Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkorbit Video Making

View Poll Results: Would you like Video Editing Tutorials Specific to Darkorbit?
Yes 16 57.14%
No 3 10.71%
Close this Thread You Noob 9 32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Question Darkorbit Video Making

Hey Epvp,

It's been a while since I've posted here, yet played Darkorbit. But a friend of mine who still plays, was asking me, "I wish I had a fast PC like these darkorbit youtubers, who run their ships with good settings."

I agree, I wouldn't really enjoy watching a video with black background (low settings). I also have the same issue, which is why when I play darkorbit and record videos, I edit in some other nice backgrounds.

It's not great, but it does the trick.

I'm not the best editor, for darkorbit atleast (catch me on COD edits bby). But, I am just curious if anyone would also like to know some simple editing tricks like this for Darkorbit edits they would like to create. Just thought I'd ask here, before server merge occurs and a whole ton of videos get made.

Any other questions not related to darkorbit, feel free to PM me and not comment, as this is a darkorbit thread only. I may also edit videos for you and if I get enough requests, I might start a service, but don't get your hopes up xD.

Kind Regards,

Snow

Old   #2

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
Hey Epvp,

It's been a while since I've posted here, yet played Darkorbit. But a friend of mine who still plays, was asking me, "I wish I had a fast PC like these darkorbit youtubers, who run their ships with good settings."

I agree, I wouldn't really enjoy watching a video with black background (low settings). I also have the same issue, which is why when I play darkorbit and record videos, I edit in some other nice backgrounds.

It's not great, but it does the trick.

Examples:

I'm not the best editor, for darkorbit atleast (catch me on COD edits bby). But, I am just curious if anyone would also like to know some simple editing tricks like this for Darkorbit edits they would like to create. Just thought I'd ask here, before server merge occurs and a whole ton of videos get made.

Any other questions not related to darkorbit, feel free to PM me and not comment, as this is a darkorbit thread only. I may also edit videos for you and if I get enough requests, I might start a service, but don't get your hopes up xD.

Kind Regards,

Snow
theres really not much to see of the dying game, maybe like tips or tricks or how to fight videos might work better. since most people here are UFE but dont know how to fight
p.s. looks like the acc i sold to you :P

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
theres really not much to see of the dying game, maybe like tips or tricks or how to fight videos might work better. since most people here are UFE but dont know how to fight
p.s. looks like the acc i sold to you :P
I realize the game isn't popular, but I believe with the server merge, it will bring back a temporary activeness. IN this case, more videos will be uploaded. I may do a break down of how to do advanced 1v1 tactics, different from what any one else has done. Idk, maybe it is :P
Old   #4

elite*gold: 0
I make vids sometimes but im really noob at it.If you'd make a few tutorials about a few basics it would be appriciated.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Daummm i saw those vids u are 1 fig man
Old   #6

The Black Market: 105/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
I realize the game isn't popular, but I believe with the server merge, it will bring back a temporary activeness. IN this case, more videos will be uploaded. I may do a break down of how to do advanced 1v1 tactics, different from what any one else has done. Idk, maybe it is :P
Well for what's about me, i've "learnt" by my own (making videos i mean - and well, i liked them xD).

But yes, make some tutorials because i'm very afraid of open youtube and see 800+ vids about "darkorbit merge" and just a dude hitting "record" and "add dis song u da real mvp"

<3
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

omg. #close
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by abedini.123 View Post
Daummm i saw those vids u are 1 fig man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Well for what's about me, i've "learnt" by my own (making videos i mean - and well, i liked them xD).
Oh, im easy quarter fig Those are pretty old though. All noobs on my server just moth, and wont fight if I use E Leech haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
But yes, make some tutorials because i'm very afraid of open youtube and see 800+ vids about "darkorbit merge" and just a dude hitting "record" and "add dis song u da real mvp"

<3
Lmao, exactly haha. I am thinking of making some tutorials, but I think its better to show on Pserver, to not waste my ammo and stuff. ANy good one's exist still>? Maybe
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Omg dude u so trash moth in vs thats ugly
Old   #10

DAM Much much much trash bro i see