Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/16/2019, 20:09   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenclstr746 View Post
because ı want learn use memory read for find hp ,box location .... okey ?
Most of the memory addresses you would need are in the old version on github, you can easily find them, look in the first commits.
Most of these addresses are outdated tho, so they don't work anymore.

There's no opensource public version with updated memory addresses.
Old 04/18/2019, 07:45   #677

New version update ?
Old 04/19/2019, 14:49   #678

Issues, issues. How can be solved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast1ne View Post
Nice bot! Works like a charm
One Question: I get random stops some times, espacially after fleeing from enemys, is this a saftey feature, bug, or did i just F*** up the settings?

Thanks!
# Doing nothing on portal issue #

Hi, the same thing happening here. Going to portal and doing nothing on start mode. I detect a thing like yours, this is happening after running away from enemies to portal. I switched off loot mode(at the same time 'run from enemies' and 'run from enemies in sight' features has also been shut down) and using the bot in only collect mode with 'stay away from enemies' option and the bot works smoothly approximately 45 minutes.

# Auto reload and going to the game start button screen with waiting from you to start the game #

Here is my top issue is coming. After fixing the going portal and doing nothing problem and working on collector mode approximately 45 minutes smoothly the black 'cmd' window is coming up and the bot closing the game session, doing reload and going to game start button screen. At that time bot waits from you to click to start button to open game. It makes me crazy why not working properly
Old 04/19/2019, 20:32   #679

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoBiggestNightmare View Post
# Doing nothing on portal issue #

Hi, the same thing happening here. Going to portal and doing nothing on start mode. I detect a thing like yours, this is happening after running away from enemies to portal. I switched off loot mode(at the same time 'run from enemies' and 'run from enemies in sight' features has also been shut down) and using the bot in only collect mode with 'stay away from enemies' option and the bot works smoothly approximately 45 minutes.

# Auto reload and going to the game start button screen with waiting from you to start the game #

Here is my top issue is coming. After fixing the going portal and doing nothing problem and working on collector mode approximately 45 minutes smoothly the black 'cmd' window is coming up and the bot closing the game session, doing reload and going to game start button screen. At that time bot waits from you to click to start button to open game. It makes me crazy why not working properly
the bot needs updating but the developer will only update if people help with donations. and no one is helping, so he has no obligation to make updates.
Old 04/20/2019, 09:52   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
the bot needs updating but the developer will only update if people help with donations. and no one is helping, so he has no obligation to make updates.
Then download the popcorn version It gets updated every couple of days and is way better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2019, 13:14   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockBlaze View Post
Then download the popcorn version It gets updated every couple of days and is way better.
Popcorn crafted over the source code of DarkBot created by cron1003, popcorn has many donors and cron1003 does not have it, so it should be frustrating for cron1003 to see that popcorn is making money for something done by cron1003. I believe that cron1003 bot creator could make things more amazing and perfect and better than popcorn, but why the hell would he do it if no one donates? and why members of the forum come here to criticize or even want to make a donation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2019, 02:54   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
Popcorn crafted over the source code of DarkBot created by cron1003, popcorn has many donors and cron1003 does not have it, so it should be frustrating for cron1003 to see that popcorn is making money for something done by cron1003. I believe that cron1003 bot creator could make things more amazing and perfect and better than popcorn, but why the hell would he do it if no one donates? and why members of the forum come here to criticize or even want to make a donation.
When i saw this amazing bot by manolo, what i wanted to do is make it even better, improve it, add more features.
I did this and asked arround in the discord if i could release them, the current staff at the time said yes, manolo was still there and continued to work on newer versions while i was also adding new features on top of his.
I wasn't even asking for donations at the time, they were all for manolo and he was on the discord.

After a while, manolo left the discord & started obfuscating the code without saying why, i contacted him about it and asked if he was ok with me improving the code, and if he would continue to update the source, and that i would like to keep working together to imrove the bot further. He replied saying he was obfuscating the code because he was using an optimizer (wich could improve speed & reduce filesize) and he updated the github and that i have access to the repository, that's all.
That was back when 0.8 was released.

From there forward, he has just been not responding to anything. His donation link has always been on the discord before mine, only recently-ish he stopped using donor box (where i could see who donated and give donor ranks) so i can't give ranks based on that. If manolo would actually speak to me this could be sorted.

I was doing the updates way before i was getting donations, but by manolo closing himself and not wanting to work together he's just been making his version less feature rich compared to mine.

As to "why would he do it if no one donates" i was making updates way before people started donating, people donated AFTER features were added, not BEFORE it.

All of my code & updates have been always pushed to github, publicly accessible, and i'm actively mantaning that branch, he could be using all of my source & features and add his on top.

What manolo has been doing instead is being inactive, saying one day he's leaving the project, next day comming up with updates, then he doesn't update in a long while.

