Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned acc, payments subscriptions?

Discussion on Banned acc, payments subscriptions? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Banned acc, payments subscriptions?

Hello, I'm creating this tread because I have a doubt
A couple of hours ago, my account has been banned (I suppose, (loginerror99), this account had double boxer and advantage package actived, and because i've paid with credit card it was suscripted automatically, and I wanna know if my acc is perma banned or just temporary banned(doesnt really matter to me), and I also wanted to know if it is temporary banned, are there chances that bigpoint still automatically charging me these suscriptions on my account? The problem is that it had the 1 week subscription so if i am banned for 2 weeks they will still charging it?
Old 07/19/2018, 23:00   #2

elite*gold: 42
2 weeks temp ban, if i remember correct subscriptions dont renew when banned but if so happens, you should get refunded.
Thanks
1 User