Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming back to DO

Discussion on Coming back to DO within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Coming back to DO

Hey guys,

I stoped playing DarkOrbit years ago but know i want a game were i can turn off my brain after a long day. Becaus i am just a student i dont have a very large budget. Is it possible to play this game without investing thousands of euros?

What is a good way to build up a new Account?
And what is the best Server to do that? (My main fokus will be hunting i guess)
I still have a acc on Global 1 with i think 6 Iris. Is it worth to Play with this Account?
Old 01/20/2018, 11:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
*NO, GAME IS DED GO AWAY*

Ok, just to sum up 90% of the comments that this thread will get lol

BTw: I still like the game, ge servers are crowded, if you start from 0 and want just to PVE, choose a "country" server, small and maybe you find someone to play with xD

There are still many players on the game, also future good upgrades will come
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 11:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
*NO, GAME IS DED GO AWAY*

Ok, just to sum up 90% of the comments that this thread will get lol

BTw: I still like the game, ge servers are crowded, if you start from 0 and want just to PVE, choose a "country" server, small and maybe you find someone to play with xD

There are still many players on the game, also future good upgrades will come
Ähm i guess i used the word "hunting" wrong. I mean Main PvP :-)
Ofc i will need to pve/bot a Lot but the Goal should be pvp
Old 01/20/2018, 13:09   #4

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodHunterX View Post
Ähm i guess i used the word "hunting" wrong. I mean Main PvP :-)
Ofc i will need to pve/bot a Lot but the Goal should be pvp
Then yes, i'd say stay on ge1 or make a new account on ga1 also (vru still own pvp maps -> boxes) with cheap payment ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 14:15   #5

Before you even start, I would start to read a little bit in the official forum due to the fact that quite some things might have changed when you last played this game (new -Drone Formations, -LF4, -ships, -drone designs, -gates, -booty keys etc.)

After that you have 2 options:

1.) Either go on servers which are not that crowded and where you can get equipment easily from auction (some servers you get Aegis for 700.000 credits and also other stuff is very very cheap). A server merge of certain servers will be in progress in the upcoming month (it is not clear as of right now, which servers are gonna merge) - so a good idea would be to start getting all the equipment on empty servers and if you have luck your server will merge with other servers and you will have more people to hang around with on the maps

2.) You choose servers which are crowded (GE1, GA1) - however your progress will be much slower than on empty servers. You will get killed a lot. Equipment will be very expensive (normal Aegis on GE1 is at least 300 mio. cr./ Iris 100-120 mio cr. / Design goliaths like Spectrum at least 600 million credits up to 2 billion credits on GE1)
However it is more fun - there are more people online on these servers and there is more competition (PVP). You will progress together with guys which are on your level instead of playing alone on an empty server.

So after making that decision you could
-start playing normally by yourself or
-you could choose to bot your account so that you progress faster and also generate uri and gain some experience + honor at times when you are not online.

Without spending money you could use pixelbots like Candybot (not updated anymore but still working) or the free version of s-bot (however the free version has limited features) for collecting bonus boxes on PVP maps (pixelbots are not good for using them to kill NPC's). There is also the Toshinou bot which is still in developement by Freshek and which is quite a decent bot. I would give it a try.
If you want to spend money, you could also get Golem bot or Nanobot or other bots which you can find in "Bot Thread" in this forum.

As of right now, I am using Candybot for collecting on PVP maps with Spearhead, PET (3 Radar protocols level 3 and 9 salvage protocols) without doubler - I get around 5-7k uridium per hour. If you let it collect too long, the amount will decrease.

Greetings
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2018, 15:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Then yes, i'd say stay on ge1 or make a new account on ga1 also (vru still own pvp maps -> boxes) with cheap payment ^^
how can i get cheap payment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honigfisch View Post
Before you even start, I would start to read a little bit in the official forum due to the fact that quite some things might have changed when you last played this game (new -Drone Formations, -LF4, -ships, -drone designs, -gates, -booty keys etc.)

After that you have 2 options:

1.) Either go on servers which are not that crowded and where you can get equipment easily from auction (some servers you get Aegis for 700.000 credits and also other stuff is very very cheap). A server merge of certain servers will be in progress in the upcoming month (it is not clear as of right now, which servers are gonna merge) - so a good idea would be to start getting all the equipment on empty servers and if you have luck your server will merge with other servers and you will have more people to hang around with on the maps

2.) You choose servers which are crowded (GE1, GA1) - however your progress will be much slower than on empty servers. You will get killed a lot. Equipment will be very expensive (normal Aegis on GE1 is at least 300 mio. cr./ Iris 100-120 mio cr. / Design goliaths like Spectrum at least 600 million credits up to 2 billion credits on GE1)
However it is more fun - there are more people online on these servers and there is more competition (PVP). You will progress together with guys which are on your level instead of playing alone on an empty server.

So after making that decision you could
-start playing normally by yourself or
-you could choose to bot your account so that you progress faster and also generate uri and gain some experience + honor at times when you are not online.

Without spending money you could use pixelbots like Candybot (not updated anymore but still working) or the free version of s-bot (however the free version has limited features) for collecting bonus boxes on PVP maps (pixelbots are not good for using them to kill NPC's). There is also the Toshinou bot which is still in developement by Freshek and which is quite a decent bot. I would give it a try.
If you want to spend money, you could also get Golem bot or Nanobot or other bots which you can find in "Bot Thread" in this forum.

As of right now, I am using Candybot for collecting on PVP maps with Spearhead, PET (3 Radar protocols level 3 and 9 salvage protocols) without doubler - I get around 5-7k uridium per hour. If you let it collect too long, the amount will decrease.

Greetings
I guess i have some money to spend what would be the best investment for a new acc on GA1?
Old 01/20/2018, 20:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodHunterX View Post

I guess i have some money to spend what would be the best investment for a new acc on GA1?
Well probably buying an account directly from someone else (without getting scammed )

You could also buy a license for a bot. S-bot lifetime license for 50€ (it is however pixelbased - so it is not good for NPC killing - you could use it for boxing) - I have not tried Golem or Nanobot but I think you can test (trial) them before buying!

The last possibility would be to directly spend the money on a new account and buying uri on Helix.

It depends on your risk attitude - if you buy an account you have the risk of being scammed. If you buy a bot license there is the risk that Bigpoint might ban you.

I would go for testing free bots (candybot, toshinou) as well as testing bots (free trial) which are paid versions (s-bot, nanobot bg, golem bot, Click! bot)

Greetings
Old 01/21/2018, 12:10   #8

GA 4 with nanobot.