I would LOVE to see manolo working on the project, and i would be very glad to be able to both work on the same features, but he's made it basically impossible, all by himself. He obfuscates the compiled code and doesn't push his changes to github, so there's no way i can implement my features on top of his, and he doesn't seem to care about integrating features from my pushed & open sourced changes, so the only way for people to use those features are using my version.

To me, manolo has let me down quite a bit, he's a great developer, but he needs to be more engaged with the community surrounding the bot.

This has been a long rant, but i hope i got the point across: I never wanted to damage or steal manolo's donations, but he has given very little option than to have a completely different version wich i have to mantain myself, while he's not been updating his version.

I'll say this one more time, manolo/cron, do you want to talk? can we talk? i would LOVE to talk & work together.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 04/21/2019, 12:50   #683

Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
When i saw this amazing bot by manolo, what i wanted to do is make it even better, improve it, add more features.
I did this and asked arround in the discord if i could release them, the current staff at the time said yes, manolo was still there and continued to work on newer versions while i was also adding new features on top of his.
I wasn't even asking for donations at the time, they were all for manolo and he was on the discord.

After a while, manolo left the discord & started obfuscating the code without saying why, i contacted him about it and asked if he was ok with me improving the code, and if he would continue to update the source, and that i would like to keep working together to imrove the bot further. He replied saying he was obfuscating the code because he was using an optimizer (wich could improve speed & reduce filesize) and he updated the github and that i have access to the repository, that's all.
That was back when 0.8 was released.

From there forward, he has just been not responding to anything. His donation link has always been on the discord before mine, only recently-ish he stopped using donor box (where i could see who donated and give donor ranks) so i can't give ranks based on that. If manolo would actually speak to me this could be sorted.

I was doing the updates way before i was getting donations, but by manolo closing himself and not wanting to work together he's just been making his version less feature rich compared to mine.

As to "why would he do it if no one donates" i was making updates way before people started donating, people donated AFTER features were added, not BEFORE it.

All of my code & updates have been always pushed to github, publicly accessible, and i'm actively mantaning that branch, he could be using all of my source & features and add his on top.

What manolo has been doing instead is being inactive, saying one day he's leaving the project, next day comming up with updates, then he doesn't update in a long while.

I would LOVE to see manolo working on the project, and i would be very glad to be able to both work on the same features, but he's made it basically impossible, all by himself. He obfuscates the compiled code and doesn't push his changes to github, so there's no way i can implement my features on top of his, and he doesn't seem to care about integrating features from my pushed & open sourced changes, so the only way for people to use those features are using my version.

To me, manolo has let me down quite a bit, he's a great developer, but he needs to be more engaged with the community surrounding the bot.

This has been a long rant, but i hope i got the point across: I never wanted to damage or steal manolo's donations, but he has given very little option than to have a completely different version wich i have to mantain myself, while he's not been updating his version.

I'll say this one more time, manolo/cron, do you want to talk? can we talk? i would LOVE to talk & work together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
since I promised I would do the gg bot... Well, i make it

V 1.0

Work in gg ALPHA, BETA and GAMMA

Is not perfect, (I make beta ang gamma without die), is slow in some moments, but should do the gg... (if ping is stable)

How to use ->
All mobs is in tab loot (search for ALPHA, BETA or GAMMA to filter)

There's no other configs for now, just put Gate module, then you will go to base map and the bot will search for ABG gates...

And i add an donate button, if you like, support me

per month:
If i receive 20$ donation i will update the bot (if bp change game swf)
If i receive 40$ + i will improve what already exists
If i receive 100$ + i will make new stuffs like (Use CEF browser (chromium embed browser), auto login, skylab utils, gg utils, auction utils, better algoritms etc...)
I think people have not donated from this version and he felt frustrated, I did my part and donated to him to value progress so far. I look forward to your return with a new version. it would be beautiful manolo / cron & popcorn working together we would have the most incredible bot of all time.
Old 04/22/2019, 03:46   #684

Poppy keep saying his don't wanna talk with me, i give donation link before me, bla bla bla bla bla. Basically all that stuff are bullshit. Do you know what's the truth? lemme tell you. Poppy steal his work, he just modify manolo code and add couple of functions, that's not make Poppy's "real-dev"... manolo knew what Poppy try to do (that's why he left discord ). Poppy make money from his project, his make prestige from manolo project and his trying to take manolo place(guess his success).If Poppy is excellent coder he can creat his own bot project or he can stop getting donation. If ppl wanna donate they can donate to "real-dev manolo", Poppy don't deserve to donation(imo)

wanna say couple of thing about donation i'm not against to Poppy's earn money, he give time for it i understand but this project created for FREE. If Poppy wanna work for that "FREE" project, he must be work for FREE. He don't deserve getting donation as i said also i'm quite sure Poppy want that money, nobody pushed him to add donation link + ads. Isn't it?

