Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit [HTML-5]

Discussion on Darkorbit [HTML-5] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit [HTML-5]

It's been a while since I released this Source here, I decided to modify it to darkorbit, however I had a problem with my notebook and I will not be able to develop it very easily at the moment (I have to limit my I5 to 700Mhz or it will overheat ).
I decided to release the progress I've had so far with you, it's not 100% functional but it's playable.

Features:
P.E.T-10 (Only in tests you can not control it, it can be disabled by removing the function: "AddPET" in the Emulator)
Basic ammunition, IST, EMP, SMB, Battle Rep and Backup Shield.
Designs (visual only had to disable the bonus due to the limit of the free version "100 events").
Creation and room entries have been simplified.

Basic engine of the game:
The original ships range from 1 to 3, 22 for the pet, u can add more by placing an animation (jumping the first frame) with the name "Ship" & ID of your ship
Configs have been disabled due to event limitation (I'll probably add in another version that "CAN NOT" be edited with free version).
Maps were never part of my initial idea (which would be an arena) but can be added in the future.

Bugs:
P.E.T shoots with "Fat lasers" (Visual bug due to the limitation of the free version)
Your ship can be "teleported" to the corner of the map (rare)
Some sounds are missing, an error has happened and I ended up losing some sound effects, you can add them manually later (some of them are still in the files of the game but are not activated by anything)

Some images:

[Removed]
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HTML] index.html?
04/06/2015 - Web Development - 3 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers, ich entschuldige mich, dass hier schon wieder ein Thread von mir auftaucht. :o Ich habe nun dank eurer Hilfe meine Welcome Page (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/web-development/ 3668375-html-welcome-page.html) fertiggestellt. Nun meine Frage ist, ob es irgendwie eine Möglichkeit gibt, in einer Datei festzulegen, welche Datei aufgerufen wird (index.php/html ist es normalerweise), da ich noch eine "maintenance.html" Seite machen möchte, und nur in dieser Datei die...
html/javasript/html frage
08/03/2013 - Web Development - 8 Replies
Heyho epvpers, Ich hätte eine frage an euch über eine homepage. Unswar wenn man so an links an die seite mit der Maus geht,kommt ein z.B. Teamspeak3 viewer rausgefahren und das wollte ich fragen wie ich das mache und eventuel mir einer da ein script schicken kann wäre nett. Danke im vorraus! Mit freundlichen grüßen: Phillip
[Joomla][HTML] modul in einer html datei verlinken?
11/11/2011 - Web Development - 1 Replies
ich hab vorher im joomla forum schon ein thread geöffnet aber da antwortet mir niemand und ich ich langsam keine gedult mehr.. will heute noch weiter probieren und so. ---------------------------------------- Bei den Modulen gibt es ein leeres, wo man ein editor hat. Ist es möglich eine verlinkung zum modul in der html zu machen? Hier ein beispiel vom aufbau meiner website: Vorstellung wie die website ungefähr sein soll, wo ich welche div container gemacht habe, wie das ganze zur zeit...
[HTML]HELP[/HTML]range hack and skill speed in extreme
08/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys i need a little help about range hack and skill speed in extreme i already unpack the Data its all done..1! my problem is wer i can edit the range ang skill speed in extreme..! pls :):):):):)