Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Undecided Game

Discussion on My Undecided Game within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Undecided Game

My Undecided Game

Hi Everyone! I am here to share with you what I have been working on for the past few weeks. I have been working on my own version of Darkorbit. This game is developed in Unity.I have been doing this project as a hobby and maybe some of you would be interested in following my development. First off, I am starting a closed group of people to follow me on this journey. This project is for fun and we'll see where it takes us. As a developer is motivates me to see other interested in what I am working on, and it would be nice to see if others in this community are interested. So, to apply to be a member you can Join our Discord and send me a private message. Feel free to join our discord if you just want to hangout. As i said this project is a hobby that I do in my free time while I do try to work on this as much as I can, I do have other things to do like going to the University and just having a life.

Current Features

• Single Player.
  • Player Movement System.
  • Attack System
  • Locking System with a Deselect Feature.
  • Player Health & Shields Components.
  • Minimap System.
  • Zones. (Radiation & SafeZone).
  • Simple Enemy AI.

Planned Features

• Multiplayer.
  • Additional Maps.
  • Rewards System.
  • Chat System.
  • And More...

My goal is to make a game like DO but to be completely unique. Obviously there will be some aspects from DO, but I will try to keep my own uniqueness and develop something NEW not just a repeat. This is not a private server, this is a new game. To start, I used some of DO's assets but eventually they will change as development gets more serious.

And Lets Gets Some Gameplay!!!

Note* This game does not look the prettiest, its work in-progress!

So, If you're interested in following along and having some fun Join my discord and check it out! Feel free to ask any questions or if you have a suggestions!

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/06/2019, 14:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyula359 View Post
Download CMS project link????
Can you do everyone a favor and stop asking for the code of every project you see. If you want something do it yourself. This is not an open source project.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2019, 16:19   #3

Nice project
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2019, 03:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyula359 View Post
Download CMS project link????

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/16/2019, 01:59   #5

what a wonderful effort. Keep fighting buddy

« [Darkorbit] Golem --> Bot + Wartool | [Please send Help] Locked out of Account »