Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEWARE WHEN BOTTING WITH YOUR PET ON

Discussion on BEWARE WHEN BOTTING WITH YOUR PET ON within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
BEWARE WHEN BOTTING WITH YOUR PET ON

Hey guys.

I just wanted to inform all of you that you shouldn't bot with your pet ON GUARD mode. I just opened my bot about an hour ago and saw some noobs shooting me and making my pet attack theirs. For some reason however when i came back I had -75mill honor. I have absolutely no clue how this happened but they somehow managed to make it happen. I'm extremely disappointed in humanity right now. I was this close to getting my next rank!

Good night guys.

EDIT

So I guess that once my PET had killed the other player's PET and he respawned it, my PET automatically attacked it once again and that's how they managed to do it. Little carrots.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2019, 22:50   #2

elite*gold: 43
thats a common -honor trick. to mess with bot users.

Quote:
disappointed in humanity right now
welcome in 2019
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2019, 22:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
thats a common -honor trick. to mess with bot users.

welcome in 2019
Yeah, unfortunately. I had no clue this could happen and I'm so sad man. I've even started thinking about purchasing a new accuont since i would like to have a higher rank but it really seems impossible.

And I dont think it should work like this. I would report it to bigpoint but i dont think that they will care much about me, the bot user.

Anyway I guess this thread is spam but i really wanted to warn all of you guys ... it's really disappointing to bot for so long and do so many gates with the bot and for an hour to lose all the rank points you've botted so hard to get.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2019, 23:41   #4

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshо View Post
Yeah, unfortunately. I had no clue this could happen and I'm so sad man. I've even started thinking about purchasing a new accuont since i would like to have a higher rank but it really seems impossible.

And I dont think it should work like this. I would report it to bigpoint but i dont think that they will care much about me, the bot user.

Anyway I guess this thread is spam but i really wanted to warn all of you guys ... it's really disappointing to bot for so long and do so many gates with the bot and for an hour to lose all the rank points you've botted so hard to get.
What bot were you using?
Old 08/12/2019, 23:52   #5

elite*gold: 43
Quote:

if i would a bigpoint dev, i would keep that "feature". normal player can abort that. and bot user will get fkd. so why should they "fix" that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2019, 20:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieTM View Post
What bot were you using?
Darkbot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
if i would a bigpoint dev, i would keep that "feature". normal player can abort that. and bot user will get fkd. so why should they "fix" that.
Doesn't really matter, it's still unfair. The game shouldn't have such "holes" in it.
Old 08/13/2019, 20:31   #7

Quote:
Darkbot.
Ah thought so. Vertex has stuff in place to detect this, so vertex users have nothing to worry about.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/14/2019, 21:08   #8

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Darkbot.

Doesn't really matter, it's still unfair. The game shouldn't have such "holes" in it.

How much honor you had?
Old 08/14/2019, 22:58   #9

Quote:
Ah thought so. Vertex has stuff in place to detect this, so vertex users have nothing to worry about.

Hmmmm actually, there´s a way how to **** vertex users too, here are some examples.

18 Floyd-Mayweather 6,255,250,997
30 Floyd-Mayweather 4,750,431,105

24 ---- 4,396,046,105
285 ---- 791,261,319

Vertex go straight to portal after first minus, but there´s still way to took his honor down.Most of those guys are GE2,GE3,GA1,GE1 +- 80 accounts lost their ranks in last few days.
Old 08/14/2019, 23:15   #10

The Black Market: 103/0/0
I am floyd mayweather, **** whoever did it.
Old 08/14/2019, 23:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by technarek View Post
Hmmmm actually, there´s a way how to **** vertex users too, here are some examples.

18 Floyd-Mayweather 6,255,250,997
30 Floyd-Mayweather 4,750,431,105

24 ---- 4,396,046,105
285 ---- 791,261,319

Vertex go straight to portal after first minus, but there´s still way to took his honor down.Most of those guys are GE2,GE3,GA1,GE1 +- 80 accounts lost their ranks in last few days.

Not soon, we have another fix coming. Push your last vertex account whilst you still can
Old 08/14/2019, 23:16   #12

Does the bots automaticly shoots back someone that shoot them?A week ago or so i was cubing in 2-6 but the rank 1 player from sv us1 2 or what the hell the server is called was botting there and was shooting my cube even if i already taken it so i shooted him to run to portal, done this 3 or 4 times and then again i was waiting for a cube to spawn the botter came back and shoot the cube i shoot the bot just 1 or 2 times to run to the portal but instead he just run halftheway and come back and shooted me so i poped him.And then again the bot just started to hunt me so i poped him a few times till i lost like 6k honor. So let's put this another way:after he come to shoot me because i shooted him earlier to run to portal and i do not pop him but let him pop me like 15 times, then come back with another account and let him pop me like 20 times and then just ask some friends to shoot him so he will pop them, i coud made him really easy to fall from rank 1 to not even top 100
Old 08/14/2019, 23:30   #13

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by admCO View Post
haha
Old 08/14/2019, 23:40   #14

Quote:
Not soon, we have another fix coming. Push your last vertex account whilst you still can
I will xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by admCO View Post

sorry bruh, some eic ****** saved your *** xddddddddddd
Old 08/15/2019, 00:37   #15

The Black Market: 103/0/0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by technarek View Post
I will xd

sorry bruh, some eic ****** saved your *** xddddddddddd
Its fine, I guess when people can't get it themselves they go ruin other people's accounts without reason.
Thanks
1 User