Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] How to spend Uridium?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] How to spend Uridium?

Hi, I have been searching for this kind of topic but all of relevant thread is kinda outdated so I wrote this.

Currently I'm having 1.5 million uridium and I want to make best progress from using it. Can you guy give me some tip to spend this?

My account information:
FE, Mainly play PVE/Palla, no bot account
12 LF4, 8 drones, 25 apis 7 zeus
All ship except the newest 3
4 havocs, 15pp
All item upgrade level 1.
Have heart, moth and diamond form, considering to buy drill

I'm confusing between this options
- Buying log disk for pp
- Use Uri to spam zeta/kappa (but I don't have rebate D: )
- Buy Pirate Booty and spam Zeus booty
- Buy drone formation(s)
- Upgrading stuffs
- Unlock PET slot (my pet is lv4 btw, want to keep at this level for cheap kami)

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Old 11/25/2017, 07:21   #2

I'ld Use Uri to spam zeta even though u dont have rebate....

Old 11/25/2017, 07:52   #3

ok
-Log disk not needed when u can farm zeta port - i have 27 pp with completed 15 zeta ports (yes 100k+ uri i lost on log disk)
-I think good idea now its spam zeta port on double reward day
-u can get pirate booty from zeta port on double reward day 50 keys from 1 zeta port
-drone formations not need when u have diamon,moth,heart - its all what u need now
-upgrading need when u have all (lf4 havoc herc...)
-Pet slots not need now ... i think (my pet 15 lvl and i buy only 1 slot =P)
What we have - spam zeta ports and get log disk , keys,uridium,credits and havoc
when u collect 21pp and full havoc go spam kappa if u want or go farm more zeta and get more keys with log disk
(bad english)
this is my opinion of how I would spend the uridium!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2017, 11:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuduclong0309 View Post
Hi, I have been searching for this kind of topic but all of relevant thread is kinda outdated so I wrote this.

Currently I'm having 1.5 million uridium and I want to make best progress from using it. Can you guy give me some tip to spend this?

My account information:
FE, Mainly play PVE/Palla, no bot account
12 LF4, 8 drones, 25 apis 7 zeus
All ship except the newest 3
4 havocs, 15pp
All item upgrade level 1.
Have heart, moth and diamond form, considering to buy drill

I'm confusing between this options
- Buying log disk for pp
- Use Uri to spam zeta/kappa (but I don't have rebate D: )
- Buy Pirate Booty and spam Zeus booty
- Buy drone formation(s)
- Upgrading stuffs
- Unlock PET slot (my pet is lv4 btw, want to keep at this level for cheap kami)

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
1.)Well the best advice is: DO NOT spend Uridium on anything which you can get from the auction.

2.)You may be already doing that but I want to mention it. If you have a Citadel, 500.000 honor, P.E.T level 8 with trade gear level 3 and some cargo protocols level 3 + skylab level 20 ->> you can send every day around 12.000 promerium (24.000 for Premium users) which equals to around 15 mio. credits (or 30 mio for premium) per day.
Now depending on the server you might be able to bid 2 times with 15 mio credits on Logfiles - so 6 logfiles per day. On Global Europe 1 you might not be able to bid at all with 15 mio credits
You can increase this amount if you can receive credits from your clan (225 mio per week after taxes).
Basically now imagine that you have your own clan with 3-4 accounts which all have around 500k honor, citadel, P.E.T and the necessary gears - so you don't bot on your main account but you can still bot on new accounts in order to "farm" them later on for credits - this may take some time but you will be able to bid on stuff from auction (cloak, logfiles, boosters etc.) without even shooting NPC's
Well the point is: Don't buy logfiles (or anything with uri) because you can get it from the auction

3)Don't buy booty keys right now. What you need to do is to spam Zeta until you get full havoc. Now do Zeta 10 times on double reward day. You will have 500 logfiles + 250 booty keys. The booty keys you can spend on Zeus day. There you might also be lucky to get some lf4's on the way. And be patient. Don't build the Apis before collecting enough parts for Zeus. The thing is that if you build Apis (you will collect enough Apis parts on Zeus day) that you will still receive Apis parts while collecting on Zeus day in order to build Zeus.
If you want you can build both Drones when you have around 20-25 parts of each. It is up to you. After Zeta you can either go for hercules (Kappa) or you go for epsilon/hades (or maybe just buying booty keys for helix lf4) in order to get the remaining lf4.

