Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Return to the orbit after years.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Return to the orbit after years.

Hello

I am a former player of the dark orbit, who stopped playing around the year 2011.

At that time I remember using ibot, kbot and PDBO the latter the best I liked, but suddenly, I stop working when I buy an unlimited license. And a man wanted to buy my account, with everything to the maximum of equipment and ammunition and accept.

Now he wanted to play again just for fun when there are rainy days and boredom, buy DOB license but now it does not work, we have to wait for new update and wait.

But there was also a program called Kerkava but it's gone, is there any other program that replaces the kerkava with an autoclick?

Sorry for my language is very bad.

Old 10/17/2017, 22:11   #2

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,700
Golem bot had some PVP tool Im not sure if it also has autolock but dont be a noob and rather learn to play PVP yourself instead than with a tool, also this things are usually pretty unsafe to use...

If you would invest some more time into searching than into typing this thread you would find it within 10 seconds since it can be found in the sticky thread here:

Next time use the Bot and tools info thread which I posted or for small questions like this one to prevent spammy forum.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2017, 20:55   #3

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,734
^this

#closed
Closed Thread

« Coalescence PvP Server.. No Close | [Request] Bot Stage Enforcement Tool »