaster!

Server link:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2020, 03:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Boring.
- Hangar doesn't work. Can't change configs...
- Only Desings/Ships in shop.
- You can't jump from 1-1 to other map. Lmao.
- After re-log you are on homebase.

Wtf is this buggy server?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2020, 04:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchtungPL1 View Post
Boring.
- Hangar doesn't work. Can't change configs...
- Only Desings/Ships in shop.
- You can't jump from 1-1 to other map. Lmao.
- After re-log you are on homebase.

Wtf is this buggy server?
Lol is it possible that you didnt even played properly
-Hangar doesn't work -> ofc it does everybody else could make configs, makes no sense...
-never experienced such Problem
-don't close the tab, instead press logout button
Old 01/06/2020, 11:18   #4

and where can I get the source files of the game? with 3D mode
Old 01/06/2020, 11:49   #5

Working correctly! It has given me a lot of nostalgia
Old 01/09/2020, 17:33   #6

elite*gold: 6
Server is T.R.A.S.H

Nothing works there. Shop doesnt work.
Only ships there and the admin cannot even add a simple "overflow-y:auto;" to the div 'jspContainer'. Thats like the most basic stuff and need to be fixed asap.

No Shop, No Quests, No Skylab, No Galaxy Gates, No anything.

Just so bad, theres not even a word to describe how bad the server is.

Be careful guys and dont use the same password as you do on other servers.

- Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2020, 20:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaaawz ヅ View Post
Server is T.R.A.S.H

Nothing works there. Shop doesnt work.
Only ships there and the admin cannot even add a simple "overflow-y:auto;" to the div 'jspContainer'. Thats like the most basic stuff and need to be fixed asap.

No Shop, No Quests, No Skylab, No Galaxy Gates, No anything.

Just so bad, theres not even a word to describe how bad the server is.

Be careful guys and dont use the same password as you do on other servers.

- Cheers
If you would have read the thread carefully, you would definetely came accross the phrase that the server is still in beta phase and secondly regarding to "No Galaxy Gates" blablabla. The server is a PVP server if you want to play GG go play darkorbit and once again read the thread carefully, are u dumb or just tryin to pretend like. If so u won the prize being a dumb lil kid who can't give proper feedback. Anyways if u think you can do it better, do so. I'm waiting for you

The server is for those people who enjoyed the old client and since nobody is able to set a proper old client server up, I did.
Old 01/10/2020, 06:43   #8

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemaster#2 View Post
if you want to play GG go play darkorbit
or PinkGalaxy

ayyyyyyyyyyy free advertisement

Quote:
nobody is able to set a proper old client server up, I did.
seriously man. its not that people are not able to. its that if you wan to have a "proper" server you have to put a little bit more work than what you did and calling it a beta to avoid bad feedback. also having a "PVP only" server and calling it "proper" is a far fetched beta or not. feedback the two lads above me gave you is harsh but if you release not finished server you have to expect that. you are not first or last to do sucha thing hoping that a fame will come with it. take it offline. dont let people see it in this stage. and dont get discouraged by this. put in the work that is still so much needed and re-release when the game is actually ready to. i will gladly hop on when the game is "proper" old client just so i can come back to days when i sneaked up to my dads PC to klill the wonderful old looking devos with the OG looking leonov. your server couldnt bring me further from nostalgia.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2020, 10:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
or PinkGalaxy

ayyyyyyyyyyy free advertisement

seriously man. its not that people are not able to. its that if you wan to have a "proper" server you have to put a little bit more work than what you did and calling it a beta to avoid bad feedback. also having a "PVP only" server and calling it "proper" is a far fetched beta or not. feedback the two lads above me gave you is harsh but if you release not finished server you have to expect that. you are not first or last to do sucha thing hoping that a fame will come with it. take it offline. dont let people see it in this stage. and dont get discouraged by this. put in the work that is still so much needed and re-release when the game is actually ready to. i will gladly hop on when the game is "proper" old client just so i can come back to days when i sneaked up to my dads PC to klill the wonderful old looking devos with the OG looking leonov. your server couldnt bring me further from nostalgia.
The aim of the server is PVP not PVE people who don't want to play PVP stay away lol. All the functionality for a PVP server are built in the server, what you want else?
Old 01/10/2020, 11:20   #10

Good luck with your so called "PVP Server", wich is still just spacemap function and nothing else. You gonna have thousands of players for sure!

