Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/09/2019, 17:13   #586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
Bigpoint is already aware of synchronization delays, let them know it will not help, they will be blamed on your internet or on your computer, bugs always happen.

If you tell bigpoint that the delay happens with the but you will be banned.
my internet is more than 150mbit and its 1:1 so it wont be my net and also I know thag I should not tell them lol I play DO since 2010
Old 03/10/2019, 11:39   #587

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
Is an DarkOrbit bug... Sometimes the server and the client don't synchronize the position...
It happens when bot change confi, change formation and get new movement on map all in the same time
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2019, 15:49   #588

elite*gold: 26
mano da de liberar o zeta pra apenas ajudar
Old 03/10/2019, 21:49   #589

HELP. GGBot don't work for me latest version. I have all requirements installed I try with jdk 201 and 202, both same thing. Basically, in the corner the bot sometimes can't shoot the npcs, tried changing radius but dont work. The bot is also moving soo slow when running away, so I'm almost dieing. Also, when shooting npcs it moves so slow that it gets swarmed. Basically, when travelling the bot is like clicking, instead of holding, even when its in x-1 traveling to a GG. Then I try change radius and when I go into config the bot just stops making me die. This is not my ships fault I'm UFE and hitting 30-60k x2 and I'm nearly dieing in Beta kristillins. I lost a gamma too in gamma kristillins, didnt even make it to llons.
Ok now I have the bot sitting at port at 3-2 doing nothing when I have an alpha on the map. And I just lose a beta.
Old 03/10/2019, 22:50   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertark View Post
HELP. GGBot don't work for me latest version. I have all requirements installed I try with jdk 201 and 202, both same thing. Basically, in the corner the bot sometimes can't shoot the npcs, tried changing radius but dont work. The bot is also moving soo slow when running away, so I'm almost dieing. Also, when shooting npcs it moves so slow that it gets swarmed. Basically, when travelling the bot is like clicking, instead of holding, even when its in x-1 traveling to a GG. Then I try change radius and when I go into config the bot just stops making me die. This is not my ships fault I'm UFE and hitting 30-60k x2 and I'm nearly dieing in Beta kristillins. I lost a gamma too in gamma kristillins, didnt even make it to llons.
this is normal, when that happens you will have to do with your own hands
Old 03/10/2019, 23:02   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKYNAYNE01 View Post
this is normal, when that happens you will have to do with your own hands
Why? do u guys know whats wrong at least...
Old 03/11/2019, 08:21   #592

Yesterday I've gone through 10 gates and I have no problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2019, 17:34   #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertark View Post
Ok now I have the bot sitting at port at 3-2 doing nothing when I have an alpha on the map. And I just lose a beta.
Trlly strange thing man, and maybe you are one of small count of people who have that bug (talk about corner-bug). Sometimes it happens everyone, but very seldom... About speed... Maybe you use some wrong config, where your speed is low, because bot trlly circle good Everytime I've use it, maybe it's radius(yeap, I have read that you try to change it, but check it again, maybe wrong npc's don't know). Monitor your speed by yourself. If it strongly bigger that you can do by hands - it's bug, and try to reinstall bot, or install previously version, they still working good, but without some futures (not important for true (no) )
Old 03/11/2019, 17:35   #594

Its just a suggestion, an auto-refine script for non premium users would be really great in a bot like this!
Old 03/11/2019, 19:18   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrysOnyrol View Post
Its just a suggestion, an auto-refine script for non premium users would be really great in a bot like this!
is a pixel bot, I think that starting to tinker in the package the bot would be vulnerable, we will mater it with a pixelbot because the render is farmar uridium killing npc, pixel is not bam
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2019, 20:45   #596

Can someone tell me how to configure bot correctly? Couse bot working perfect and good. But sometimes ship moving left and right very fast but don't shotting NPC and i need to click "1" and then he's shooting but 5 minutes later i need to attack again to "start" him. I dont check 1 option in settings. But do this bot use rockets?
Old 03/11/2019, 20:56   #597

Thank you very much for the manolo bot, it works perfectly ... this week I did alpha beta and gamma without any problem. I made 17 doors, I just realized that it always starts with the gamma after the beta and finally makes the alpha
the bot does not fail, it is always a configuration problem., to prevent the bot from stopping to trigger the npc enable the attack option with double clikc ,,,, this week I finished the saboteur test, the one of anikilator and I am going to finish the interceptors ..
thank you very much, manolo as soon as I can use the option to donate
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2019, 01:45   #598

DarkBotV1.1.3fix
-bot vai sempre pra zona radioativa no mapa 2BL, matando \\Atend//

-bot always goes to the radioactive zone on the 2BL map, killing \\ Atend //
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2019, 03:15   #599

The palla module needs some tweeking...it works but i got attacked by a pirate and it started running to gate stepping on all the mines and it almost killed me.
Suggestion:Run away from pirate with speed config and once it stops following you can then continue collecting(except for inceptors which you will have to kill)
Thanks for all the hard work!
Old 03/12/2019, 14:07   #600

-please make the bot repair the shield of configuration 2 and configuration 1 before re-attacking npc.

-por favor fazer o bot reparar o escudo da configuração 2 e configuração 1 antes de voltar a atacar npc
Thanks
1 User