Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Premium subscription

Discussion on Premium subscription within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Premium subscription

Hello, is there a way to change the currency of the game to pay less for uridium/premium?
Old 06/01/2019, 01:53   #2

elite*gold: 92
Did you already bought something on your account ?
then it may be locked to your country.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2019, 15:20   #3

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by taroute View Post
Hello, is there a way to change the currency of the game to pay less for uridium/premium?
Only way to change existing payment country is by contacting payment support department and prove that you live in country x.

When making a new account, you can use vpn to get a cheaper payment section from another country like ex. Turkey or Russia. (Note that some of the payment countries require specific methods to keep it from not changing to your real one)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 18:17   #4

The Black Market: 396/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 》LUL《 View Post
Only way to change existing payment country is by contacting payment support department and prove that you live in country x.

When making a new account, you can use vpn to get a cheaper payment section from another country like ex. Turkey or Russia. (Note that some of the payment countries require specific methods to keep it from not changing to your real one)
brazil is 44% off and staying too if you use it
Old 06/06/2019, 06:12   #5

So, you can use a brazilian proxy and do the first payment from "there"