4) If you have some Uri left after getting your havocs or even before spamming Zeta you could also get other drone formations in order to be able to kill NPC's more easily. Drill formation sounds good.

5.) I would not upgrade my equipment or drones at this point. Rather focus on Havoc, Hercs + LF4 and than go for upgrading. However it is not a bad idea to use some spare Uridium to upgrade on Upgrade hour (25% rebate on upgrading). So if you upgrade just do that on Upgrade hour.

6) If you want to use Kami for NPC i would suggest you to buy premium. Otherwise it is just horrible way to waste uri. And don't buy any protocols or gears below level 3. I would suggest you to go for the level 3 Kami. By the way there has been some leaks that new protocols and gears will be out in the near future (maybe level 4?) and that the PET will now be able to get up to level 20.
So might make sense to wait a little bit before getting all Protcols of level 3 and the gears on level 3. You can still buy your Kami level 3 - will help you very much on PVE

My reply got a little bit longer. Hope it helps you.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2017, 12:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by honigfisch View Post
1.)Well the best advice is: DO NOT spend Uridium on anything which you can get from the auction.

2.)You may be already doing that but I want to mention it. If you have a Citadel, 500.000 honor, P.E.T level 8 with trade gear level 3 and some cargo protocols level 3 + skylab level 20 ->> you can send every day around 12.000 promerium (24.000 for Premium users) which equals to around 15 mio. credits (or 30 mio for premium) per day.
Now depending on the server you might be able to bid 2 times with 15 mio credits on Logfiles - so 6 logfiles per day. On Global Europe 1 you might not be able to bid at all with 15 mio credits
You can increase this amount if you can receive credits from your clan (225 mio per week after taxes).
Basically now imagine that you have your own clan with 3-4 accounts which all have around 500k honor, citadel, P.E.T and the necessary gears - so you don't bot on your main account but you can still bot on new accounts in order to "farm" them later on for credits - this may take some time but you will be able to bid on stuff from auction (cloak, logfiles, boosters etc.) without even shooting NPC's
Well the point is: Don't buy logfiles (or anything with uri) because you can get it from the auction

3)Don't buy booty keys right now. What you need to do is to spam Zeta until you get full havoc. Now do Zeta 10 times on double reward day. You will have 500 logfiles + 250 booty keys. The booty keys you can spend on Zeus day. There you might also be lucky to get some lf4's on the way. And be patient. Don't build the Apis before collecting enough parts for Zeus. The thing is that if you build Apis (you will collect enough Apis parts on Zeus day) that you will still receive Apis parts while collecting on Zeus day in order to build Zeus.
If you want you can build both Drones when you have around 20-25 parts of each. It is up to you. After Zeta you can either go for hercules (Kappa) or you go for epsilon/hades (or maybe just buying booty keys for helix lf4) in order to get the remaining lf4.

4) If you have some Uri left after getting your havocs or even before spamming Zeta you could also get other drone formations in order to be able to kill NPC's more easily. Drill formation sounds good.

5.) I would not upgrade my equipment or drones at this point. Rather focus on Havoc, Hercs + LF4 and than go for upgrading. However it is not a bad idea to use some spare Uridium to upgrade on Upgrade hour (25% rebate on upgrading). So if you upgrade just do that on Upgrade hour.

6) If you want to use Kami for NPC i would suggest you to buy premium. Otherwise it is just horrible way to waste uri. And don't buy any protocols or gears below level 3. I would suggest you to go for the level 3 Kami. By the way there has been some leaks that new protocols and gears will be out in the near future (maybe level 4?) and that the PET will now be able to get up to level 20.
So might make sense to wait a little bit before getting all Protcols of level 3 and the gears on level 3. You can still buy your Kami level 3 - will help you very much on PVE

My reply got a little bit longer. Hope it helps you.
Thanks, actually I love long but detailed answer. Ok I think I would spam zeta for now. I thought zeta without rebate is not so good because it cost 150-200k uri without rebate even with weekend discount, while the reward is only about 100k not counting havoc (30k log + 75k booty)

For log file 15 mio for 900 uri ... well, sound not really good :'D, but I hope zeta reward will be enough to upgrade from 15 to 24 pp

The drone and upgrade advice was great, tyvm for that.

