Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Finding current position of a player

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Finding current position of a player

Hello! Is it possible to find the map of any player who is online?

Edit: I mean something other than writing him in chat, adding him in contact list, joining his clan with another accout, etc.

Old   #2

Try to trick him and write to that guy 80% effectiveness xD

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianouno View Post
Try to trick him and write to that guy 80% effectiveness xD
I want to be able to find him again and again, that could work only once.
Old   #4

create another account, join his clan, check from the members list his position

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paura123 View Post
create another account, join his clan, check from the members list his position
Won't be easy to join big clan with new account.
P.S. Maybe I need to edit the question. I'm experienced player. I know all tricky ways that are permitted by the game. I want to make program to find player using his ID or nickname but I personally think this is impossible. I want to know if I'm right or there is some way to get that info from the game.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by 568548 View Post

Edit: I mean something other than writing him in chat, adding him in contact list, joining his clan with another accout, etc.
no.
Old   #7

Exclamation 0.0

Quote:
P.S. Maybe I need to edit the question. I'm experienced player. I know all tricky ways that are permitted by the game. I want to make program to find player using his ID or nickname but I personally think this is impossible. I want to know if I'm right or there is some way to get that info from the game.
A program he says "I want to make program" he says! This is insane! this is pure comedy! I really want to understand what goes on your mind! If you were really able to "Code" something you already had find your own way to create the Tool, basic knowledge, problem solving techniques etc. .
So there is a BIG NO for you as a retarded response following a retarded question!

Face Palm
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLEASEkeep View Post
A program he says "I want to make program" he says! This is insane! this is pure comedy! I really want to understand what goes on your mind! If you were really able to "Code" something you already had find your own way to create the Tool, basic knowledge, problem solving techniques etc. .
So there is a BIG NO for you as a retarded response following a retarded question!

Face Palm
Everyone starts from 0 and if that's his first project, great! None of your business and try keeping all the salt you got for yourself. I doubt a clown like you can actually code judging by the response and coding != editing a ready private server source so please stay quiet if you've got no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
I actually had that insane idea of getting a whole spacemap view couple of years ago while I was still creating my bot however you need a minimum of 28 accounts from which 9 gotta be level 12 - 3 each of MMO, EIC, VRU. I planned on making it possible by using my whole user base as a total view over the servers and actually making statistics on how Darkorbit works but well idea got abondoned. It is worth trying to do that if you've got a lot of will power and plenty of time.
Good luck, hope you figure out the best way which suits you most.
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #9

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Everyone starts from 0 and if that's his first project, great! None of your business and try keeping all the salt you got for yourself. I doubt a clown like you can actually code judging by the response and coding != editing a ready private server source so please stay quiet if you've got no idea what you're talking about.
I did start from 0 but. The thing here is botting is one thing, this idea of tracking people, with (the already existing) help of anti stealth and auto target its just mental. And other thing the client only knows the position nearby objects as well as current target in the whole map! other than that requires you to get into the Realtime data on the server side.
Well i have no intention to argue with you sir* but why did you bring the private server thing here?
Old   #10

elite*gold: 330
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLEASEkeep View Post
I did start from 0 but. The thing here is botting is one thing, this idea of tracking people, with (the already existing) help of anti stealth and auto target its just mental. And other thing the client only knows the position nearby objects as well as current target in the whole map! other than that requires you to get into the Realtime data on the server side.
Well i have no intention to argue with you sir* but why did you bring the private server thing here?
i got a solution for you, call up darkorbit and ask them for their sql login. when you have the login, search though their data base with the id, and look for the map and the position. its super easy
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
i got a solution for you, call up darkorbit and ask them for their sql login. when you have the login, search though their data base with the id, and look for the map and the position. its super easy
I doubt DarkOrbit save in the db the position of a player every time the player updates its position, that would be completely insane since there would be more than a thousand queries every second, but that could explain why they have those performance problems...
Old   #12

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,688
I can code this position tool for you, price: 999€ only available this Sunday.

Thanks
1 User