Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help ( I am creating DO Bot)

Discussion on Need Help ( I am creating DO Bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help ( I am creating DO Bot)

Hello, i am trying to create bot, i need someone who know more about it, i have writed code but i have one problem which i cannot fix. i would appriciate every help that i can get, comment down below or send me private message and i will send you the code.Thank you all...
Old 12/05/2017, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiDomi1997 View Post
Hello, i am trying to create bot, i need someone who know more about it, i have writed code but i have one problem which i cannot fix. i would appriciate every help that i can get, comment down below or send me private message and i will send you the code.Thank you all...
please dont create an "bot" when you dont know how to do it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/06/2017, 05:16   #3

in order to create a bot u must have these thinks in mind, its necesary to be a bg bot and low consumption, must have a task creator or better random task creator to keep save the human behavior, and must work all gg, with that in mind, i can tell you that it have hard work, with programation to make a simply interface, and scripting, encoding and other stuff, so if u wan to make somethink like a bot for do, better get a tutor, a *** one
Old 12/06/2017, 11:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
I am learning, so why not? i am here to learn something and to create something, i came here for help not for comments like yours, which will be a lot of comments like yours. i am new at this i am learning and that what i really want, so i will keep trying until i get it.Btw tnx for comment.
Old 12/06/2017, 11:40   #5

Quote:
I am learning, so why not? i am here to learn something and to create something, i came here for help not for comments like yours, which will be a lot of comments like yours. i am new at this i am learning and that what i really want, so i will keep trying until i get it.Btw tnx for comment.
learning != creating an bot.
you need to learn the basics. like in single projects. (calculator, getting some strings from website, basic webrequests, tcp clients, encryption, decryption)

it makes no sense to get these informations from google.

you actually need to know what you are doing. else it will end in an big mess.
Old 12/06/2017, 11:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioryblood View Post
in order to create a bot u must have these thinks in mind, its necesary to be a bg bot and low consumption, must have a task creator or better random task creator to keep save the human behavior, and must work all gg, with that in mind, i can tell you that it have hard work, with programation to make a simply interface, and scripting, encoding and other stuff, so if u wan to make somethink like a bot for do, better get a tutor, a *** one
I did BG bot, and i have code writed for opening game inside the bot, but i have one problem which i cannot get it how to fix, are you able to help me with that?
Old 12/06/2017, 11:42   #7

Quote:
I did BG bot, and i have code writed for opening game inside the bot, but i have one problem which i cannot get it how to fix, are you able to help me with that?
if its written in c# yes i can help you
Old 12/06/2017, 14:59   #8

my knowdlege its just for some languajes, and arduino`s or raspberry, just programation, no encryptin or anything else, if ur trouble its with the code, sure i can help
Old 12/06/2017, 15:22   #9

Received Thanks: 1,362
You can DM me on Discord.
I'll try to help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 19:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
I'll try to help.
hi freshek i want to create a bg bot ,i know autoit but autoit haven't a imagesearch udf for bg :/ do u help me ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 22:11   #11

Quote:
Why whilst you're already asking about help don't you give away some more info and I bet everyone on here's gonna be happy to help you without looking for some other ways of contacting you. I'm sure anyone who want's to have your code already PM'd you.
Give us more info on what you're coding, what you're struggling with, coding language used for the both and I'll be more than happy to help you out if I can and I'm sure there are also other coders in this section who wouldn't hesitate.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2017, 22:28   #12

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenclstr746 View Post
hi freshek i want to create a bg bot ,i know autoit but autoit haven't a imagesearch udf for bg :/ do u help me ?
autoit doesnt have bg udf ? ...hm...then how the hell is Sbot BG written
Old 12/07/2017, 08:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
I'll try to help.
Thank you very much, i will contact you soon.
Old 12/09/2017, 18:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
autoit doesnt have bg udf ? ...hm...then how the hell is Sbot BG written
ıf u have a bg imagesearch udf pls share ?
Old 12/11/2017, 10:48   #15

elite*gold: 82
Good luck but if you want a hint , they are enough Bots atm I think.