And yes i can read. Im just not such a fool to fall for beta or early access. Thats no reason to release a unfinished product. This is more alpha than beta in my opinion.

Just as a sidenote: Pinkys have a PVP Server too.
Old 01/10/2020, 11:48   #11

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
The aim of the server is PVP not PVE people who don't want to play PVP stay away lol. All the functionality for a PVP server are built in the server, what you want else?
now, i geve you the benefit of the doubt when those people gave you such a harsh opinions but now i know you are just plain ignorant and cant/dont want to accept any criticism. you posted your work on a forum and people use it as such. we gave you our opinion. what your job is, is to take that and act upon it if you wish to have any success. i mean sure. you probably have couple fan boys now who you will cling to and think you do nothing wrong. however the truth is that if you wont make your server any special and go around claiming you do someting nobody else can your so called "player base" will "die" with your server. if you wish to make the server full PVP thats fine, frankly i dont ******* care what i did is to give you my opinion and you fail to accept it.

on that note i wish you best luck with your attitude...as for your server.. its doomed already.

and now for the part where i trash talk.

you claim to do something nobody else can. well im pretty sure that anyobdy with access to google to find some old emulator that is barely fuctional and just have portals/shooting working and old SWF files can set up exactly what you have right now in just around on hour of work. so you see where the problem is ? yeah if your IQ is larger than one digit you should.

this is my last reply to you unless you reply with something totaly stupid then i wont be able to resist.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2020, 12:25   #12

Okay so as you keep saying, no one else is able to do, what you have done:

and also you are a pro coder:

Old 01/10/2020, 15:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
now, i geve you the benefit of the doubt when those people gave you such a harsh opinions but now i know you are just plain ignorant and cant/dont want to accept any criticism. you posted your work on a forum and people use it as such. we gave you our opinion. what your job is, is to take that and act upon it if you wish to have any success. i mean sure. you probably have couple fan boys now who you will cling to and think you do nothing wrong. however the truth is that if you wont make your server any special and go around claiming you do someting nobody else can your so called "player base" will "die" with your server. if you wish to make the server full PVP thats fine, frankly i dont fucking care what i did is to give you my opinion and you fail to accept it.

on that note i wish you best luck with your attitude...as for your server.. its doomed already.

and now for the part where i trash talk.

you claim to do something nobody else can. well im pretty sure that anyobdy with access to google to find some old emulator that is barely fuctional and just have portals/shooting working and old SWF files can set up exactly what you have right now in just around on hour of work. so you see where the problem is ? yeah if your IQ is larger than one digit you should.

this is my last reply to you unless you reply with something totaly stupid then i wont be able to resist.
As long as u guys stick to constructive criticism, I'll be ok with that, no doubt that this is a forum thats why I made the thread here obviously. If people mean they can come here and write literally bullshit here, I'm forced to reply exactly like they meant to write their so called "feedback" which is not a feedback at all. If you don't like the server don't come to the thread and spread negativity. The server won't come up with everybody interests. As I want to keep it PVP, I will do so. End of the topic don't spamm the thread with no sense, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaaawz ヅ View Post
Okay so as you keep saying, no one else is able to do, what you have done:

and also you are a pro coder:

the database got resetted thats why u get those errors, where did I see that I'm a pro coder wtf?? Since the login system is based on cookies u gotta either press the logout button or simple delete ur cookies
Old 01/11/2020, 21:27   #14

**** server
Old 01/11/2020, 22:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc12333333 View Post
**** server
Haters gonna hate, such a poor guy that needed to make a new epvp acc to hate hahah. Just laughing at u. Such a jealous clown u