Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/17/2019, 02:41   #616

elite*gold: 0
I need help setting Protegit radius, it always let them go to the corner and cant kill them cause it's too far!
Another bug is that if in a GG an NPC goes to the bottom right corner, the bot is totally bugged cause it waits on the top left corner.
Old 03/17/2019, 08:14   #617

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhrin View Post
I need help setting Protegit radius, it always let them go to the corner and cant kill them cause it's too far!
Another bug is that if in a GG an NPC goes to the bottom right corner, the bot is totally bugged cause it waits on the top left corner.
Hello bro, I've already write all of radius in GG in this thread (link: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/darkorbit/4553783-darkbot-bonus-box-bot-36.html#post37429217)

About right bottom corner. It's unusual bug and trully happens for a few people... Solution: take it by hands for now, while cron1003 fix it (maybe decrease circulling radius, or something else). Because honestly, I've already done alpha x17 times, and no one of them not go to the corner... Yeap, sometimes get stuck on left corner, but rocket launcher get help for this)))
Old 03/19/2019, 07:22   #618

Any updates on the bot?
Old 03/19/2019, 19:52   #619

the bot dont need a update after a do update
Old 03/19/2019, 22:31   #620

I know but we haven't got anything new in the bot since few weeks lol..
Old 03/20/2019, 03:26   #621

I maked some changes, but i will not post now...

I will wait the "Update from bigpoint", an then, i will make an "follow the master" module, (i forgot the correclty name '-'), so you can fast upgrade an newbie account with this module (if you have one or more UFE account's to help)

And an module to kill other players (yeah, will run in any map from you choose, and will try to kill everything (or configurable players -> (what bot thinks he can will, invisible players)...) etc...

That will be fun

but it's going to take a while... I have to work
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/20/2019, 04:07   #622

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post

I will wait the "Update from bigpoint", an then, i will make an "follow the master" module, (i forgot the correclty name '-'), so you can fast upgrade an newbie account with this module (if you have one or more UFE account's to help)

And an module to kill other players (yeah, will run in any map from you choose, and will try to kill everything (or configurable players -> (what bot thinks he can will, invisible players)...) etc...

That will be fun

Old 03/20/2019, 05:01   #623

Hi, first of all I'm using the google translator.
I have a problem, the bot is really wonderful, but after using it for a few hours it goes out, and my configuration is lost. What could be happening ?, I use version 1.1.1, because the 1.1.3 does not work, despite set up the keys my ship does not attack, just follow the NPC. I hope you can help me, thanks
Old 03/20/2019, 05:57   #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by matukibis View Post
Hi, first of all I'm using the google translator.
I have a problem, the bot is really wonderful, but after using it for a few hours it goes out, and my configuration is lost. What could be happening ?, I use version 1.1.1, because the 1.1.3 does not work, despite set up the keys my ship does not attack, just follow the NPC. I hope you can help me, thanks
Maybe that's is the problem "I use version 1.1.1"? Try to delete current version then uptade/install java, microsoft c++ and net framework. (i'm always doing it when something don't work for me :v and in 80% it works) then try to install the newest version.
Old 03/20/2019, 08:48   #625

elite*gold: 30
Quote:

That will be fun

Its sentinel mode and would be awsome since the golem sentinel is very buggy and toshinou sentinel is very very buggy!
Dont forget zeta gg 😁
Old 03/20/2019, 10:34   #626

Quote:

That will be fun

Thank you for this update you are planning, but first would it be possible to fix the lag and the synchronisation between the client and the spacemap as I previously mentioned in the thread. Also some other players said they have it too mostly when changing configurations and formations (doing a lot of things for a short period of time) bot flies to the gate but can not jump because it is in the middle of x-7 for example and the player is patiently killing me because bot is not moving and when I click on the Darkorbit's minimap the ship start to move. And because of this bug i am not using flee when enemy is in sigh and i am getting killed 20 times in 1 hour... Also PET implementation would be fine.

Thank you!
Old 03/20/2019, 13:09   #627

elite*gold: 26
What tools do I have to install for the bot not to close when booting? version of java? version of c ++? version of the net framework?
Old 03/21/2019, 11:36   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
What tools do I have to install for the bot not to close when booting? version of java? version of c ++? version of the net framework?
I just installed the latest version of java and flashplayer.
And sometimes i have to use CCleaner to clean internet explorer data, because the bot become too laggy.

P.S. Sorry for my english xD
Old 03/21/2019, 15:53   #629

V 1.2

- Add PET (kamikaze, loot, resource, protection)
- Add selectable area to work (
click and drag:
left: select working area
right: select excluded area (not work yet)
middle (scroll): reset area
)
kamikaze will be available in gg soon

Maybe the crash when the bot is already running is fixed
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/21/2019, 17:00   #630

Quote:
V 1.2

- Add PET (kamikaze, loot, resource, protection)
- Add selectable area to work (
click and drag:
left: select working area
right: select excluded area (not work yet)
middle (scroll): reset area
)
kamikaze will be available in gg soon

Maybe the crash when the bot is already running is fixed

Amazing man.