Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRIVATE DARK BUSH SERVER PVE - OPTIMIZED

Discussion on PRIVATE DARK BUSH SERVER PVE - OPTIMIZED within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/07/2017, 07:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Your previous server you sold havocs for 4 euro and hercules for 4 euro...
This explains allot
You just want to make money from it, better go work for bigpoint dude

You also sell files for private servers.
you opened atleast 3-4 servers in one year, and withh all servers you promised it to be online forever.
But they all closed.

I wil never play something you made.

Do you think the VPS give them to me? If I really see the result, I will kill it, otherwise I will not. If you do not want to play, do not play it.
Old 07/07/2017, 09:00   #17

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post

Do you think the VPS give them to me? If I really see the result, I will kill it, otherwise I will not. If you do not want to play, do not play it.
whats the point of opening a pserver and closing it because no one wants to play it? And then opening the same server but with another name... and close it again? Your stuck in a circle.
Start using your brain... Your waisting your time, if you want succesfull server?
Make it for FREE and No ******* adds.
pay for it yourself, with a donate button that not popups every 5 seconds.

We do not want servers that turn around money.

Hope i helped you... and you finally realise you can open 100 more servers, they will never be succesfull untill you stop milking money from it.

You wanna make money? Well Make YOUR OWN game, not a pserver from stolen files from dark orbit.
Then you have the copyright to milk money from it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 15:04   #18

elite*gold: 39
If you want to take a lot of the Payment, and you cant register. (kappa)

array(2) { ["email"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(49) "email "" ya ha sido utilizado." } ["username"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(42) "username "Eatforyou" ya ha sido utilizado." } }

Regards,
Eatforyou
Old 07/07/2017, 21:47   #19

Armando dont cares about our opinion, he opened this server to get money not to our fun, stop crying around just dont play ***** like this.
Old 07/07/2017, 22:01   #20

BattleUniverse -_-
Old 07/07/2017, 22:25   #21

Received Thanks: 1,362
How to buy a flax?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/08/2017, 00:41   #22

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Real- View Post
You of all people shouldn't be criticizing. #NeverForget
bro but its next trash server nothing new just same server like other so where we go?
Old 07/08/2017, 02:36   #23

If you do not like the server, then do not play it.
Old 07/08/2017, 06:49   #24

elite*gold: 39
Quote:

Well, if we had our server online for 2 months, we had 0 payment, 0 donations, we earned NOTHING on our project, and we spent like +200€ Money in it, and this was worth, because we loved this 2 months. But you are just curious bro, if you really love your own project, you would put your own money for it, but like i see (and what another ppls saying here), you are just opening private server to do profite, and this is really lame m8.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Old 07/08/2017, 08:33   #25

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
How to buy a flax?

Set error_reporting(0); please.
Old 07/08/2017, 19:30   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
whats the point of opening a pserver and closing it because no one wants to play it? And then opening the same server but with another name... and close it again? Your stuck in a circle.
Start using your brain... Your waisting your time, if you want succesfull server?
Make it for FREE and No ******* adds.
pay for it yourself, with a donate button that not popups every 5 seconds.

We do not want servers that turn around money.

Hope i helped you... and you finally realise you can open 100 more servers, they will never be succesfull untill you stop milking money from it.

You wanna make money? Well Make YOUR OWN game, not a pserver from stolen files from dark orbit.
Then you have the copyright to milk money from it.
I think you should stop and ignore this thread. I see you everywhere criticizing about private servers.

And also all the private servers suck now. OU have now "Turkish Premium." And most of the servers have a "Donate" button.

And you said you want a server with no ads and "NO STOLEN FILES FROM DARKORBIT" then why you don't create one server nah?! Just don't cry and leave it or deal with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 19:41   #27

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbaceous Peony View Post
I think you should stop and ignore this thread. I see you everywhere criticizing about private servers.

And also all the private servers suck now. OU have now "Turkish Premium." And most of the servers have a "Donate" button.

And you said you want a server with no ads and "NO STOLEN FILES FROM DARKORBIT" then why you don't create one server nah?! Just don't cry and leave it or deal with it.
Why you say i should create my own? lol? so i can be proud that i ripped everything from dark orbit lol?

I think people who create a private server are stupid.
Spend the time you need creating a pointless server in something usefull.
If you create a Custom game, Inspired on something you are doing something Good and you get the feeling you succeeded in life when it goes online.
When you make a private server, you are a thief stealing from bigpoint by using what they created and put copyright on.

Also if you steal members from the 'real' dark orbit... Your killing the game you copied.
If no one will be interested in dark orbit, then why the private servers?

Also a forum exist to give your opinion about stuff they post.
Dont ask me to stop using the forum for whats its intended for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 21:50   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbaceous Peony View Post

Thank you very much, finally a person who is not ignorant.
Old 07/08/2017, 22:15   #29

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Thank you very much, finally a person who is not ignorant.

It's been a day and I still can't buy Iris/Flax/Hercules/Prometheus/Hades. I can't donate to this server unless you fix all bugs.
Old 07/08/2017, 23:28   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post

It's been a day and I still can't buy Iris/Flax/Hercules/Prometheus/Hades. I can't donate to this server unless you fix all bugs.
Everything works properly, the flax has been removed from the sale

« seprom | Payment »