Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New And Improved DOStats.info

Discussion on New And Improved DOStats.info within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Post New And Improved DOStats.info

It's me yet again... Recently I had the urge to totally revamp my old site, dostats.info, as I really didn't like how little I could do with the data. As of this, I started fresh and made a brand new site from the ground up which has now replaced the old site. The site is in the beta phase at the moment, so there is likely to be issues but I am developing it almost every day so hopefully it should be near perfect soon.

In the new site you can do things such as:

-Search your own unique stats
-Hall of Fame [With Custom filters for days, servers]
-Hall of Gates [With Custom filters for days, servers]
-Hall of Events [Updated Hourly]
-View Rank Changes accross your server
-View a Server wide leaderboard of the last 24 hours.
-View all Darkorbit missions
-DailyEvents which shows current active events in every region.
-Banned Players List

Within your profile search, you can find such information as username changes, topuser, experience, honor etc in the last 24 hours, 7 days and 30 days.

There is so much more to come as of the new structure.

If you have any suggestions/problems, please suggest below or message me on discord.

Thanks
28 Users
Old 11/05/2019, 12:18   #2

Version 1.01

Change Log:

-New section 'Missions' where you can find all darkorbit missions sorted by level/category.
-Added a dark theme, however I am still unhappy with how it looks, so feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2019, 19:48   #3

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieTM View Post
-New section 'Missions' where you can find all darkorbit missions sorted by level/category.
-Added a dark theme, however I am still unhappy with how it looks, so feedback would be appreciated.

Add a possibility to change the theme with 1 click, would be nice because i like the white one also more than the dark one.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2019, 20:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
Add a possibility to change the theme with 1 click, would be nice because i like the white one also more than the dark one.

Regards,
Eatforyou
I will look into this in the future.

The site is currently down as the host i'm using was hacked... so expect some downtime whilst I try to fix this issue. I will try to get it back up immediately once I find another suitable host.
Old 11/11/2019, 23:43   #5

The site is back up, as of it being down over the weekend I have no data for Saturday and Sunday. Everything should be fixed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2019, 02:08   #6

Version 1.02

Change Log:

Added Hall of Event leaderboard again. This time they're much better as they're updated hourly, which as darkorbit updates their backpage leaderboards hourly, this means it's 90% of the time going to be live data.

-Galactic Strife Reputation

-Galactic Strife Reputation Per Kill
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2019, 03:16   #7

Version 1.03

Change Log:

Added DailyEvents which shows current active events in every region. Updated real time with a real time countdown.

Daily Events:
Old 11/25/2019, 15:42   #8

elite*gold: 0
Good job but I dont see server TR6
Old 11/25/2019, 17:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taocuk114 View Post
Good job but I dont see server TR6
In terms of profile searching? If so, TR6 merged with TR4, so you will need to select TR4 in the list (:
Old 12/05/2019, 22:32   #10

Version 1.04

Change Log:

Added UBA ranking leaderboard as it was suggested by a user. Could bring activity to UBA who knows.
Also adding paging to the profile search on the name changes table as some people change their name waaaay too much.

UBA:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2019, 02:57   #11

Version 1.05

Change Log:

-Added filtering to all leaderboards. This meaning you can now see just the top 100 of your server if wanted.

-Changed RankChanges so by default the page will show all the rank changes across all servers, then allowing you to filter down to your own server. Neatens up this entire tab.

Future planned changes:

-Add tabs to the HoF table and merge HoF and HoF 24 into one page, this meaning there could be an expansion of highest earner in past 7 days, 30 days etc.
-Adding 24 hour stats to hall of gates with the same layout as above.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2019, 22:28   #12

Version 1.06

Change Log:
-Add rank image to profile search pages
-Add a new board 'Comparison' which if you knew old dostats, it's the same as the WWO.

Comparison:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2020, 15:20   #13

Version 1.07

Change Log:

-Combined the HallOfFame 24 hour board with the normal HoF, however I have also added two new time frames of 7 days and 30 days. Even better, if you want to pick a custom days amount, simply navigate to the URL and change the duration number to something else. E.g. /HallOfFame/Experience?Duration=45, will show the past 45 days. (Limited to how many days of data I have stored, approx 90 at the moment).
-Hall of Gates also have the same logic as above. 24H/7D/30D

HallOfFame:
Old 01/05/2020, 19:44   #14

elite*gold: 0
Looks nice! I just noted that the table for rank changes is sorted alphabetical and not numerical..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2020, 21:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinneeter2 View Post
Looks nice! I just noted that the table for rank changes is sorted alphabetical and not numerical..
Rank changes are sorted by position in rank.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
darkorbit, darkorbit leaderboards, darkorbit stats, dostats, statistics