Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


CBS Bug

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 8
CBS Bug

So, since BP even after months of reports doesn't care, i'll make this bug public.
With this bug you can make the server lag so much that nobody can do anything (can't move, no gates/uav/ammo bars showing up), basically everybody will be stuck on their place and even get killed if they are in the middle of a map.

- Requirements -
  • A laggy hangar ( A big account with lots of lf4, cosmetics, ecc, or buying 15000 to 20000 lf1 is enough);
  • Some modules (lasers/rocket launchers);
  • A ready clan base (already active in map).

To make the bug happen you need to:
  • Go on your base;
  • Open the cbs console;
  • Chose a module slot;
  • Start changing modules continuosly on that spot for as much as you want (Put a module on that spot every 5 secs, even if the modules don't appear as soon as you put them it's ok, that's the point of the bug. Keep changing modules for atleast 3-5 mins).
After a few second that you do this the server will start to behave like i said above.



HueHueSS is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2018, 14:13   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
So why to use this bug?
What the advantage from this bug?


XLaser is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 14:27   #3


 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLaser View Post
So why to use this bug?
What the advantage from this bug?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueHueSS View Post
So, since BP even after months of reports doesn't care, i'll make this bug public.
With this bug you can make the server lag so much that nobody can do anything (can't move, no gates/uav/ammo bars showing up), basically everybody will be stuck on their place and even get killed if they are in the middle of a map.

- Requirements -
  • A laggy hangar ( A big account with lots of lf4, cosmetics, ecc, or buying 15000 to 20000 lf1 is enough);
  • Some modules (lasers/rocket launchers);
  • A ready clan base (already active in map).

To make the bug happen you need to:
  • Go on your base;
  • Open the cbs console;
  • Chose a module slot;
  • Start changing modules continuosly on that spot for as much as you want (Put a module on that spot every 5 secs, even if the modules don't appear as soon as you put them it's ok, that's the point of the bug).
After a few second that you do this the server will start to behave like i said above.

^this
PNTX is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 14:34   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I just don't think someone would want a laggy server.


XLaser is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 15:42   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLaser View Post
I just don't think someone would want a laggy server.
Well,just think about it.If someone would do this bug on sunday,ppl wouldnt be able to do gates and ranks wouldnt increase that much.
Vidrafan is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2018, 16:24   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 277
Doesn't sound like a bug, more like an exploit
-popcorn- is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 17:33   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,724
Received Thanks: 2,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidrafan View Post
Well,just think about it.If someone would do this bug on sunday,ppl wouldnt be able to do gates and ranks wouldnt increase that much.
gne gne if i can't get that rank then nobody can gnegne


sorry for me it sounds like this xD


Řoβч966 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2018, 22:01   #8

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 59
so this is why GE1 laggs now like hell ?
engel143 is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 22:19   #9


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 720
Received Thanks: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel143 View Post
so this is why GE1 laggs now like hell ?
Nah that's just GE1.
GTR-Freak is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 23:01   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
DONT BUY LF1 İF YOU BUT 15000 LF1 YOU CANT OPEN YOUR SHİP
muro6807 is offline  
Old 02/10/2018, 23:38   #11


 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 871
Received Thanks: 560
Herbaceous Peony is offline  
Old 02/11/2018, 12:16   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 8
Bug work's fine but it is super annoying... the only thing this bug is useful for is to bug pd en pz module in base


Green84 is offline  
Reply



« Wondering about P-Server and Remix status | New Bonus Code »

Similar Threads
Biete Elsworld bonuscode aus CBS an gegen CBS World of Tanks Code oder andere WOT cod
07/25/2012 - Elsword - 3 Replies
Hallo ihr Elsworld spieler, Wie ihr gelesen habt biete ich euch einen Bonuscode für dieses spiel an. Da ich das Spiel nicht spiele dafür aber world of tanks, biete ich einen Tausch an. Sendet mir einfach euren code und ich sende dann meinen...
[VERKAUFE] CA P90TR CBS 30D + CBS CRAP
09/06/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 3 Replies
Eine Waffe die es eig. nicht für Geld zu kaufen oder zu erspielen ist ! Vorteile: Feuerkraft und genauigkeit sind sehr hoch ! Preis für das Paket: 30 Euro PSC oder 50 Euro in e*Gold ! http://imageshack.us/f/225/p90trvergleich.jpg
Tausche Atlantica Online CBS-code gegen Seafight CBS-code
06/07/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hey leute suche jemand der sein Seafight Cbs code gegen mein Atlantica Online cbs code tauscht ist 100% noch nit benutzt kenn das spiel nit mal also pls melden :-P
Tausche Atlantica Online CBS-code gegen Seafight CBS-code
06/07/2010 - Main - 2 Replies
Hey leute suche jemand der sein Seafight Cbs code gegen mein Atlantica Online cbs code tauscht ist 100% noch nit benutzt kenn das spiel nit mal also pls melden :-P
Tausche Atlantica Online CBS code gegen Seafight CBS Code
05/07/2010 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Der Computer-Bild-Spiele (Ausgabe5.5.2010) Code für das Spiel Atlantic Online bietet vier Ringe, 5 segenstränke und einen Schneetiger für 30 Tage. Wer eine Seafight Code von der gleichen CBS hat, bitte per PN melden.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.