Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


private server team

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 28
Question private server team

ok ok as now I see that many work as a team . me now I also want to make a team I am looking for people who want to work in a private server
I can do the emulator but if you also want to help with the emulator you are welcome . these are the programming languages ​​that I learned :
JAVA,C#,PHP AND PYTHON
I also know mysql
I am looking for a team that really knows how to program and wants to collaborate to make a great server
we can do 3d
9.0 or if they fit we can work in version 7.5.3 for me there is no problem I can even work in version 4.1
thanks to all the people who are interested Love u



MGL_Reload is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2018, 20:53   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 11
I will translate it briefly: I am looking for a team that does all the work for me.


Armandito13x is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2018, 22:42   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 28
oh yes clear clear friend yes yes yes yes DDDD
MGL_Reload is offline  
Old 09/11/2018, 12:40   #4
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
I will translate it briefly: I am looking for a team that does all the work for me.
And you're the one saying that ?


skylinex4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2018, 12:46   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 268
Received Thanks: 256
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
ok ok as now I see that many work as a team . me now I also want to make a team I am looking for people who want to work in a private server
I can do the emulator but if you also want to help with the emulator you are welcome . these are the programming languages ​​that I learned :
JAVA,C#,PHP AND PYTHON
I also know mysql
I am looking for a team that really knows how to program and wants to collaborate to make a great server
we can do 3d
9.0 or if they fit we can work in version 7.5.3 for me there is no problem I can even work in version 4.1
thanks to all the people who are interested Love u
I recomend you to get just 1 people more on your team , when you get so much , maybe they will **** u , so it's recomended to work solo or just 2 or 3 as much , the better for your client and your knowledge ( you are doing it pretty well ) i recomend you to do it solo until you find someone really trusted with that client , you gonna get so much asslickers , since it's new and all wanna have your source , just get a trusted person and more if it lives near to you as i find Turso 4 years ago or so xD , i recomend you this because all the people that entered to work on our team , started to talk **** or leaked some source that impacted in our reputation ( also leached our source as it happened)

I saw your server by the way , nice work ^^
jordimaster is offline  
Old 09/11/2018, 19:24   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 28
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordimaster View Post
I recomend you to get just 1 people more on your team , when you get so much , maybe they will **** u , so it's recomended to work solo or just 2 or 3 as much , the better for your client and your knowledge ( you are doing it pretty well ) i recomend you to do it solo until you find someone really trusted with that client , you gonna get so much asslickers , since it's new and all wanna have your source , just get a trusted person and more if it lives near to you as i find Turso 4 years ago or so xD , i recomend you this because all the people that entered to work on our team , started to talk **** or leaked some source that impacted in our reputation ( also leached our source as it happened)

I saw your server by the way , nice work ^^

Thank you very much friend will keep in mind your words and I regret what happened with the version that I steal shodan
really turso and you make a very good team and very good work is really admirable what has been achieved



pd my english is bad

greetings and good luck
MGL_Reload is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2018, 15:47   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 268
Received Thanks: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
Thank you very much friend will keep in mind your words and I regret what happened with the version that I steal shodan
really turso and you make a very good team and very good work is really admirable what has been achieved



pd my english is bad

greetings and good luck
As i said , you too, keep it going the only servers with future on that client is yours and cryz one, but is not public , so keep it going , sure people like that client will come to yours ^^
jordimaster is offline  
Old 09/12/2018, 18:49   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 28
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordimaster View Post
As i said , you too, keep it going the only servers with future on that client is yours and cryz one, but is not public , so keep it going , sure people like that client will come to yours ^^
thank you very much friend I would really like to talk with you


my discord MGL_RELOAD#1443


MGL_Reload is offline  
Reply



« help in Login SID | Sell seprom »

Similar Threads
[Collective Thread] Team für Private Server \ Team for Private Server
10/10/2013 - WarRock - 8 Replies
http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png Regeln Wie auch in jedem Thread, gelten auch hier die offiziellen Boardregeln sowie die Forenregeln. Ihr dürft eure Beiträge alle drei Tage (72 Stunden) erneut posten, achtet auf die Regelung unter...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.