Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soloing Cubicon in 2k17

Discussion on Soloing Cubicon in 2k17 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Soloing Cubicon in 2k17

Checked throught alot of post about soloing a cubicon but all were from 2011-2014.

SO HERES A NEW ONE!

Im regular FE+ kinda golo,i got 3lf4 rest just lf3 bo2 etc. got kami lvl3 and sentinel and gonna get aegis elite.Main role here will play the formation i only got drill rn but i have over 100k uri and 30% off so i can afford ANY formation and im probably planning to get circle because if im not doing anything i fly standart if i fight/npc i just put drill on so i suppose circle will do me good.Yes hearth is very good option too but i think that circle is just better option for me atm.

MY MAIN QUESTION HERE IS :

Will i be able to solo cubi sab and maybe 3x at worst.
Obviously at 2 battle configs and the aegis.

If i get the circle i will probably be going full bo2 ship,about 4 bo2 in drones and rest lf4/3.Both configs like that with the circle should be around 1M shields.And not to forget my PP is just full hp1,full shield1,1 point in health2 and 1 point in bounty hunter thats pretty much it.

Feel free to share any opinion,thought or tip.

Old 05/31/2017, 02:05   #2

Yep definitely just make sure you have 1 battle conf on your aegis and one battle conf with half shields on drones. Start cube with your battle con on x2/x3 then sab a bit, after your shields drop, drop a repair pod and switch to diamond/ring and switch configs then x2/x3 the rest of the cube but switch confs and rep shields whenever you can. Make sure your always using your kami.

Next time as questions like this using darkorbit talk
hope I helped and gl on the cubes

Old 05/31/2017, 02:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajnsmetke View Post
Checked throught alot of post about soloing a cubicon but all were from 2011-2014.

SO HERES A NEW ONE!

Im regular FE+ kinda golo,i got 3lf4 rest just lf3 bo2 etc. got kami lvl3 and sentinel and gonna get aegis elite.Main role here will play the formation i only got drill rn but i have over 100k uri and 30% off so i can afford ANY formation and im probably planning to get circle because if im not doing anything i fly standart if i fight/npc i just put drill on so i suppose circle will do me good.Yes hearth is very good option too but i think that circle is just better option for me atm.

MY MAIN QUESTION HERE IS :

Will i be able to solo cubi sab and maybe 3x at worst.
Obviously at 2 battle configs and the aegis.

If i get the circle i will probably be going full bo2 ship,about 4 bo2 in drones and rest lf4/3.Both configs like that with the circle should be around 1M shields.And not to forget my PP is just full hp1,full shield1,1 point in health2 and 1 point in bounty hunter thats pretty much it.

Feel free to share any opinion,thought or tip.

First i suggest you the basic setup of Pilot Sheet with Fat lasers, then if you have drill or bat formation go sab the cubis if you do with cubis. But if you have aegis and diamond formation. You could just do it with x2 and diamond and only you need to do is healing yourself.
Old 05/31/2017, 02:07   #4

The Black Market: 380/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,853
pretty sure you can solo with x1 and a bit of SAB with Aegis + CDR Boosters + Pet kamikaze (if you're premium).

Of course, you would be able to solo it with x2/3 and sab, without pet and boosters. just give it a try and see how it goes.

just a tip if you are going to buy the boosters. buy them on sunday when they give the extra boosters. buy more from the premium ones (the ones only available after sunday or w/e) and get the other ones from auction.

get the diamond it's best for solocube (at least for the aegis x1 cubing... i used to do this in my old account, got about 20-30k uri/hour with only x1 and quite a bit rankpoints. that will only work if your server is dead)

GL on the fields of justice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbaceous Peony View Post
First i suggest you the basic setup of Pilot Sheet with Fat lasers
Fat lasers have nothing to do with damage dealt versus NPCs though?

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2017, 02:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshо View Post
pretty sure you can solo with x1 and a bit of SAB with Aegis + CDR Boosters + Pet kamikaze (if you're premium).

Of course, you would be able to solo it with x2/3 and sab, without pet and boosters. just give it a try and see how it goes.

just a tip if you are going to buy the boosters. buy them on sunday when they give the extra boosters. buy more from the premium ones (the ones only available after sunday or w/e) and get the other ones from auction.

Oh yes i forgot that Bounty Hunter don't affect to NPC's, i just mean Alien Hunter
Old 05/31/2017, 22:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbaceous Peony View Post
Oh yes i forgot that Bounty Hunter don't affect to NPC's, i just mean Alien Hunter
Was about to say the same thing about the fat lasers,im working towards no worries but thats more than 10 zetas away from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshо View Post

get the diamond it's best for solocube (at least for the aegis x1 cubing... i used to do this in my old account, got about 20-30k uri/hour with only x1 and quite a bit rankpoints. that will only work if your server is dead)

Ye i have prem and pet so im guessing it wont be problem,im getting circle anyways and diamond too so ill just go circle and when i get to regular amount of shield ill just go diamond,but i was thinking i dont have the 92% shield absord yet so is the circle worth it atm?Im working towards that skill rn im at 1 point in health 2 atm so its gonna take a while.I can either get circle and diamond or 3x100k formations so like hearth moth and diamond.(if ill be lucky and get discount off drone designs then i can afford circle and 2 100k formations but thats probably not gonna happen.
Old 06/01/2017, 01:54   #7

If possible, sit with two 500k slow cons on, diamond, aegis elite and spam kami. Sit relatively far so 30% of the prots on the other side of cubi cant get to you, it takes around 1-2min with x2 and SAR hellstorms.
Old 06/01/2017, 17:51   #8

The Black Market: 380/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajnsmetke View Post
Was about to say the same thing about the fat lasers,im working towards no worries but thats more than 10 zetas away from me.

Ye i have prem and pet so im guessing it wont be problem,im getting circle anyways and diamond too so ill just go circle and when i get to regular amount of shield ill just go diamond,but i was thinking i dont have the 92% shield absord yet so is the circle worth it atm?Im working towards that skill rn im at 1 point in health 2 atm so its gonna take a while.I can either get circle and diamond or 3x100k formations so like hearth moth and diamond.(if ill be lucky and get discount off drone designs then i can afford circle and 2 100k formations but thats probably not gonna happen.
with aegis you can heal your hp

Thanks
1 User

Tags
circle, cube, cubicon, solo, soloing

« Solar Calender | Need some advice about the game »