Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot

Reply
 
Old 11/28/2018, 21:42   #691
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I'm farming npcs in 3-2/3-4 with this bot np. It's a free safe bot... not so useless as you say.



blaz0r is offline  
Old 12/01/2018, 12:57   #692
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 3
Bugged box collector

I was watching this bot running for hours now , and for some odd reason it is skipping like 80% of boxes and the event ones are not collected at all . Any suggestions or it is just how it works .


gusto84 is offline  
Old 12/01/2018, 13:09   #693
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusto84 View Post
I was watching this bot running for hours now , and for some odd reason it is skipping like 80% of boxes and the event ones are not collected at all . Any suggestions or it is just how it works .
Keep in mind its a pixel bot which works via pixel/image search system... which means if your PC is low-end or the client is laggy then the bot wont work as normal, because it cant detect the picture/pixel in-time... you can try with as slow ship speed as you can do so dont use speed gens for example, with this method you can give the bot more time and bigger chance to detect pixels/pictures..
pisi.pasz is offline  
Old 12/02/2018, 00:53   #694
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
My bot closes after i login... what am i doing wrong?


denisdab9999 is offline  
Old 12/02/2018, 14:18   #695
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Bann

Is this bot banable ? And does it still works ?? ^^
macher2250 is offline  
Old 12/02/2018, 14:30   #696
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by macher2250 View Post
Is this bot banable ? And does it still works ?? ^^
Every bot is banable, since bots are 3rd-party programs andare against the game rules... so yep its banable.. BUT on other hand its a pixel-based bot which means the bot doesn't modify any game/server files so its way harder to detect... thats why most of the pixel bot (including this one too) is """"safe"""" or at least we can say these bots have the lowest risk-rate... not 100% safe but at the moment (keep in mind ONLY AT THE MOMENT) there is a really low chance to get banned because of this or any other pixel-based bot...

And for your second question yes it still works but discontinued project, which means this bot has several bugs, and glitches which wont be fixed in the future..
pisi.pasz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2018, 14:59   #697
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
Every bot is banable, since bots are 3rd-party programs andare against the game rules... so yep its banable.. BUT on other hand its a pixel-based bot which means the bot doesn't modify any game/server files so its way harder to detect... thats why most of the pixel bot (including this one too) is """"safe"""" or at least we can say these bots have the lowest risk-rate... not 100% safe but at the moment (keep in mind ONLY AT THE MOMENT) there is a really low chance to get banned because of this or any other pixel-based bot...

And for your second question yes it still works but discontinued project, which means this bot has several bugs, and glitches which wont be fixed in the future..
Oh, Thank you, that sounds great, but there's still one or 2 more questions, Can bot shoot npcs and collect boxes at one moment
and does bot collect This christmas event boxes ?? ^^
macher2250 is offline  
Old 12/02/2018, 17:08   #698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by macher2250 View Post
Oh, Thank you, that sounds great, but there's still one or 2 more questions, Can bot shoot npcs and collect boxes at one moment
and does bot collect This christmas event boxes ?? ^^
As i read in previous comments it doesn't collect new boxes, or with very bad rate... And ofc you can set it to collect boxes and shoot npc, but it cant do at same time.. so first it will shoot the npc and when flying because there arent any npc it will collect boxes...
pisi.pasz is offline  
Old 12/02/2018, 20:06   #699
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
fix this bot pls
redcode122 is offline  
Old 12/04/2018, 21:53   #700
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Attacking enemies barely works. It doesn't notice aliens and it often crashes.

Any tip?
swagpepperoni is offline  
Old 12/05/2018, 05:54   #701

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,743
Received Thanks: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagpepperoni View Post
Attacking enemies barely works. It doesn't notice aliens and it often crashes.

Any tip?

Either pay for Vertex (15 Euro for 1 month, which i would have done) and get 1.5M Uri each month or use another freebot.
Like SBot (Buggy aswell).

Bots & Tools can be found here:
KickMayer is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 14:37   #702
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 7
error
scarabel is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 15:03   #703
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
@, where can I buy vertex?
SanchezTM is offline  
Old 12/06/2018, 22:37   #704

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,743
Received Thanks: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanchezTM View Post
@, where can I buy vertex?


KickMayer is offline  
Reply



« Login Bonus Bug | Help with using Vertex on VPS »

Similar Threads
PBDO BOT - Pixel BOT Background
02/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Startpage :: DarkOrbit PBDO-BOT 2016 Is resort and this is a nice bot with a big problem... I test this and he work and dont work, Guys where is they opinion? Sorry for my bad english
All paladium pixel bot+ website service+palavia pixel bot crack (no break,no update)
10/30/2013 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hello today : All palladium bot : Byfuso98:https://mega.co.nz/#!5p00SAjD!UxUiASLcU9Qu6V11S1Ub3nUaMUA20x9XWQwHlgAv7cE (official link) Check: ONLINE ByPrdlyAndel: https://mega.co.nz/#!scc03RBR!U1pj1DTh1HsBR-HO-BT9R35qcRlcExXtEyf_NoabdHI



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.