Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA] Apollo DarkOrbit Bot

Discussion on [BETA] Apollo DarkOrbit Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/14/2018, 12:41   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
BEWARE!!!!

THERE IS A HIDDEN TROJAN IN THIS BOT.DON'T USE IT!! MY COMPUTER INFECTED BY THIS AUTO ALT TABBING ... I TOLD IT ON DISCORD AND HE DELETED MY MESSAGE THEN BANNED ME AFTER THAT.I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MODERATORS ALLOW HIM TO CREATE TOPIC WITHOUT VIRUSTOTAL???
This is obfuscator not virus...

Without obfuscation.
Old 06/14/2018, 14:01   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukines View Post
This is obfuscator not virus...

Without obfuscation.
FAKE
Old 06/14/2018, 14:18   #93

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Quote:
BEWARE!!!!

THERE IS A HIDDEN TROJAN IN THIS BOT.DON'T USE IT!! MY COMPUTER INFECTED BY THIS AUTO ALT TABBING ... I TOLD IT ON DISCORD AND HE DELETED MY MESSAGE THEN BANNED ME AFTER THAT.I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MODERATORS ALLOW HIM TO CREATE TOPIC WITHOUT VIRUSTOTAL???
If you think a file is malicious, why don't you contact us instead of writing in all caps?

Besides, can you provide any proof? You mention virustotal but don't even post a link to a scan yourself and call the other one fake.
What exactly does the file do that you consider malicious?

Calling a file out as malware is harmful to such a project so please get in touch with me or moneypulation to look into it.
Atm. I can't really believe you as you called out an empty webpage as keylogger a few weeks ago.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/14/2018, 15:29   #94

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytex View Post
If you think a file is malicious, why don't you contact us instead of writing in all caps?

Besides, can you provide any proof? You mention virustotal but don't even post a link to a scan yourself and call the other one fake.
What exactly does the file do that you consider malicious?

Calling a file out as malware is harmful to such a project so please get in touch with me or moneypulation to look into it.
Atm. I can't really believe you as you called out an empty webpage as keylogger a few weeks ago.
due i have contact to the devs and tried the bot a few times. its pretty sure clean. (i reversed the bot to make sure). the bot does its job. and im pretty sure they devs would never add a maleware into something they are going to sell.

about Rest-In-Peace.
i dont really know what his **** problem is. but what i know is that everyone wants to see him banned.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/15/2018, 09:10   #95

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:

@

Here you go braindead... How much they pay to you for hide their malware?
7/66 ? it usually get similar detection after obfuscation/packing....just read those antivirus reports "SUSPICIOUS", "Packed.Confuser" ...so nothing serious...stop spamming, I have also checked this bot and it seems okay, no need to worry

btw they paid me 10000€ for this comment
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/15/2018, 12:49   #96

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
7/66 ? it usually get similar detection after obfuscation/packing....just read those antivirus reports "SUSPICIOUS", "Packed.Confuser" ...so nothing serious...stop spamming, I have also checked this bot and it seems okay, no need to worry

btw they paid me 10000€ for this comment
^this 100%

Quote:

@

I try my best to stay neutral and give you a chance to prove yourself but instead you decide on insulting me. Great job.
Not even gonna waste my time with you anymore.

File is clean, no need to worry. I hope this can come to an end now.
Old 06/15/2018, 13:03   #97

elite*gold: 43
Quote:

@

you have to be a really advanced c#/c++ dev when you have no clue what a false positive is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2018, 13:14   #98

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:

@

This is the virus total of my cubikon traveler, which is obfuscated.

As you can see the detection rate is 29 out 65, which is a quite high one. Does my program contain a virus? No. Why it has that many detections?:
1.- Unknown program
2.- Program written on autoit, which is a language which is commonly used for create some virus
3.- Obfuscated

Those 3 things make the program be detected by many antivirus, but being detected does not mean that it actually is, it only means that its possible that its a virus, so the AV by default prefers to detect it and avoid problems to his customers.

On computing is impossible to create a program which detects with a 100% assurance if another program is a virus as you can study on computability, specifically on Rice's theorem. Thats why the antivirus programs include an option to exclude certains programs/folders to be scanned, because they cannot guarantee you that their detection is true.

I am not saying that this program contains a virus or not, i don't think so because there is no reason to do it, they are already earning money with this bot so it has no sense. But what you should keep in mind is that insult a moderator because you have a virustotal scan which says that 7 out 66 antivirus detected that program as virus is quite stupid, ridicolous to be more exact.

Who is the braindead now?

Regards
skeith
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/16/2018, 16:35   #99

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,242
Quote:
FAKE
You should actually consider changing your user title. Because that's the worst joke I've ever seen.
You don't have a single bit experience of programming and claim to program in C++. If you are able to create a Hello World program in C++ without having to use google I'd actually be impressed.

I see your posts and just think to myself. How does a human being like this actually survive a normal day in their life.

Please, do us all a favor and just leave this board. Nobody wants you here and you have no idea about what you're saying anyways.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/16/2018, 17:54   #100

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
I see your posts and just think to myself. How does a human being like this actually survive a normal day in their life.
this reminds me of something.. wait..
"Who the f*ck does idiotic things like that? How did they noty die as babies, considering that they were likely too stupid to find a *** to suck on?" – Linus Torvalds
Thanks
1 User

Tags
betatest, darkorbit, darkorbitbot