one more thing, same **** happened to freshek and now it's happening to manolo. If you are coder, DO NOT try to make free project for this community there is always someone is come in up and will steal your work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2019, 04:24   #685

elite*gold: 2
I think this topic is getting bigger and bigger like a snowball, only without snow...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2019, 05:08   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollon__ View Post
Poppy keep saying his don't wanna talk with me, i give donation link before me, bla bla bla bla bla. Basically all that stuff are bullshit. Do you know what's the truth? lemme tell you. Poppy steal his work, he just modify manolo code and add couple of functions, that's not make Poppy's "real-dev"... manolo knew what Poppy try to do (that's why he left discord ). Poppy make money from his project, his make prestige from manolo project and his trying to take manolo place(guess his success).If Poppy is excellent coder he can creat his own bot project or he can stop getting donation. If ppl wanna donate they can donate to "real-dev manolo", Poppy don't deserve to donation(imo)

wanna say couple of thing about donation i'm not against to Poppy's earn money, he give time for it i understand but this project created for FREE. If Poppy wanna work for that "FREE" project, he must be work for FREE. He don't deserve getting donation as i said also i'm quite sure Poppy want that money, nobody pushed him to add donation link + ads. Isn't it?

one more thing, same shit happened to freshek and now it's happening to manolo. If you are coder, DO NOT try to make free project for this community there is always someone is come in up and will steal your work.
"Poppy steal his work, he just modify manolo code and add couple of functions, that's not make Poppy's "real-dev"..."
I didn't steal his work, i released a diff version with more features, and never claimed to be the original dev.

"manolo knew what Poppy try to do (that's why he left discord )"
When he left the discord i still had no power there, he could've even banned me if he wanted to, or, the easier approach, he could've answered "no" any of the many times i asked if he was fine with me adding features.

"Poppy make money from his project, his make prestige from manolo project and his trying to take manolo place(guess his success)"
That only even started happening after manolo left the discord for his own bot, and proceeded not to answer. He was making money from donations when he was on the discord, when he left many even thought he was abandoning the project.

"If Poppy is excellent coder he can creat his own bot project or he can stop getting donation. If ppl wanna donate they can donate to "real-dev manolo", Poppy don't deserve to donation(imo)"
Being a good coder doesn't mean being stupid and doing more work than needs to be done. I only got myself into bot-coding because the bot was good, and written in java wich i could easily improve. Making a bot from scratch is alot of work and i don't have the time nor the dedication to do so.
People can of course still donate to manolo for the time he dedicated to creating the core of the bot, but when you compare side-to-side my version and manolo's, his is just very feature-lacking. I added features the users wanted.

"wanna say couple of thing about donation i'm not against to Poppy's earn money, he give time for it i understand but this project created for FREE. If Poppy wanna work for that "FREE" project, he must be work for FREE."
I started working for free, and i still continue to work for free on the bot. There's a donation link, but people donate if they want, no one has to pay a cent to use the bot, and all releases can be downloaded for free with no ads.

"He don't deserve getting donation as i said also i'm quite sure Poppy want that money, nobody pushed him to add donation link + ads. Isn't it?"
Well actually, YES. People were pushing for me to add a donation link. People wanted to pay me & manolo for our work. And while manolo was in the discord i was always in favor of him getting all of the money. It's since he left that we didn't even know if he would continue to work on the bot or leave the project.

"one more thing, same shit happened to freshek and now it's happening to manolo. If you are coder, DO NOT try to make free project for this community there is always someone is come in up and will steal your work."
Well yes, but actually no. All of the work i've done on the bot, i've uploaded to github and is open source. Manolo could take all of my features and add them to the bot, and continue to release updated versions with all of the features. I am quite LITERALLY giving my work for free on github for him to "steal" (put it in his version), he just hasn't.

It's fine that you think i don't deserve donations, you are completely free to donate to manolo. There are people who think otherwise and that i deserve the donation more, for keeping the bot updated and constantly adding new features, wich is why they donate to me instead. You can't blame me and say i'm stealing, for people being willing to donate just for having released a more feature-rich version of the bot, especially when the developer has never said he didn't like me adding features.

I also think manolo deserves more donations than the ones he got, and in fact i would be willing to donate to him, but not if he's abandoning the proejct. If he at least, open sources the code, even if he abandons the project others can keep working on it, wich means the donation hasn't been just lost to no cause.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/22/2019, 13:31   #687

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockBlaze View Post
Where can I download that?
Old 04/22/2019, 17:04   #688

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2 View Post
Where can I download that?
Old 04/23/2019, 03:55   #689

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollon__ View Post

one more thing, same **** happened to freshek and now it's happening to manolo. If you are coder, DO NOT try to make free project for this community there is always someone is come in up and will steal your work.
Imagine being mad about a person investing their time in an open source project and demanding something in return because nobody else is smart enough to keep that project updated.

If you don't want to pay take the source and fix it yourself. Have fun.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/26/2019, 17:26   #690

popcorn, can i run this bot on linux ubuntu?