Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Release] Multiple ID getter

Discussion on [Release] Multiple ID getter within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,615
[Release] Multiple ID getter

Multiple ID getter
by skeith
(The feature has been already implemented on DOB, they added it after my internal request)
Hi epvp,
As a DOB discord moderator i got pm'ed several times about how to get the UID of a player in order to add him to the friend list at DOB as, since some months ago, its not longer possible to get it trough the profile source code.

Due to it i have decided to create my own program which unencrypt the UID which appears at the profile url using

On this program you can paste all the profile URLs you want on the first field (1 url per line) and by pressing "Convert" you will get all the UID of that players. The other two fields are just result fields.

Example:

VT:

Please, test it and report any bug you find. (it would be nice if you guys test it with your own profile and tell me if it works as intended)
Regards
skeith
Attached Files
File Type: zip MultipleIDgetter.zip (23.1 KB, 626 views)

Thanks
16 Users
Old 08/29/2017, 19:36   #2

Good tool, thank you!

Old 08/29/2017, 20:40   #3

The Black Market: 112/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,485
love it^^
Old 08/29/2017, 21:04   #4

Good tool

Old 08/29/2017, 21:49   #5

elite*gold: 6
this doesn't help botters at all, in fact the opposite :s

otherwise, cool tool dude
Old 08/29/2017, 22:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aѓkid View Post

how can this be bad for botters?
Old 08/29/2017, 22:50   #7

elite*gold: 2
Small things, good taste
Old 08/29/2017, 23:39   #8

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by aѓkšid† View Post

Actually this helps to botusers (least for the DOB botusers), they can add friendly-ships ID to ID list in DOB or whatever they want and prevent pointless running from own clan with different company or a friend in warclan boting same map etc.
Old 08/30/2017, 02:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Actually this helps to botusers (least for the DOB botusers), they can add friendly-ships ID to ID list in DOB or whatever they want and prevent pointless running from own clan with different company or a friend in warclan boting same map etc.
Yea that's not what I was referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
how can this be bad for botters?
With this tool/method people can use it to get the UID of bot users and report them to support using that, instead of just giving support a game name which the bot user can change (I try to change it every two days to make it harder for support to keep track of botting reports on my ships).
This is the reason I say this method/tool might also hurt bot users. Otherwise this tool is good just for those who buy DOB.

I've heard of people being reported so many times that they were banned (saw it on the DOB forums) manually (not in a wave).
Old 08/30/2017, 02:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aѓkšid† View Post
With this tool/method people can use it to get the UID of bot users and report them to support using that, instead of just giving support a game name which the bot user can change (I try to change it every two days to make it harder for support to keep track of botting reports on my ships).
This is the reason I say this method/tool might also hurt bot users. Otherwise this tool is good just for those who buy DOB.

I've heard of people being reported so many times that they were banned (saw it on the DOB forums) manually (not in a wave).
Clap clap. I must say.. You are definitely not understanding how BP bans people.

First of, they can ban you whenever they want even if you changed your IG-Name each day, or even each second if you could. They keep a trace of your olds (probably 5 or 6 of them) IG-Name so even if you changed it, they still have a trace of your pathetic account.

Secondly, they got banned thanks to the old pushing script (yes it is still running) - the 2 PvP event DO made, it banned people (of course multiple DOB user [one of my clanmate experienced it]) so they never got banned for using a bot.

Thirdly, if EVER, and I say EVER, DOB get caught on an update, it's not a manually ban, it's a script which will automatically toss ban in a high amount (probably over 1k player banned, less = BP is scared).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2017, 03:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Kysorce ] View Post
Clap clap. I must say.. You are definitely not understanding how BP bans people.

First of, they can ban you whenever they want even if you changed your IG-Name each day, or even each second if you could. They keep a trace of your olds (probably 5 or 6 of them) IG-Name so even if you changed it, they still have a trace of your pathetic account.

Secondly, they got banned thanks to the old pushing script (yes it is still running) - the 2 PvP event DO made, it banned people (of course multiple DOB user [one of my clanmate experienced it]) so they never got banned for using a bot.

Thirdly, if EVER, and I say EVER, DOB get caught on an update, it's not a manually ban, it's a script which will automatically toss ban in a high amount (probably over 1k player banned, less = BP is scared).
Nevertheless, the tool is only useful to DOB users and it still doesn't help if players can get the UID of a botters ship.
IMO, I think it would be better to include the UID of the enemy spotted in the log in quotes when ur ship flees in DOB, and have them be able to get the UID like that.
ie. Enemy Spotted! Fleeing from: gamename (uid)
Old 08/30/2017, 11:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aѓkid View Post
Nevertheless, the tool is only useful to DOB users and it still doesn't help if players can get the UID of a botters ship.
IMO, I think it would be better to include the UID of the enemy spotted in the log in quotes when ur ship flees in DOB, and have them be able to get the UID like that.
ie. Enemy Spotted! Fleeing from: gamename (uid)
u say that it does not help because u can report them with the id because people change their nicks. Why you dont report people sending the pilot profile? This tool helps dob users and has no negative effect to any other kind of botter/player
Old 08/30/2017, 14:33   #13

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,063
great tool. thx
Old 02/27/2018, 22:59   #14

elite*gold: 330
is there a way to find the profile link with the id? I know the server. the second encoded base62 number might be the global id. not sure
Old 02/28/2018, 08:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
is there a way to find the profile link with the id? I know the server. the second encoded base62 number might be the global id. not sure
if u are unable let me know and i will give u a better explanation

« MiniBot - Overground Pixelbot | Fluently game in FP Projector? »