Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best Opera Settings for DarkOrbit

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Best Opera Settings for DarkOrbit

Hello,

Opera had some new Updates and I was really curious about the settings tab and found out that there are many new things which is not really needed and can even save some more Performance.

That's the reason why I made a new video about it (remastered) to help the community playing smoother than before! (in 2D ofc^^).

If you guys have any kinda problems, please let me know in the comment section!

Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/08/2018, 09:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
2d have more lag than 3d DO said that they will not develop 2d anymore.My problem is as a opera user that the lag when 15 -20 ships are in map become am awful gameplay.That I cant manage to fix it although I have a pro pc.I believe they must be some other settings u should make.

Old 08/08/2018, 09:20   #3

For me Opera lags as hell, a lot of fps drops (2D and 3D mode), it's the same browser like chrome (chromium engine). The best fps and most stable I got on Edge (W10)
Old 08/08/2018, 15:57   #4

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by concours View Post
2d have more lag than 3d DO said that they will not develop 2d anymore.My problem is as a opera user that the lag when 15 -20 ships are in map become am awful gameplay.That I cant manage to fix it although I have a pro pc.I believe they must be some other settings u should make.
There are not really other settings to change. For me and my friends works Opera really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeYroX View Post
For me Opera lags as hell, a lot of fps drops (2D and 3D mode), it's the same browser like chrome (chromium engine). The best fps and most stable I got on Edge (W10)
Its not the same as Chrome. Chrome has his own Flash player and Opera uses the Adobe flash player which is way better^^ also Chrome laggs more for me.

But as I said on the video. It's not only about the PC.. Server / Account matters as well.

Old 08/12/2018, 18:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillmediuM™ View Post
Its not the same as Chrome. Chrome has his own Flash player and Opera uses the Adobe flash player which is way better^^ also Chrome laggs more for me.

But as I said on the video. It's not only about the PC.. Server / Account matters as well.
Chrome has embeddded, other chromium based browsers do not. Never the less it's still the same
Old 08/13/2018, 12:54   #6

3D Lower, that's the best setting

Tags
60fps, darkorbit, opera, smooth

« DarkOrbit Welches Company nehmen? | request bot »