Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make Uridium

Discussion on How to make Uridium within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to make Uridium

Hey guys. I need some advice from experienced players. I want to know how to make Uridium most efficiently. I am half UVE with 8 havocs, 10 lf4 and Spectral III Lasers for NPCs. Skills full Alienhunter, rocketscience, rest on shield and HP (25 Points all together). With Drill formation I get about 9k DMG with x1. Right now I have 240k Uridium. I heard about spamming Alpha Beta Gamma but I'm not sure about that. Also I thought Kuiper might be a good idea since only design I dont have is Pusat and you have a chance of 200k Uridium. Right now I'm farming Boss Krisstalon with locator gear and x2/x3.

What do you think is the best strategy? What should I do next, save Uridium? Invest in Keys/Gates/Upgrades? Keep in mind that I dont really care about PvP too much...

Thanks!
Old 12/03/2017, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by offbeat138 View Post
Hey guys. I need some advice from experienced players. I want to know how to make Uridium most efficiently. I am half UVE with 8 havocs, 10 lf4 and Spectral III Lasers for NPCs. Skills full Alienhunter, rocketscience, rest on shield and HP (25 Points all together). With Bor formation I get about 9k DMG with x1. Right now I have 240k Uridium. I heard about spamming Alpha Beta Gamma but I'm not sure about that. Also I thought Kuiper might be a good idea since only design I dont have is Pusat and you have a chance of 200k Uridium. Right now I'm farming Boss Krisstalon with locator gear and x2/x3.

What do you think is the best strategy? What should I do next, save Uridium? Invest in Keys/Gates/Upgrades? Keep in mind that I dont really care about PvP too much...

Thanks!
As far as I know spamming ABG does not necessarily make you Uridium, but a lot of ammo as it's most of the times +/-0. With that ammo you can shoot Cubikons or go to LoW as solo, also shooting what ever comes on your way is also semi efficient, just stop shooting stuff which takes too long. Or then, simply just bot lol.

If you have a clan / Hades group, I suggest you to go to Hades with them so you can get LF-4's on double rewards day. For the Kuiper gate I can't say anything as it's like 50/50. Kappa gate is also optional as you don't have Hercules drone designs.

Drone upgrades are the next thing I recommend as well, as it increases your damage and shield, also, if you don't own Drill, just buy it.

My things might be quite messy, but I hope you get started with these what ever you really want. First gather ammo with ABG if you don't have a lot, then shoot them away to get Uridium, repeat, make Kappa's / Hades gates and then upgrades.

Remember to have Rebate and Premium before you start clicking the gates and wait always for the sales on saturday/sunday.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2017, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 93
Make friends and kiss up to people to cube with them if you are weak. Put up with it because one day you'll be stronger than them if you keep your mind focused. As soon as you are done cubing, instead of going offline... start botting. That will give you a constant flow of credits and uridium. Use credits to always stay single boosted (harder if you are in an active server).

On weekends, Focus on three things.
Zeta if you don't have havoks
Kappa if you don't have hercs.
Hades last.

The person above had said that A/B/G gates are good for ammo, but I think Hades may be better for ammo since often times you can lose more uridium on A/B/G. Where as hades, you can keep going a lot as long as you have premium and rebate. Constant hades = lf4's and lots of ammo since you will be constantly making new ones.

Always remember before spinning gates, to put on phoenix so you don't get nanohull. And use the GG Clicker tool for faster spins.

Then use the ammo for botting.

Repeat. Once you get a routine down, you will see results every week. I'm making around 160k uri per day with DOB. Then I just spam hades. I don't even cube though, I just bot. If you are motivated and not lazy like me, you could be making 200k uri per day or more. The stronger you are, the more uri you'll make.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2017, 22:24   #4

elite*gold: 119
Great work!