Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uridium /hour dropped.

Discussion on Uridium /hour dropped. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uridium /hour dropped.

Having a small problem that i cant seem to work out.

Over the last couple of days my Uri count /Hour has dropped from 13k /hour to 800-900 an hour.

Settings:

Vertex Bot
UFE
Prommed lasers
x2 Ammo.

I tried switching maps and just botting npc and boxes in x3, and its even worse. Im only making around 500 hour.

********** E D I T *******

Ive just scrolled through my logs and im only get 24 uri per BK, and 0 uri for any other NPC. Confirmed by logging into game.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Old 11/09/2019, 18:23   #2

New anti-bot system

Old 11/09/2019, 18:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjfwer View Post
Having a small problem that i cant seem to work out.

Over the last couple of days my Uri count /Hour has dropped from 13k /hour to 800-900 an hour.

Settings:

Vertex Bot
UFE
Prommed lasers
x2 Ammo.

I tried switching maps and just botting npc and boxes in x3, and its even worse. Im only making around 500 hour.

********** E D I T *******

Ive just scrolled through my logs and im only get 24 uri per BK, and 0 uri for any other NPC. Confirmed by logging into game.

Any suggestions appreciated.

read a bit in thread you will find some usefull info
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2019, 19:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
read a bit in thread you will find some usefull info
Thanks bud, didnt even know they had changed the script.
Thanks
1 User

« [Release] Vertex Bot | private server search pve »