Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Finding current position of a player

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 6
Question Finding current position of a player

Hello! Is it possible to find the map of any player who is online?

Edit: I mean something other than writing him in chat, adding him in contact list, joining his clan with another accout, etc.



568548 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 16:20   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 39
Try to trick him and write to that guy 80% effectiveness xD


damianouno is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 16:26   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianouno View Post
Try to trick him and write to that guy 80% effectiveness xD
I want to be able to find him again and again, that could work only once.
568548 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 17:57   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 41
create another account, join his clan, check from the members list his position


Paura123 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 18:20   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paura123 View Post
create another account, join his clan, check from the members list his position
Won't be easy to join big clan with new account.
P.S. Maybe I need to edit the question. I'm experienced player. I know all tricky ways that are permitted by the game. I want to make program to find player using his ID or nickname but I personally think this is impossible. I want to know if I'm right or there is some way to get that info from the game.
568548 is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 19:25   #6


 
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,051
Received Thanks: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by 568548 View Post
Hello! Is it possible to find the map of any player who is online?

Edit: I mean something other than writing him in chat, adding him in contact list, joining his clan with another accout, etc.
no.
PNTX is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 19:47   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
Exclamation 0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 568548 View Post
Won't be easy to join big clan with new account.
P.S. Maybe I need to edit the question. I'm experienced player. I know all tricky ways that are permitted by the game. I want to make program to find player using his ID or nickname but I personally think this is impossible. I want to know if I'm right or there is some way to get that info from the game.
A program he says "I want to make program" he says! This is insane! this is pure comedy! I really want to understand what goes on your mind! If you were really able to "Code" something you already had find your own way to create the Tool, basic knowledge, problem solving techniques etc. .
So there is a BIG NO for you as a retarded response following a retarded question!

Face Palm
PLEASEkeep is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 20:24   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLEASEkeep View Post
A program he says "I want to make program" he says! This is insane! this is pure comedy! I really want to understand what goes on your mind! If you were really able to "Code" something you already had find your own way to create the Tool, basic knowledge, problem solving techniques etc. .
So there is a BIG NO for you as a retarded response following a retarded question!

Face Palm
Everyone starts from 0 and if that's his first project, great! None of your business and try keeping all the salt you got for yourself. I doubt a clown like you can actually code judging by the response and coding != editing a ready private server source so please stay quiet if you've got no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 568548 View Post
Won't be easy to join big clan with new account.
P.S. Maybe I need to edit the question. I'm experienced player. I know all tricky ways that are permitted by the game. I want to make program to find player using his ID or nickname but I personally think this is impossible. I want to know if I'm right or there is some way to get that info from the game.
I actually had that insane idea of getting a whole spacemap view couple of years ago while I was still creating my bot however you need a minimum of 28 accounts from which 9 gotta be level 12 - 3 each of MMO, EIC, VRU. I planned on making it possible by using my whole user base as a total view over the servers and actually making statistics on how Darkorbit works but well idea got abondoned. It is worth trying to do that if you've got a lot of will power and plenty of time.
Good luck, hope you figure out the best way which suits you most.
ItsTequila is offline  
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 21:17   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Everyone starts from 0 and if that's his first project, great! None of your business and try keeping all the salt you got for yourself. I doubt a clown like you can actually code judging by the response and coding != editing a ready private server source so please stay quiet if you've got no idea what you're talking about.
I did start from 0 but. The thing here is botting is one thing, this idea of tracking people, with (the already existing) help of anti stealth and auto target its just mental. And other thing the client only knows the position nearby objects as well as current target in the whole map! other than that requires you to get into the Realtime data on the server side.
Well i have no intention to argue with you sir* but why did you bring the private server thing here?
PLEASEkeep is offline  
Old 01/06/2018, 23:00   #10
 
elite*gold: 330
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 858
Received Thanks: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 568548 View Post
Hello! Is it possible to find the map of any player who is online?

Edit: I mean something other than writing him in chat, adding him in contact list, joining his clan with another accout, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLEASEkeep View Post
I did start from 0 but. The thing here is botting is one thing, this idea of tracking people, with (the already existing) help of anti stealth and auto target its just mental. And other thing the client only knows the position nearby objects as well as current target in the whole map! other than that requires you to get into the Realtime data on the server side.
Well i have no intention to argue with you sir* but why did you bring the private server thing here?
i got a solution for you, call up darkorbit and ask them for their sql login. when you have the login, search though their data base with the id, and look for the map and the position. its super easy
anjesh12 is offline  
Old 01/07/2018, 00:26   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
i got a solution for you, call up darkorbit and ask them for their sql login. when you have the login, search though their data base with the id, and look for the map and the position. its super easy
I doubt DarkOrbit save in the db the position of a player every time the player updates its position, that would be completely insane since there would be more than a thousand queries every second, but that could explain why they have those performance problems...
olitis1 is offline  
Old 01/07/2018, 09:54   #12

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,642
Received Thanks: 1,699
I can code this position tool for you, price: 999€ only available this Sunday.


epete is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« CandyBot Dont work help me pls | [FAQ] Cubikon Graveyard. What is it? »

Similar Threads
[Help] Finding current target in monster array
04/19/2013 - 12Sky2 - 11 Replies
Hey, I have been trying to work out the skill attack packets in Waren Story the last couple of days. I have finally figured out the entire packet, but I need to update the current target ID in order to make it work. I looked at where the...
Finding chars position in SRO
06/22/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
hi, is there any way to find my friends position in silkroad when hes afk? Like where is he actually grinding. Thanks
Finding real X,Y,Z position in CE?
12/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Wondering how I can find the real X,Y,Z position of my toon using CE. I could use Elverion's Bot to find the X,Y position (though somewhat time consuming), but don't know how to find Z position. Anyone have any idea?
[Request]Seine Player ID finden/finding ur player ID in S4
08/12/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Also Engine und Bypass und alles hab ich ja nun frag ich mich wie man seine ID und gegebenfalls di von andern Spielern findet und pls postet jetz nicht den Cheat Table von zero oder so odern CT es wäre mir am liebsten wie man es genau selber findet.
Question finding position address with CE
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I want to find the player position and real player position addresses using CE, but I'm not sure how I should go abouts finding it. Not sure how to use the in-game GetPlayerPosition() function either...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.