For the formation, I see many ppl bought drill and ring and use it frequently. But I think I'll hold off for now.

For PET advice the only thing I disagree is the Kami part. I don't think Kami at low level is a waste of Uri. My level 5 PET repair cost is only 30 Uri for a 45k 400 AOE lv2 Kami (for lv4 it's 20, but I forgot to turn off before finishing a quest, damn). I can just group a bunch of weak minion (< LK) while circling large minion then Kami in which I usually get like 100+ Uri per shot . Damage to large minion is only a sweet bonus.

Overall ty, solid advice!
Old 11/25/2017, 13:44   #6

Quote:
Thanks, actually I love long but detailed answer. Ok I think I would spam zeta for now. I thought zeta without rebate is not so good because it cost 150-200k uri without rebate even with weekend discount, while the reward is only about 100k not counting havoc (30k log + 75k booty)

For log file 15 mio for 900 uri ... well, sound not really good :'D, but I hope zeta reward will be enough to upgrade from 15 to 24 pp

The drone and upgrade advice was great, tyvm for that.

For the formation, I see many ppl bought drill and ring and use it frequently. But I think I'll hold off for now.

For PET advice the only thing I disagree is the Kami part. I don't think Kami at low level is a waste of Uri. My level 5 PET repair cost is only 30 Uri for a 45k 400 AOE lv2 Kami (for lv4 it's 20, but I forgot to turn off before finishing a quest, damn). I can just group a bunch of weak minion (< LK) while circling large minion then Kami in which I usually get like 100+ Uri per shot . Damage to large minion is only a sweet bonus.

Overall ty, solid advice!
Well of course it would be great if you would have premium + rebate in order to open Zetas on weekends (I think its around 50-55 uri for 1 EE).
But it isn't that bad either to open Zetas with 85 uri. You get 30k logfiles + 75k booty keys + 35k Uri which amounts to 140k uri + if you are lucky you get havoc which are basically not measurable in Uri in my opinion and very valuable. It is up to you.
You could also do epsilons/kappas/hades if you want for lf4 (and kappa for herc) or you could use your uri to buy pirate booties in order to get lf4 -
the thing with pirate bootie is that it is based on luck. So it might turn out that you get with 100 bootie keys (150k uridium instead of building Kappa, Epsilon etc.) 3-10 lf4 while on the other hand with gates you max. get 2 lf4 on weekends (and even that is just a chance).
But it could also turn out that you get 0 lf4 from 100 booties or even 0 lf4 in 300 booty keys - I think you get what I mean.
So for me gates work better. You get some uri, + additional stuff (x4, bk, logfiles, drone designs) + rank

The second thing with logfiles with credits - well I know it is shitty (and trust me 15mio is nothing). It takes a lot of time. But if you are able to get 9 logfiles per day and you do that for 1 month, you will have 270 logfiles just from bidding (that will help you to get from 15pp to around 17 or 18 pp).

The thing with Kami - for level 5 it is 30 uridium and for level 8 it is 90 uridium. If you have premium, than I would prefer level 3 Kami otherwise you can also go for the level 2 one. I mainly use PET for collecting boxes on pvp or palla
Old 11/25/2017, 17:39   #7

1.5 mil uri = 10 zetas = 500 keys and 1000 logdisks + havocs
Old 11/26/2017, 00:03   #8

Buy drill formation and upgrade your lf4...
zetas is easy to build just collect palladium with pet
Old 11/26/2017, 10:38   #9

elite*gold: 35
Look at my signature
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2017, 06:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
Look at my signature

Ehm... thanks... So I should buy coffee machine with my uri?
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/27/2017, 16:21   #11

Quote:

he means that u should follow this guide:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...bit-guide.html

you're wellcome
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2017, 17:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by erloko21 View Post
he means that u should follow this guide:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...bit-guide.html

you're wellcome
Thanks for that Captain Obvious
Old 11/28/2017, 02:17   #13

elite*gold: 35
Quote:

its good coffee

« Which programmer is better for a Darkorbit Packet Bot C ++ or C # | New server PVE »