Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SID browser by skeith

Discussion on [Release] SID browser by skeith within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,658
[Release] SID browser by skeith

Hi guys,
I was a bit bored so i decided to code something in 2mins and i thought that this may be useful for something as enter on accs trough sid is not that easy as it was some years ago.

This program basically asks you for your server shortcut (int1 for example) and your sid. And it allows you to enter on the backpage or in the game client with two buttons.

VT:
Regards
skeith
Attached Files
File Type: zip SID Browser.zip (4.5 KB, 899 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 05/30/2018, 22:21   #2

elite*gold: 4
this is amazing
Old 05/30/2018, 22:29   #3

Is nice for Vertex
Old 05/31/2018, 09:34   #4

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Very useful
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2018, 10:43   #5

2 years ago I coded the same program but they told me it was useless hahahaha
Old 05/31/2018, 10:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlatto View Post
2 years ago I coded the same program but they told me it was useless hahahaha
Well two years ago u didn't had to edir the cookies, just use the url. Hahahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2018, 15:21   #7

Skeith can you make a version of it starting with the sid input menu and then just start browser without buttons or text fields or scrollbars? it will be very useful for me. Or an option for hiding them will work too.
Old 08/06/2018, 00:59   #8

This can be done just via extension or userscript, there's really no need for a browser
Old 08/06/2018, 12:41   #9

doesn't work if after receiving sid you came on other account on this server, the useless program,only if to finish for what that. to do authorization according to the password and a name more simply

Old 08/06/2018, 19:34   #10

if you are so bored can you program for what?
Old 08/07/2018, 00:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vokovl View Post
doesn't work if after receiving sid you came on other account on this server, the useless program,only if to finish for what that. to do authorization according to the password and a name more simply

I think u aren't picking the purpose of this program. First of all about the "not working when u have 2 accs on same server" for sure it does not work, just as a normal browser since https got included on darkorbit. Appart of thatzthe purpose of this program is to help people who is not able to login trough sid because they dont understand how to edit the cookies trough extensions lile editthiscookie or similar to be able to login into a friend acc without need of password, to make that task a bit easier, so it has no sense at all to asl for username or password.
Appart of that if u think its useless u can just shut up and go to a different thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by azubicoder View Post
if you are so bored can you program for what?
Whats your problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
This can be done just via extension or userscript, there's really no need for a browser
Yeah, for sure, however many people does not like or just does not understand how to use extensions lile editthiscookie, so this program is designed for those people
Old 08/07/2018, 01:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Yeah, for sure, however many people does not like or just does not understand how to use extensions lile editthiscookie, so this program is designed for those people
You never needed editthiscookie in the first place, if you want to manually set the cookie you can do it via dev-tools as i explained in a reply to your "how to login" thread.

What i'm talking about is an extension or userscript (for tampermonkey) that redirects from an URL with sid, to setting the cookie & redirecting to the iternal index page.
DPT already does this, additionally you could make the userscript add a "SID Login" button to the DO login page.

I personally use an extension i made myself to be able to right-click > Copy SID when being logged in on an account, i thought on releasing it but i just never did. Maybe i'll add SID login to it and release it one day.
Old 08/07/2018, 19:11   #13

Quote:
I think u aren't picking the purpose of this program. First of all about the "not working when u have 2 accs on same server" for sure it does not work
I use not the built-in ie, there a lot of things it is possible

Old 05/07/2020, 05:55   #14

Hey Hello,

How can I login to Darkorbit with SID?
Is there a url about it?

Thanks ..
Old 05/08/2020, 20:00   #15

Quote:
Hi guys,
I was a bit bored so i decided to code something in 2mins and i thought that this may be useful for something as enter on accs trough sid is not that easy as it was some years ago.

This program basically asks you for your server shortcut (int1 for example) and your sid. And it allows you to enter on the backpage or in the game client with two buttons.

VT:
Regards
skeith
UPDATE PLEASE !!

I cant loging second time.