Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

private server team

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question private server team

ok ok as now I see that many work as a team . me now I also want to make a team I am looking for people who want to work in a private server
I can do the emulator but if you also want to help with the emulator you are welcome . these are the programming languages ​​that I learned :
JAVA,C#,PHP AND PYTHON
I also know mysql
I am looking for a team that really knows how to program and wants to collaborate to make a great server
we can do 3d
9.0 or if they fit we can work in version 7.5.3 for me there is no problem I can even work in version 4.1
thanks to all the people who are interested Love u

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2018, 20:53   #2

I will translate it briefly: I am looking for a team that does all the work for me.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2018, 22:42   #3

oh yes clear clear friend yes yes yes yes DDDD
Old 09/11/2018, 12:40   #4

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
I will translate it briefly: I am looking for a team that does all the work for me.
And you're the one saying that ?

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2018, 12:46   #5

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
ok ok as now I see that many work as a team . me now I also want to make a team I am looking for people who want to work in a private server
I can do the emulator but if you also want to help with the emulator you are welcome . these are the programming languages ​​that I learned :
JAVA,C#,PHP AND PYTHON
I also know mysql
I am looking for a team that really knows how to program and wants to collaborate to make a great server
we can do 3d
9.0 or if they fit we can work in version 7.5.3 for me there is no problem I can even work in version 4.1
thanks to all the people who are interested Love u
I recomend you to get just 1 people more on your team , when you get so much , maybe they will **** u , so it's recomended to work solo or just 2 or 3 as much , the better for your client and your knowledge ( you are doing it pretty well ) i recomend you to do it solo until you find someone really trusted with that client , you gonna get so much asslickers , since it's new and all wanna have your source , just get a trusted person and more if it lives near to you as i find Turso 4 years ago or so xD , i recomend you this because all the people that entered to work on our team , started to talk **** or leaked some source that impacted in our reputation ( also leached our source as it happened)

I saw your server by the way , nice work ^^
Old 09/11/2018, 19:24   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordimaster View Post
I recomend you to get just 1 people more on your team , when you get so much , maybe they will **** u , so it's recomended to work solo or just 2 or 3 as much , the better for your client and your knowledge ( you are doing it pretty well ) i recomend you to do it solo until you find someone really trusted with that client , you gonna get so much asslickers , since it's new and all wanna have your source , just get a trusted person and more if it lives near to you as i find Turso 4 years ago or so xD , i recomend you this because all the people that entered to work on our team , started to talk **** or leaked some source that impacted in our reputation ( also leached our source as it happened)

I saw your server by the way , nice work ^^

Thank you very much friend will keep in mind your words and I regret what happened with the version that I steal shodan
really turso and you make a very good team and very good work is really admirable what has been achieved

pd my english is bad

greetings and good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2018, 15:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
Thank you very much friend will keep in mind your words and I regret what happened with the version that I steal shodan
really turso and you make a very good team and very good work is really admirable what has been achieved

pd my english is bad

greetings and good luck
As i said , you too, keep it going the only servers with future on that client is yours and cryz one, but is not public , so keep it going , sure people like that client will come to yours ^^
Old 09/12/2018, 18:49   #8

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordimaster View Post
As i said , you too, keep it going the only servers with future on that client is yours and cryz one, but is not public , so keep it going , sure people like that client will come to yours ^^
thank you very much friend I would really like to talk with you

my discord MGL_RELOAD#1443

« help in Login SID | Sell seprom »