Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Candy bot doesnt work properly [BUG]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Candy bot doesnt work properly [BUG]

So here is my question, i am using candy bot patch 1.1.0 for 2 days now, and i realized that sometimes my ship pass from the bonus boxes stops up on them without collect them and then it roaming to an another destination. The point is that i lose a lot of boxes in every new destination that my bot goes. Any help do you know what cause that, do you have the same problem [bug]

Old   #2

I had the same problem, and try to write it with a pet, or put the sensivity on 90

Old   #3

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,515
No need to create a thread about such small question, it is because its pixelbot which will never be perfect and because you probably have wrong bonsuboy sensitivity, try using 90 or 91 instead but it will never be perfect especially not when the CandyBot hasnt been updated/fixed bugs for 2+ years.

Also game and bot settings makes a big difference, be sure to check if you got right settings
CandyBot Guide

Next time ask in the thread: CandyBot patched
Or here: Bots and tools info or DO Talk

Btw no need to create multiple threads/posts with same message.
Read before you write (especially rules).
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitris19 View Post
So here is my question, i am using candy bot patch 1.1.0 for 2 days now, and i realized that sometimes my ship pass from the bonus boxes stops up on them without collect them and then it roaming to an another destination. The point is that i lose a lot of boxes in every new destination that my bot goes. Any help do you know what cause that, do you have the same problem [bug]
Its a free bot be happy with what you get and its not been updated in ages/will not be updated (most likely) again as mentioned above so there will always remain some bugs. If you want good results with botting id suggest you purchase DOB if not s-bot or nanobot.

Pixel bots are designed to see and click the image on the screen (in this case the bonus box) and it wont click all of them only the one it can see within its range.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,632
Ask in the topic you've downloaded from
Candybot

Closed Thread

Tags
bonus boxes, bug, darkorbit, problem